spiderman animated series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine 101
Does anyone no where 2 get spiderman animated series 1990s episodes

Mane
try Amazon.com they have:

The Ultimate Villain Showdown
Spider-Man vs. Daredevil
Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock
and The Return of the Green Goblin

Magee
Kazza?

MVC, HMV, Virgin, Game, basicaly any shop that sells dvd's or video's will have some.

FeceMan
On ABC Family sad. My brother watches all the Spider-Man stuff there--old Spider-Man, 90's Spider-Man, and Spider-Man Unlimited.

wolverine 101
i want the secret wars episodes any1 have them or no where 2 get em

Ironman 66
i found all of them

MaxCarnage
They need to redo the old series. Better animation and more Carnage XD

Ironman 66
i agree

Beyonder
I didn't know why the canceled it. Even remember someone a writter or producer wanting to continue the series. Sadly, they just left it with Spidey going home to find MJ. Sucks that they didn't even showed that.

Ironman 66
they made spiderman unlimited but its not the same

Mane
has anyone seen the Spider-Man Secret Wars eps? i downloaded them. they were ok, but in Chapter III, they completely cut out the Doom/Beyonder fight. i was so mad. all it was was Doom walked up behind him and absorbed him...no fight or anything...crapheads. AND they cut out the part where Hulk catches the 150,000,000,000 ton mountain. they made it so Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Storm, the Lizard, Iron Man, Cap, and Black Cat somehow managed to catch the rock and break through it...wtf??? AND they made the Lizard look weaker...

overall i liked them, but i think they couldve done a better job with the "cutting" of the storyline.

SnakeEyes
can u buy them on DVD?

Mane
no but you can download them on a p2p network like Kazaa, Limewire, etc.

TheFilmProphet
In my oppinion Kazaa is like a BIG source for viruses.

Paola
^ true

but let's forget abot Kazaa (you're not supposed to mention it) and focus on the topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.