sorry for asking but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
I've only seen the first Matrix and don't remember it at all. So help a newcomer...

whats the matrix? smile

try not to bash me too much, im sensitive sad

neo2
help u do.....what??

VenomVA
"unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is" Morpheus-M1

I suggest you experience for yourself...trust me you will have a wonderful trip down the rabbit hole! big grin

The One Himself

((The_Anomaly))
it is about a computer programmer who finds out that thw whole world that he had been "living" in was not real, simply a computer generated dream world, made by a race of machines, so that they can control us.....Neo 9keanu Reeves) then at the end of the first matrix finds out that he is the one, whos destiny is to save mankind.....anyways....the story goes on and on....go watch the movies, and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.......yourself........but i can only show you the door, youe the one who has to walk through it....

((The_Anomaly))
sry about the 9 in Keanu's name....lol...my mistake, spelling error..

Korri
Spearhead....if i whisper it to frank will you listen to his side of the story? laughing

Numo

xeous
The matrix is a mathamatical term. You can add, subtract, multiply, and even divide matricies! They're really quite amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.