what do you mean there is no Santa ?!?!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
sad what do you mean there is no Santa ?????

how old were you when you found out there was no Santa , Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy ?

how did you find out , parents or friends ?

Shadow_Fox
When I was about 7. I was looking for my dad's wallet cause he asked me to and I went through some of his drawers and found my xmas wishlist in his drawer. Plus the presents said from santa but it was in my dad's hand writting. I don't want to tell me little sister and brothers and kill christmas for them sad

Blind-Enemy
6 sad

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud I kinda found out myself, like I kinda figured it out. I never really believed in any of them anyway.

Devalion
I must have been 8 - and I was sort of told by my parents, which was later backed up by other people at junior school.

Flavio
OH MY GOD!!!! you're saying they dont exist???? i'm gonna kill myself sadwalk

Devalion
Don't do that! sad

shellie
i was wandering cuz my daughters ages 12 , 11 , 6 and 4 all still believe in santa .

which im real surprised at but how can i tell them other wise ? it would break there heart .

manchichirtchit
i never really thought santa was real, much more the tooth fairy or the easter bunny. i heard about santa but my moms always take me nad my sister xmas shopping, so i figured. plus it was in the philippines and i was raised as a catholic, so i saw santa claus as saint nicholas.

the tooth fairy, that idea creeped me out. so, this lady come in the middle of night while the kids are asleep and give them money, for a tooth? c'mon now...

and the easter bunny, well i always thought he was made out of chocolate and marshmallow. plus, as a catholic, lent and easter are practiced in a religious manner. we weren't actully taught that on the third day jesus rose again, met up with a 5 foot pink bunny and planted colored eggs al over the world...

Shadow_Fox
Sorry, I had to laugh at that easter bunny thing laughing out loud

manchichirtchit
i'm glad i made you laugh bunny

SeptemberRain
i was 5 when i learned there was no Santa. I dont remeber about the other two tho

Shadow_Fox
aw 6 at the least but five? that's too young sad

SeptemberRain
i know, its sad really

manchichirtchit
santa and the tooth fairy are propagandas started by chuppa chupps, the easter bunny was from hershey's...

SeptemberRain
whats chuppa chupps?

manchichirtchit
you don't know what a chuppa chupps is? hold on i'll show you...

Shadow_Fox
yeah. What ARE chuppa chupps erm ?

SeptemberRain
okay

manchichirtchit
these are chuppa chupps (the lollipops)

SeptemberRain
they are just lollipops?

Shadow_Fox
Oh! Those! I love those! droolio

manchichirtchit
yup... but these things are drops of heaven. these are not your ordinary lollipops. cuppa chupps and life savers lollipops... droolio

soundtrack
i was about 6ish when i found out that there was no santa.1st off it always was weird at how we didnt have a chimney and he still got in? 2nd after awhile my mom and dad decided that santa was going to get anymore created for all of the great gifts they were buying...lol.

i definitly nvr believed in the easter bunny b/c 1. i cant really pictures a human-sized bunny giving me eggs. 2.my parents didnt feel like making a whole bunch of lives agian (hav 1 old sis) and 3. im 1/2 jewish and i would always spend passover with my moms side of the family..lol.

and the tooth fairy....my parents started to forget to put money under my pillow b/c i was losing so many of my baby teeth when i ws young. sometimes i would have a loose tooth in my mouth and if i couldnt get it out i would ask my sister to get it out (dont know y but she liked to pull teeth out?), my parents found this discusting and wanted me to stop.
big grin my sister however found out about the tooth fairy b/c 1 day see found an envolope on the the counter that said megans teeth on it lol poor little girl big grin

SeptemberRain
The easter bunny thing is funny

soundtrack
thats only a part of my poor pathetic life...lol

MC Mike
I always knew those things were somehow not possible. laughing out loud

I never really believed in them. messed

Flavio
well, i beleived until 7 years...

manchichirtchit
i found the motherf*cker!!!
santa

shellie
woo-hoo laughing

§nakehead
3 for santa

was afraid of the toothfairy and sandman

never belived in easter bunny

Mr Parker
sorry my memory doesn't go back that far.

Pablo G
chupa chups are delicious, umm anyway I was like 9 when I found the tickets to my christmas gifts in my mom's drawer.

RaventheOnly
There's no Santa? bawling

About 6 big grin

Corran
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

m!$hA
theres no such thing as santa? eek

just playing, i found out when i was in year 5 i think...my dad let it slip by telling us the story of how him and mum got a present for my brother, which said 'from santa' on it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.