Psychic powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I'm clairvoyant, what are you thoughts on psychic pwers?

Dexx
my thoughts are that you are not a clairvoyant

must_kill_Santa
my thought is simple what does clairvoyant mean im thick

§nakehead
I move a pengalm with my thougths Im NOT kidding

§nakehead
I can also sense when someone is coming

Dexx
i can throw fireballs..beat THAT!

MC Mike
How about a video? huh

finti
i am beyond psychic powers

Arachnoidfreak
Aw man, I was gunna say that!

The Omega
BlackCat> IF you're Clairvoyant, as you claim, then you already KNOW what my thoughts are, don't you?

No?
That's what I thought.

Victor Von Doom
What the Hell is a pengalm?

finti
well I foresaw that i my state of clairvoyant

finti
i know your thoughts though

BackFire
Yep

HockeyHorror
im psychic yes

we will all die one day yes

well maybe...shifty

Alpha Centauri
Well I know some people with which I have a very good sort of mental rapport. I sort of already know what they'll say or do in a given situation and don't need much to pick up on it. Victor once tried a few mental card tricks once while we were speaking on the net. I had to glide my hand over a number of cards and stop on one and just project my thoughts out of what it was. He got it right 4 times out of 5 I believe. So I believe in strong rapport that can sometimes travel distances.

But as far as totally knowing what's gonna happen, I don't believe it.

-AC

BlackC@t
The Omega Clairvoyant isn't reading minds.....

Jinxy
I can see auras... at least I think they are auras. They are usually brown or green vapors that eminate from peoples buttocks when they let a really, really one rip.

Dexx
that is one of the basic senses called smell . you smell people's asses
in your case...brown is normal....green is diareea wink

Reborn Again
And what does it mean when your aura is red after an escaped vapor from a buttocks? smokin'

Don't place with fire. evil face

Alpha Centauri
"And what does it mean when your aura is red after an escaped vapor from a buttocks?"

Go to the Hospital fast.

-AC

WindDancer

BlackC@t
I don't really believe in telekenisis, but I believe in seeing the future. yes

Alpha Centauri
"I don't really believe in telekenisis, but I believe in seeing the future. "

That's sorta like saying you don't believe in Reindeer but you believe in Santa.

-AC

Dexx
i believe there's something more to be achieved than we are willing to believe. but these are things i have to see to believe...and even then i'd be skeptical.
one of the few thigns on this subject, that really caught my attention was a documentary on the remote viewers from the war.
remote viewers can supposedly project their mind into seeing distant places like they are actually there. anyway..long story..but 't was interesting

The Omega

Korri
I really freaked myself out one time because i was studying this book about Telekinetics because i wanted to learn how to do it and nothing happened so i though ok. I left it and one day when i was really mad i wanted to get a drink and when i reached for a cup it fell off the holder!

then another time i was really angry with someone and i was staring at them when they were doing something outside and all of a sudden something fell on them and they got hurt.

What do you guys think, do i have telekenisis or is it just considence??

Alpha Centauri
"What do you guys think, do i have telekenisis or is it just considence??"

Neither. I think you're lying. However if you're not, then coincidence.

Premonitions are BS. Deja Vu is the closest you'll get. If premonitions were real people would remember them. You don't remember Deja Vu until it happens.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I think the evolutionary idea could possibly be that such skills have been subjugated by language. It's obvious that pre-lingual communication required being fine tuned to signals: however I doubt it's anything preternatural.

WindDancer
Whoah! That's cool! Who knows? you might be gifted (seriously) or maybe just plain lucky.

Or maybe you got some of Neo's powers. j/k wink

Into the Void
"You don't remember Deja Vu until it happens" That's what I hate about it.

Lady_Eowyn3
i've had premonitions before and i constantly live in a sate of deja vu, one of the first premonitions i remember was when i was about 14, i was half asleep and saw my mother falling off our porch and hurting her knee, then she limped bak inside and sat down near the door, then i saw myself walk in and see her bleeding knee,
i didn't really understand what i saw so i just passed it off as a dream b/c i was sleep deprived, however the next day i walked into the livingroom and saw my mom wearing the exact same clothes as in my premonition and she has sitting exactly as i had seen her b4 w/ her bleeding knee, that was probably the longest premonition i had, they're really rare but sometimes i just get a glimpse of something and the next day it happens

BlackC@t
The exact same thing happens to me. I usually say to my friends 'I bet you -blah blah- will happen' and then it does, my friends are usually like 'Oh my God!' or they say 'I'm sorry I wasn't listening....'

If anyone wants me to tell them thier future then PM me. smokin'

Korri
i dunno its probably just a concidence messed

but it was kinda freaky

Alpha Centauri
"The exact same thing happens to me. I usually say to my friends 'I bet you -blah blah- will happen' and then it does, my friends are usually like 'Oh my God!' or they say 'I'm sorry I wasn't listening....'"

I bet you that you'll interact with a guy named John soon.

-AC

Freddy Lover
I don't think I have any...I know Raventheonly does...hehe

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1623/never031.jpg

BlackC@t
I heard Deja vu was just when you saw something but your brain takes it in a split second later by accident and it seems like your re-living it.

Alpha Centauri
Watch this then, prepare to be astounded.

I need a volunteer to take part in a mental projection experiment via PM so that there's no BS involved. Any takers?

Blackcat, can't you alter probability besides actually being clairvoyant? wink. Also very agile. Must be all that rooftop prowling she does.

-AC

bardock
can shoot lighting out my eyes and i live on the sun

BlackC@t
It helps to keep me fit shifty

alkavar_3
are u for real? this isnt about films an stuff is it? x i think im telekentic, i threw some one across a corridor once, im not lying, i swear on my mothers life, and i like my mum. x an i can sense when stuff happens like once on the way home from school i aksed my mum if we were going to the cinema, she said yes, how'd u know?! freaky or wat? im being serious, unlike some in here.

alkavar_3
this sounds like a place for crazy attention seeking teens who feel they can "orb" and teleport, well i have REAL psychic powers, and do u see me on the news? "Distressed teen seems to be ripping students aapart with mind" i dont think so. so if u want sopme fiction, read a book. i beleive some of you, just not all of you, and i hope you beleive in me, im telling the truth.

BackFire
I don't believe you.

slipthefeeling
quit bullsh*tting people.
chances are, you DON'T have psychic powers, and you like to lie on the internet.
but have fun thinking that everyone believes you.

MC Mike
High five to the hardcore newbie!! clap

eleveninches
My psychic powers can predict what you will do next.
You will: read this spoiler

finti
power of insanity more than anything else

BlackC@t
laughing out loud

I couldn't careless if people believe the things I say or not.

Psychic powers are a gift to be used for the good of others, not just youself. The result of selfish acts and you will lose this. So alkavar 3 I hardly see why you'd be gifted if you critise others for thier own beliefs and for bad purposes.

As Uncle Ben once said 'With great power, comes great responsiblity.' yes

Lord Soth
Damn, you got me laughing

Psychic powers are almost a certainty in the future as we're able to use more of our brain matter. But ALL of the pychics of today (claivoyants, telekinetics, thought-readers, etc.) are charlatans and hacks.

Syren
*floats in on magic carpet*

mad

You are all such pragmatists. Boring.

You need to extend you thought processes, widen your horizons, open yourselves to the wonders of the universe and the KMC members who are the messengers. They alone hold the key.

What the f**k?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

HarmonicFlo88
There are psychic powers and you CAN have them.

I'd like to start by saying i dont give wut you non-believers think, to make you believe would require too much. and that "too much" is impossible. most will say its coincidense and dismiss everything branded as proof. plus we can never get an ample amount of evidence to back this up, we'll usually see very few people at a time.

Its a matter of getting your mind out of your physical form...tha more you get out-of-touch with your body, tha more you are psychic. many of you : when you walk you dont feel tha energies around you or tha brain waves eminating from others nearby...you are viewing wut is around you as you're thoughts are very connected to your feet stepping before tha other and your arms swaying as you do so. if someone were to stand in front of you, you'd realize so as soon as you see them approaching from tha corner of your eye. most people can't get out of that mentality which is why there are few with psychic powers.

Now imagine sending your body a signal for <Walk>. and your mind thinks without a quick connection to your body. so if someone steps in front of you, it takes longer to notice. tha more you are in that state of mind, tha more psychic you are.

Basically, it is extremely difficult for tha obvious reasons that you need to survive by being well in touch with your physical form - thus is tha reason many are not psychics and dismiss anything relative to this subject.

I had very limited psychic talents, especially manipulation as that power is tha biggest increase you will notice...latent mind control, precognition...such as dreams but also quick flashes or a "feel" of near future events. at that point in my life, i was very clumsy and extremely timid about simple tasks like walking - i'd always feel weak and inexperienced at bodily movements. i hated walking around large crowds too, like a hundred televisions were on at tha same time...i couldn't pinpoint an exact signal - while this was happening i would have to concentrate to make sure i wasn't falling over since walking was more difficult than it should ever be.

However, now i am opposite. i have lost all psyhic abilities and feel awakened. it sucks because it was like i was in another dimention, things hit me harder now like my really low GPA or even just saying my full name aloud. reality hit me smack in tha face and all i have left is an experience i'll never forget.

Loving_Daniel11
I have some psychic abilities in a few ways

FeceMan
Yeah, but I think that is because you have been around the individual so long. I can hold entire conversations with myself (lol) because I know the general idea of what my parents would say in a situation.

DenKi
you lot have been watching too many movies, its a shame they really have ruined ur lives

peterKSL
I'm a bit comfused, what is psychic got to do with philosophy? Sorry if I asked, but I'm only 16... turning 17 in january...

Jackie Malfoy
I don't think alot of people could do it.And if they say they are fakes.It is one of a million changes that someone actly have this power!JM

VamPirate
HELL YEA TO PSYCHIC-NESS!!!!
rock on, BlackC@t!

i happen to be a bit psychic myself, no joke.
i cannot tell you how many times it's saved me. literally.
i used to be suicidal, and at one point, i almost succeeded. but my cell phone rang, and my best friend somehow knew what i was doing and talked me out of it. this happened TWICE.
then, when he became suicidal, i knew just when to call.
other stuff has happened, jlike i always know when my parents will be arriving home, i can usually tell what events will happen throughout the course of a week.

to all you believers, keep it up.
to all you skeptics, maybe you could open your minds a bit.
just because we cannot explain or "prove" psychic abilities, it doesnt mean that they dont exist.
it's as simple as the fact that most beings fear the unknown.

Evil Dead
I was always skeptical of psychic claims........but I do now believe that some unknown phenomena such as E.S.P. does exist. It does have scientific merit.

Do a quick google search for "quantum spooky affect" or "quantum spooky action" and read about the "spooky affect".....

In our universe there is an as of yet unknown means of instantaneously transmitting information. Nobody knows how....it just seems as though information can pass between two subjects with no known means. There is a connection between them that science has just recently discovered and can not explain. Most people point to an ever elusive unified field theory.....or unified theory of everything........that there is some underlying energy that binds everything together.......and this bind, this tie is what is used to transmit the information as in the spooky affect.

If photons can transmit information through some unknown energy or tie..........why can't humans? Why can't humans recieve information from this connection?........what is instinct? Is instinct (which is present throughout nature in every life form) simply the gathering of information from this universal tie?

I used a good analogy a few weeks back on this subject. I'll give it again. I was watching the national geographic channel....a show about predators and it hit me.

Snakes have poor eye site.....they rely mainly on heat and motion from their prey to hunt. When a rat sees a snake......it freezes. Why? How does the rat know the snake has bad eye site? How does it know to stay motionless to make it harder for the snake to find it? One might say it's merely coincidence.....except: When a rat sees a cat, it runs. Cat's have great eye site, they can clearly see their prey. How does the rat know the cat has good eye site.......and therefore know it should run and not just simply stand still? The rat has not gained any information about the snake or cat through known physical means.......so we refer to this as instinct. It just knows what to do......without ever learning. What exactly is instinct? Is instinct itself a form of E.S.P.? Is insticnt, E.S.P., remote viewing, deja vu, etc. all simply information gained from a universal tie with everything else?

Dwarfdude
Did you know this freind for a long time? 10, maybe 15 years? Are you close? Do you share secrets, your innermost feelings with him?

A study has shown that identical twins, and some fraternal twins, can anticipate and "read" each others thoughts, words, and feelings, even when not in close proximity. It is very possible that this connection of sorts could be made between close freinds. That os most likely the explanation for your saving. As for parents coming home, dogs have an intinct, not related to hearing or smell, that tells them when their master is coming home, disregarding the time of day. This instinct could also be used by humans. Either that, or if your parents come home at around the same time every night, then that would be your body clock.

I can confidently say that I have no fear of the unknown. Do you know why? Because the completely unknown, cannot be feared, because it does not exist. Something that is unknown, unseen, unheard, ect, cannot exist, to the human mind. Thats why these people that try to discover the unknown will never succeed. Because if you know that the unknown is out there, then you already know about the unknown.

Quite the concept.

BlackC@t
We actually all have psychic abilities, it's just a matter of unleashing and developing them.

Dwarfdude
Can you summon these "powers" at will? What exactly is clairvoience? The ability to read minds, trancend reality, have the prespective a a third-person on your own body?

Humans only use 3% of there brain capacity, so it is quite possible that so-called psychic abilities exist within the human capacity. But the probability of one being able to use any more than 10% of one's brain capacity is slim to none. Its more than 1 in a million, JM. Try, 1 in a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Or a number like that.

Napalm
I was gonna say that laughing out loud

Freddy Lover
I can't believe I just fell for that....oh my god i'm so stupid.

leonheartmm
what makes u think that psychic powers depend on the amount of brain one can use?

Lara
okiday, lets clean up this mess! for the ppl who dont know this stuff heres a list for you.:

Clairvoyance: clear seeing: a form of psychic perception which involoves the recieving of visual or mental images outside ot the primary five senses.

clairaudience: clear hearing: the recieving of sounds outside the primary five senses.

clairsentience: clear senseing/feeling: the recieving of emotions or tactile information outside of the primary five senses.

deja vu: seen before (we all know what that means smile )

precognition: perception of an event before it happens.

psychometry: perception beyond the primary five senses which comes form holding an object.

remote viewing: perception through focus on a distant location

telepathy: perception of another individuals thoughts most often reported between individuals who have a strong bond with each other.

hope that makes things clearer. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.