how many times are you planning to watch AOTC in theatres?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
me?
as many as i can ...im pretty sure

LanceWindu
Only around 4 times. I'm not much into watching a movie too many times and getting bored with it right off.

ToMacco
Well, I'll see it a lot.

My record for movies in the theator is a tie between The Phantom Menace and Titanic, I saw each 7 times.

So that's the number to beat

Gundark
Saw ANH in the theatre 23 times. Beat ya !!!!! laughing out loud

yerssot
well, I never saw a movie in the theaters more then once... EXCAPT TPM, that one I saw twice (Canada and after that Belgium, heck I wasn't willing to wait 6 months!)
But I plan to see AOTC at least three times

mah
I saw LOTR 3 times,TPM 3 times,and plan to see AOTC about 3 times.

master harmax
LOTR is going to release in Bombay on March.15th. I plan to see that one at least 3 times. And AOTC about 3 or 4 times. If it really turns out well, I might want to watch it more than that, but I don't think I'll find the time to go see it in the theatre more than 3 or 4 times. So I'll just wait for someone to make a pirated vcd of it that I can watch on my computer at home !!

ToMacco
23 times Gundy? Holy God! eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing

Mujaffa
one to three times

Gundark
What can I say ? I'm a big fan. wink

Texas

jedi212guy
I saw LOTR 2 times, TPM 6 times, and I'll probably see AOTC about 5 times.

Julie
More than 10!....j/k
I'd say about 5....once with my sis, once w/ my parents; once with an adult friend; twice with kid friendssmile

Then, I get it on Dvd and watch it until my eyes are numb......wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.