Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meandyoutoo
My parents are wanting to go ahead and shop for my Christmas presents, and I needed some suggestions for them...

So, you can help by listing a few of the items you would like to have this Christmas, and maybe I can get some ideas!

(By the way, I am new here! I am 19, have a long term boyfriend, live in NC, and I am going to college. I like Gor, Harry Potter, and The Wheel of Time series! They rock!! If you just want to get to know me that would be cool too!)

MC Mike
Isn't Christmas long away? messed

TOH
Merry Xmas! no expression

manchichirtchit
man, christmas shopping gets earlier every year.

Elektra_lover
Wow i havent even heard the word christmas in a long time messed

Shadow_Fox
Games, Music, aduio, Software for computer, Ipod, New cell phone, clothes, accesories, Stuffed animals... yeah, that's about all I can think of... Oh! A puppy happy

manchichirtchit
a puppy... the gift that keeps on giving.

meandyoutoo
Yeah I know that Christmas is a long time away! That is why I am having troubles thinking of things!! I would rather just have gift certificates, but she wants to do the whole "actual" gift!

pinsleepe
i love christmas! i wanna have christmas and get gifts!

§nakehead
A little early to start shopping isnt it?

RaventheOnly
you mean taking erm no expression

Jedi Priestess
and THIS is why I hate Christmas more and more each year. ITS FREAKING JULY!!!!!!!!!!! It used to be you never saw Christmas stuff in the stores till the day after Thanksgiving for cripes sake. Now its up before Halloween and by the time it actually GETS HERE you are so sick of it you wanna puke! There is no holiday season its just dragged out over months and months..........$#@$#%$@!!!!!! mad mad mad And nothing against your parents before I continue. My girlfriend does her Christmas shopping in July too and I am like what is wrong with you cant you save the money till its actually the season? What if the person you are buying for gets it as a gift before Christmas or heaven forbid goes and buys the item you are purchasing themselves?

sorry for the rant peeps but this is one of my biggest pet peeves. messed embarrasment

§pearhead
No...no Christmas, not now sad

HockeyHorror
buy a meat wagon...it destroys anything in sight...drool

http://www.jeux-strategie.com/upload/warcraft/Meat%20Wagon.jpg

§pearhead
isn't that one of those warcraft thingies messed

Jedi Priestess
SPEARBABE!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent sig!

§pearhead
thanks laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.