green goblin design rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
it is awesome, i dont know how people dont like it. the helmet is so well designed and made, i just didnt like the torax armor.it would be cool if they had some lightings on the yeallow thing on the legs.and its no alien shaped.
cos even the comics doesnt look like a goblin.it looks like a green clown. they missed in one point while updating the goblin. the fact spiderman is more urban he dont deal with cosmic event, while the "astronautic" movie goblin seems to remember in most minds.
see how badass he looks

Spiderman_RJ
s

Spiderman_RJ
h

Spiderman_RJ
t

Spiderman_RJ
w

Spiderman_RJ
n

Spiderman_RJ
x

FeceMan
Wow. Thank you very much.

MaxCarnage
Alot of people don't like the movie's Goblin design because of his difference w/ the original design. Barely anything is the same as the comics Goblin and alot of people didn't like it. That's why some people don't like Ultimate Spider-Man because of Goblin being an actual Goblin.

In my opinion, only the mask was cool for Goblin in the movie. I'd have done a more feirce looking armor.

grey fox
i think he,s better

Spiderman_RJ
actually the ultimate goblins does look like a goblin, hes kind of a mutated person now. by the way is there a harry in the ultimate ?
i havent seen him

Red Superfly
I like the suit.

I went on and on about how I hated the suit and what not, but over time I really began to like it. I don't LOVE it, I just like it.

I would have LOVED it if it was more "organic" i.e. it looked like a real Goblin.

Kontraz
i dont like the mask. He was played by such a wonderful actor, but any scene that you were supposed to see good facial expressions just looked idiotic since you couldn't through the mask. Like when spidey was drugged and GG was trying to turn him to villian. He just stood there and tried to "act" by waving his hand. If the mask was gone, the scene would have looked pretty cool, instead of pathetic...

Ghetto Goblin
why did you put the letters s h t w n x next to them.

like s*** winks or something.

Spiderman_RJ
cos i like those letters.
i wasnt in a mood to writte a description,so i just add a letter so the message could be post, i dont even know what is a "winks" , but hey u are very creative,lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.