Lts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox
LTS is a philosophy that Richard Dean Anderson introduced to me a while back, and it stands for LIFES TOO SHORT!!

if something isnt fun, dont do it!!

i have come to share this over the last year, and have changed my career and education plans to suit.

and one else believe that life is too short to do sh*t you not want to do?

Mr Zero
If you honestly believe that, log off.

Much as I hate to have anything in common with MacGyver I'm a firm advocate of the LTS credo.

Thus you will never find me pissing away valuable seconds on a forum while I am anywhere other than bored at work.

Dexx
though if both of you guyz believe this, then you simply have issues and that's the end of it

Arachnoidfreak
I do that all the time. What's the problem?

Jinxy
I don't think that you're future wife and kids will want to live in your parents basement.

Once you get out of college and start looking for a job you'll look back over your life with a "WIRWI" (Was it really worth it?) perspective.

Getting old only sucks as much as you let it.

matchbox
yeah i know, and after i have gone to uni, and actually get a good i will be happier doing that than doing the job i was going to do. sure it earns more money, but if i dont like it as much as this job whats the point in doing something you hate?

i want to be a designer now, i was all set up to be an accountant before, a bit of a career plan change dont you think?

lil bitchiness
University is fun and if it may not be fun, it is beyond worth doing! If you have an oppertunity to go to a higher education, i do not see why a person wouldnt take that chance, because threre are so many people out there who want to get a good education, but have no pooertunity for such thing.

You dont live life just for fun!

matchbox
ok my use of the word fun was for lack of a better word.

what i mean is that if you are not going to enjoy doing something, or enjoy the life you have to lead you shouldnt do something. you only live once and you have to be able to say you have enjoyed most of it. of coruse there are somethings that are not enjoyable to get through life, but when you are all grown up and in the working world you want to have a job that will sitimulate you, and it not just be a boring 9-5 job.

thats why i want to go to university, so i can get a job that will be of my choose, not one that i have 'settled' for, cos i could get the job i really wanted.

i seem to be going on about work alot, but at the end of the day you sepnd alot of your time at work, and it need to be a good, interesting ans sitmulating job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.