Travis Fimmel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
A former member and star of the series Tarzan, which was cancelled after the 8th ep. This celebrity is not only a humanly creature on all fours, but in real life a Calvin Klein model for clothes and underwear. A very generous and beautiful man, he is. One of my past obsessions.

Here's a pic of him with shorter hair.

Kella
RIGHT ON AFO!!!! You are so clever...stick out tongue

oh...now I'm gonna need to clean my keyboard from all the drool...embarrasment

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek! YAY

Kella
ha ha....i know. so yummy....so naughty....

Kella
i can't help myself....embarrasment

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
*drools in a bucket* Man..whew..he can knock ur sox off. Did you see the ep of Tarzan where he was under the water outside of that ladies apartment, i thought that was so sensual and gorgeous..really i did.

Kella
I was at work that night, but my mom taped it and when I got home she was waiting up for me and she was like..."Oh Kelly, You HAVE to see tongiht's episode!"
So she fast forwarded to that part and I looked away like..."You know I'm not allowed to be having these thoughts....stop it momma!"
and she laughed and said, "Oh, but he's worth breaking the rules for. Oh...why'd he have to put those pants on???"
and I was like...eek!

(i was going through something religious at the time with my church...its over now and i didn't get to watch that part sad )

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
OMG Thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. eek! eek!
Aww sowwies, maybe i can find a pic of it for ya stick out tongue

Kella
that would be awesome. I tried, but nada turned up.

yummy yummy yummy yummy man!!!!!!!!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
KELLA!!! Right as soon as you posted i found the pictures of him under the water!!!

Kella
SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????????

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Here's Tarzan after he saw Jane peaking. Of course..WHO WOULDNT.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
*Drools*

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Photo backed up a little bit

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Edit
http://www.ibelongwithyou.com/pics/s1e5wb/page_01.htm
Here are some pics from that ep.

Kella
eek! OMG...I remember so well!!!!! I'm gonna burn in hell!!! laughing

Oh that's such a yummy sin!!!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I know it !! eek! temtation gets the best of all of us big grin

Kella
embarrasment....yeah it does...I still see my mom's giggling face when she tried to make me watch that. *sigh* my family has no shame....laughing

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Lol. Man WB said they were going to put the 8 episodes they aired onto a dvd, i dont know if they havent, or it just isnt sold in the USA.. sad

Kella
THAT WOULD BE SO GAY! OMG...they aired it here in the US...they should put it out on DVD in the US...mad oh that burns my ass when they do stupid shit to piss us off.....

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Me too, totally.

Kella
sorry for my outburst. I'm a bit opinionated this morning. embarrasment

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Its okay. me too. lol

Kella
I'm gonna try to post another pic of the sexy Tarzan man that can swing into my jungle any time he wants....(stupid Jane had to be all resisting the sexiness.....what the hell was wrong with her? What the f**k? )

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I know, but it was cause of her fiancee's death.. sad She didnt want to get involved with another man right after his death. But DAMN its really hard to resist when a man on all fours, long hair, gorgeous face, gorgeous body comes in your door.. Id.....okay thats going to far big grin
I wish he wore a leatard.. or whatever those are called stick out tongue

Kella
a LOINCLOTH!!!! Bwah ha ha ha..... or as George of the Jungle says....a butt-flap....laughing

to hell with ehr psycho fiancee....they weren't even engaged till after she knew Tarzan....I so would've been all over that.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oh yyeah...butt flap eek!
Yeah i know, me too as well. smile

Kella
I want him to wear a butt-flap for me too....and I'll take Tarzan and George of the Jungle....(Brendan Fraser in a loincloth with long hair...*drool* )

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
OMG I love that. I have that movie, and i always used to fantasize over Brendan Frasier in a l.c lmao.

Kella
get outta my head! stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek!

Rad_1
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no word on earth to describe how HOTTT Travis Fimmel is!!love *sighs* *falls off chair*

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yeah I know eek! And i agree.

Kella
No kidding.....oh he's a yummy yummy man....big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Scrumptious...

Kella
Scrumptaculicious.....big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Lol thats an awesome word stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
i tried to pronounce it confused and gave up laughing out loud er. hes not top ten pple hot but tarzan was hott short lived but hott

Kella
(Skrump...tack...yoo...lish...us)

there BBG....try that. stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
skremp-track9ya-lish-ya..i got a accent so it gets harder

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Aww, almost stick out tongue Man Kella, i downloaded a small clip of that scene (Tarzan under the water) And whoo-wee was it nice. lol.

Kella
what kind of accent do you have hun? Where you from?

BloomBabyGirl
im from brooklyn/harlem mostly so its a black ghettos accent

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
kool.

Kella
it can't be too different from mine. I'm from New Orleans, but I sound like I'm from Brooklyn sometimes. big grin

its okay....just say...scrumptious....delicious....yummy!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
all of those in one! lol man im so bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.