whats with the punisher bashing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Hey, on this site whenever punishers involved people terribly bash him. Punisher is one of the greatest vigilantes of all time. Whats up with that?

SnakeEyes
I am not quite sure. Punisher is one of my favorites. Punkyhermy is one who dislikes Punisher, but do not listen to her, she only likes Batman.
As for the others, i have no clue.

§nakehead
yeah only wolverine is equal to him. But in any verses thread people just darn right insult him and say how crappy he is.

Arachnoidfreak
"only wolverine is equal to him"

??? Hardly.

That's only your opinion. Punisher is super-cool, but he isn't anywhere near the top of my list. Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe is a good comic though.

wolverine 101
yeah punisher is cool but he realy is not that powerful

§nakehead
batman not very powerful evier

punkyhermy
Hhhhmm...I'm not sure I'm in a postion to judge him properly at the moment because I know about punisher only through the movie, which I have not seen.But the image projected through the trailers and such was of a dude with zillions of guns, shooting down anyone 'evil' in his path...so there!

§nakehead
Hes a lot more than just a killing machine he battles suicide every day he visits his wife and childs grave VERY often. The comics portray him better. Beside he "punishes those that do evil to others"

wolverine 101
I agree batman sucks way more then the punisher

§nakehead
aquaman can make batman look like a masterpiece

Joker1237
I like Castle, too not as much as Batman, I do have the Batman Joker Jigsaw Punisher cross over. Snakehead since you are a big Frank Castle fan(I know somehistory not alot though) Did Castle catch up with Jigsaw and killed him yet??

Joker1237
Batman does not suck.

§nakehead
Yes he finally did kill him

ScarletSpider
Punisher is cool. I really like stories that play him off of other heroes. Daredevil and Spider-Man stuff, the M arvel Knights comics.

§nakehead
yeah he does best with daredevil

punkyhermy
AGREED!

§nakehead
neither does punisher

The King of All
Originally posted by Ironman 66
I agree batman sucks way more then the punisher

have you lost your mind?

batman is the MAN, however i would put frank in the same level of coolness as bruce

in conclusion, they both rock

willRules
I like Punisher its just it annoys me when he is put against people like Spidey cos if we are being truthful he doesn't stand a chance.....

CorderaMitchell
Punisher is like a god in his comics thats why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.