whos your least favourite superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine 101
mine is Batman cause he has no superhuman characteristics and he got his powers through using mostly money

ska57
you mean he got his powers using HIS MIND

Stewie Griffin
Yeah, I'd say batman. BORING!

deathclock
i'd say wolverine, over-rated character.

Red Superfly
None of you fools have even read a Batman comic it seems, because it's clear you are only doing the "I hate him cos he has no superpowers" thing.

I don't like characters that have TOO MANY superpowers, like Superman. Now that's boring.

Magee
I wasnt to fond of Batman, tbh i hated him. But i decided to buy it coz Jim Lee was doing the art lol. And i realy liked the Hush stroy so i thought, hey why not just keep colecting em? And their realy cool yes

punkyhermy
I HATE...
X-MEN!Except Wolverine...he's kinda cool
I HATE....
Aquaman!!!!STUPID FISHEAD!!!!!!
I HATE....
Punisher!!!!!GUNS!!OOOOHH I'M SCARED!
I HATE...
HULK!!!!!OMG!!!!CAN SUPERHEROES GET ANY LAMER???WHAT'S THE WORLD COMMING TO WHEN PEOPLE NEED MONSTERS TO SAVE THEM?!

Mane
hmm...heres my list

Pyro
Bishop
Gambit
Rogue
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Quicksilver
Aquaman
Superman

Arachnoidfreak
Holy shit, calm down before you burst an artery. Did you forget that you are talking about a COMIC BOOK??

ScarletSpider
I like the Hulk. Although I don't think of him as a superhero. More of a radiated monstrosity, manifesting repressed elements of the human psyche. He doesn't fight to save the world or make it a better place, he fights just so he can be left alone.

SnakeEyes
i agree with A-freak, no need to hate everyone in the comic universe besides Batman. Why do you even leave the Batman Forum. you do not belong here.
And also, you could state what you think in a calmer way next time.

wolverine 101
i also hate superman, punisher, and cyclops

§nakehead
Originally posted by punkyhermy
I HATE...
Punisher!!!!!GUNS!!OOOOHH I'M SCARED!

Punisher might be one of the coolest character in the comic universe! People diss him just because he has no powers and he kills villians! He 10,000 times better than superman, Batman and just about everybody but wolverine
mad

§nakehead
you hate Punisher because he beat the $h!t out of wolverine. He literally kicked him in the balls and blew his face off.

§nakehead
Personally I hate superman and aquaman there both such dweebs

wolverine 101
i barely even like wolvie anyway he just looks cool

§nakehead
hmm... someone would think you were a hard core wolvi fan

wolverine 101
no i like silver surfer and spidey

§nakehead
Im punisher,daredevil,wolverine,ghost rider fan

wolverine 101
i dont realy like daredevil but ghost rider is sweet and so is wolvie

§nakehead
Ghost Rider is almost villian but hes still couts as vigilante

Darth Jello
i've found that most heroes being printed outside of the Marvel Knights label are becoming progressivly more lame. the only thing i read other than that currently is the comic tour de force that is Identity disc.

Magee
Ahh, i realy dont like wolverine, he just doesnt intrest me in anyway.

Ironman 66
i also hate jubilee she has the shitiest powers ive ever seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.