so p!ssed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
have you ever been so p!ssed at somebody but you can't shout or cuss at them? i wanted to shout and cuss my mom out like two hours ago. but i just bit my tongue. i didn't wanna get b!tch slapped by a middle aged lady embarrasment

Rabid Tiger
yeah but see, i don't have the ability to hold my tongue. if i want to say somethign i say it. one of my flaws i am afraid

Mr Parker
Believe me I know just how you feel.There were several times while growing up with my parents I just wanted to shout and call them every cussword in the book,but instead I just slammed the door and went over to my friends house for hours before coming back.

Lydia
wot made u dat P!ssed?

Silver Stardust
I have the problem of when I'm mad, I don't think before I speak and I say whatever's on my mind...which has gotten me in lots of trouble in the past messed

manchichirtchit
well, she asked me if i could drive her over to costco and i agreed. then i told her i was hungry and i told her let's buy some food from the filipino store that was near by. she said we'll just go to another supermarket so she can shop for the ingridients and cook it herself. isadi that takes too long, i'm already hungry. then she shouted at me. she said (loosely translated) "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!" so i gun the car making a left turn and she gave me drama about it. so, i just didn't talk to her the whole time...

Freddy Lover
My brother was trying to kill himself because our dad wouldn't let him rent Friday the 13th. So I got mad at my brother. I threw paper rap boxes at him and then he threw wood at me. Then I grabbed a chair and yelled, "GO TO F****'* HELL!!" I wacked him a few times with the chair until he started crying. Then he ran to the phone and called mom. My punishment was to go to a Mary-Kay Make-up party... sick

manchichirtchit
laughing

PrefectRonnykin

Corran
Mmmm b!tch slapped by middle aged ladies drool

Myth
I know the feeling. I can recall recently getting pissed at this one guy while playing basketball with my brother. We were playing HORSE on one side of the gym and this guy was shooting by himself at the other. The guy is a year or two older than me and quite a bit bigger, but I think he has some sort of social or mental problems. Despite being like 21 years old, he has the mentality of a Middle Schooler. Anyway, we were playing HORSE when randomly the guy would shoot from full court interfering with our game when he had the entire other side of the court to himself. I simply gave him dirty looks at first hoping he'd get the hint, but no. As I turned around to take my shot, I witnessed the ball hit the bottom of the backboard and bounce straight down, drilling my brother (17) in the nose. I went off on the guy and told him, "Keep your ball on your f*cking side of the court! We're in the middle of a game!" I wanted him to say something smart-ass back so back so I could really let loose. However, the guy gave this half smirk, half "oops" type look. He's old enough to not do that type of shit yet his lack of intelligence makes it hard to go off on the guy like you would a normal person.

ladygrim
god many many people ...

PrefectRonnykin
i just go and hide and talk to my posters ninja im a very quiet person really

ladygrim
awww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.