Iron Man & War Machine vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
Would two-on-one make a difference?

Alpha Centauri
"Would two-on-one make a difference?"

In attack power, damn right. In overall outcome, no chance.

War Machine is just Iron-Man armour minus gadgets, plus missiles and bombs. Something Hulk has grown a certain immunity to.

-AC

Surfer 52
Hulk would win

SUPERMANDAMAN
Hulk i mean whats war machine going to do other than get in the way.

Arachnoidfreak
Maybe you should get Ironman, War Machine, Steel, Hardware, the Jury, and ALL the Doombots all together, and then try and attack the Hulk.

Linkalicious
I think Iron Man and War Machine could turn a trick on Hulk. He's definitely beatable.

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
what if it was Professor Hulk?

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but he's still way strong and durable enough to win.

-AC

norrin radd
well i have my doubts, even so it would be an awsome fight to see.

moshtitan
Hulk after quite a fight.

Ironman 66
i think ironman and warmachine could pull it off

FeceMan
I think that--as usual--the Hulk would come out on top.

Mane
yeah Hulk would definietly win in a straight-up battle. IM and WM would have to have some elberate (however you spell it) strategy

Victor Von Doom
I'd pick Hulk although he could lose against a good attack plan.

Mane
yeah thats what i was saying

FeceMan
Like, say, a good, solid kick to the testicles?

Maelstrom
Hulk 213 i think when the entire Avengers could barely stop a seperated Hulk (from Banner). Ironman, Wonderman, Namor and Herc. All tried seperate and together and ditto to the rest of the Avengers.

Docpocalypse
You might want to mention that due to the nutrient bath that this Hulk was one of the most powerful, but would become far weaker as time goes on due to being separated from Banner.

WarHulk980
Hulk once beat the entire avengers including iron man. He could definitely take on two iron men. stick out tongue

God Dragon
Hmm. Tony Stark developed a "sub-nuke" missile for his War Machine armor's shoulder mounted missile launcher. He noted that the sub-nuke generates concussive forces equivalent to the detonation of 500 KILOTONS of TNT. The War Machine armor could fire SIX of those sub-nukes simultaneously, each with a range of several miles, each flying at supersonic speed, and each using a laser-guided targeting system. Granted, the practical use of such a weapon is severely limited for a multitude of reasons (the primary one being: it kills a lot of people and destroys a lot of property). Similarly, Stark developed an adamantium tipped missile for his base Iron Man armor. Keep in mind even the Hulk's super dense hide was pierced by SpeedFreek's rocket powered adamantium barb. An adamantium tipped missile could rip through him like a bullet through a ripe melon. The point is, a really mean/mad Tony Stark could annihilate pretty much anyone he wanted from miles away without even getting his hands dirty. Don't mess with Tony Stark...

theflyxx
Iron Man would have a much better chance against Hulk than War Machine, but put the 2 of them together and some strategy on their part and I think they could edge the Hulk....slightly.

Evangel94
It took everything Iron Man had but he has beaten the Hulk.

ayjay
i think da only way IM and WM could beat hulk woud be from long distance...using missle, and other devices mentioned above.....but up close and personal....hulk would trash dem

The Flash
I'm gonna go with IR and WM since IR has taken Hulk down before.

terror_child3
If IM and WM go with the long range plan then yeah, but you need to remember that Tony Stark is too nice of a person to mercelessly kill Bruce Banner. Then again Tony would probly use some monster tranquilizers instead of bullets then after that it'd be a waiting game to see when the hulk finaly fell over. It could go either way here.

Ironmanpower
Iron Man alone haved sometime beat the Hulk. Definietly Rhode and Stark make the match.

IM and WM win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.