Camping!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
Yup, I went camping these past few days! Its was really cool.

On wensday Me and my dad got up at 4:30 and left, having packed the van the night before. we drove up to Fresno. (The 5 through the grapevine, to the 99, for you Califonians). Then after Breakfast, we took a little windy road to our campsite. That road was Intese! It was only big enough for one car but there was two way traffic on it. so you had to try and pass without falling off the mountain. But then we got to our campsite, Our destination was Mono Hot springs. in the precise middle of nowhere. Accually more like the area between Yosemite and Sequoia. but it was really isolated and in the middle of a forest. There we met up with neighbors and my sister, She traveled with the neighbors and was there since Saturday. There was also some other people there that my neighbors knew. So we hung out there for 2 days. Went fishing, (I didnt catch anything, Damn!) and hiked around, we even went rafting down the river, not whitewater just kinda floating down and splashing each other. And we went in the hot springs. That was cool. And at night we rosted marshmellows and annowed the boy scouts in the next campsite because we were laughing and talkins loud. Then We drove home.
IT was a really fun trip made better by cute girls in bikinis that I hung out with. We went swimming alot. It was hot.

So that was my week,
Anyother cool camping storys or something??

JKozzy
I went camping, I'll post a few stories later. Got back from one week of it around noon messed

furryman
The only kinda camping I like is when you get stoned to the bone with ya mates and watch great bands perform smokin'

Tptmanno1
Sounds good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.