Casshern!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnie
Ok, I think this is a movie made from a manga anime or something.

It's a Japanese SciFi movie, and yes it's a typical one. But all the same it gets over 7 points on IMDB. It's a graphically psycodelic(I have no idea if it spells this way) movie, u wouldn't believe the color effects that they put in the movie.

Story: Well it's a classic post 3rd world war government in Japan.
Basically the're saying that Asia attacked europe and the rest of the world I guess and conquered all. Then they split in 2 fractions and were at war with eachother. Since the casualties of war were endless a certain scientist came up with a perfect regenerative cell, Neo Cell. basically this thing can regenerate dead tissue and make it better then its ever been.

I have to worn u that the movie is quite long and sometimes too long, but it has its moments and at the end u get to see a very nice movie. Oh, and it's pretty violent too! Very macabre, and full of philosophy.

Back to the story.

The world is suffering from nuclear radiation, and so is the scientists wife, plus his son is gong to war to fight a stupid fight and die consequently. The scientist got to do his project,and while in progress, thispool of blood filled with body parts (the Neo Cell processing pool), just had an anomaly and the body parts just started to piece together. What came out of the pool were completely new and somehow renewed bodies. Obviously that wasn't the original plan, so the company man sounds the alarm and everyone starts shooting at the anomalies. They got away and formed their own society and swore to kill all humans.
They became the Shinzo. They have superhuman strength, speed, vision, reflexes, u name it.

Ok, now for a scoop for Devil may Cry fans, the main Shinzo boss looks exactly like the one in DevilMayCry. Same silver-gray hair, and the red cape wink. There r massive cgi robot fight scenes, but believe me its like watching an anime.

FeceMan
If you're a meat popsicle, what happens when you melt?

Spawnie
Is there a point to your question? or u just like writing redundant comments all the time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.