Megas XLR vs Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
This would be a great match. It's set in a comedic mood, otherwise it would be boring. It rea;;y would be just fun to watch. I haven't chosen a winner yet.

The contestants: Optimus Prime

http://anthony.ianniciello.net/blog/optimus.gif

Megas XLR

badsymbiote
Optimus. 'Nuff said. I've checked out Megas, and they're cool, but they're no Transformers. Transformers and Voltron are in classes by themselves. And, the guy who does the commercials advertising Megas, and the rest of the Toonami, is Peter Cullen, Optimus' voice. After all these years, he still sounds great.

Alpha Centauri
Optimus Prime of course.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Well, the majority seems to be going for Optimus, that means I have to be the odd man out, and go for Megas. I love going against the crowd(not much of a crowd today though...apparently only 2 people have an opinion)

Alpha Centauri
I only go against the crowd if I disagree. Pointless to do so for the sake.

-AC

wolverine 101
optimus would win

ScarletSpider
Optimus! Has anyone checked out the 20th anniversary Optimus Prime? It looks badass.

Arachnoidfreak
Pointless, but fun. big grin I don't do it all the time, as proven on several threads, but it's fun in this case.

Kontraz
prime, naturally

manjaro
megas. thus far I notice that he has more devastating weaponry. dont get me wrong prime is the shiznite, and no slouch in the laser blaster depot, but if you put all the comic relief aside you'll notice that megas has weapons that are on world destroying scale

Kontraz
okay... you know who Devastator is, right? A giant transformer (made up of 6 smaller transformers). He's nearly indestructable. Prime downed him in one hit. It just takes more than weaponry to win a match.

Plus Prime has the matrix... that's gotta count for something.

Into the Void
If Prime downed him in one hit, he isn't "nearly indestructible".

Mane
ok...i hate everything of this genre, but from what ive seen on tv, Optimus.

Kontraz
actually, he is nearly indestructable, prime is just an uber-badass of an autobot leader.

Kontraz
and i just noticed something else.... that pic is of "powermaster optimus prime". No way in hell he would lose this match... he's like a robot zombie on steriods with WAY more weaponry than even megas

badsymbiote
Once Devastator's weakness was known, it was easy to implement that knowledge as a plan of attack. And with the introduction of the Dinobots, bringing down the super robot became even less of an issue. Even as just the five Dinobots, they never had too much trouble subduing the six Constructicons.

And Kontraz is right. Original Optimus would win hands down, but PowerMaster and even HeadMaster Optimus would rock the house.

Nataku8188
And the house... it has been rocked. Starscream all the way!

manjaro
didnt ne one see that megas epsode where he mixed his rbts parts w/tjose gay g-force wnaa bes robots and fired that wepaon that created a mini black hole, that was subsequently going to destroy the sloar system? all he has to do is that and its curtains for prime..........right?

ssj4goku
well i need to know what version of prime is he talking about he has to types normal and ultra

Kontraz
i dunno if he could pull it off. Its bound to take a little bit of time, and I doubt Prime would grant him that much. Cuz i mean, even Megatron can make black holes.

thats an idea... Have megatron fight Megas... lol. Megatron would beat him in all of 2 seconds, tops.

chilled monkey
Optimus definately. Nothing against Megas, but Optimus Prime is one of the greatest superheroes of all time, right up there with Superman and Batman.

Not only does he have power, but he also has great intelligence, wisdom and thousands of years of experience in both personal combat and tactics.

manjaro
Ive completley lost all respect for Megas now. I take back everything i ever said about that stupid robot. I was watching that one episode where then went to that junk planet and that fat stupid bastard was practicing in his freind's junk yard, and his other stupid friend was all like dont push it cuz we're already at 50 tons, then the whole freaking thing collopased b-cuz he couldnt handle it. this big giant robot couldnt handle 50 tons*hangs head in shame for ever believing in him*

And one more thing, where do they get the money to refurbish their weapons systems every week, and if this girl is such a big bad ass warrior woman from the future, why doesnt she just kill that fat stupid bastard and his dorky friend and take her stupid robot back?

ahhhhhh*stretches in sigh of relief* glad i got that off my chest

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud if you guys want to talk robots why don't we take the Mechs from battletech ... like the 120 Ton Atlas big grin

RaventheOnly
damn pic wouldn't post erm

here it is

Kontraz
Sunstorm would destroy all opponents with ease...

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/pokesfan13/myhomepage/sunstorm2.jpg

Hand_Solo
smile

AngryManatee
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Not only does he have power, but he also has great intelligence, wisdom and thousands of years of experience in both personal combat and tactics.

He also has "The Touch" lol

icearoony12
what one of coops rolls would look like in this situation
coop:HEY LISTEN UP YOU CYBERNETIC FREAK:
optimas: excuse me?
you dis my weapon systems, even though i don't know all of them;
you mistake them for PLANET DESTROYING WEAPONS.
Jamie:actually they kinda are.
coop: jamie do ya mind, now where was i... ah forget it, SMASHIE TIME

psycho gundam
never do that again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.