what band did you see last?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
who did you see live??

Fearnix
I saw damage plan and soil rock

mah
Pixies.

Myth
Slipknot headlined the last concert I was at, but Soil was there too and they were much much better.

Alpha Centauri
Nightwish. Before that, Incubus.

-AC

ElectricBugaloo
you lucky bastard.

Last I saw was The Shins the day after Thanksgiving.

If I only had that stuff they call 'money'

Darth Revan
Weird Al Yankovic...

GreenDay75
Hey Myth, That show you saw didn't happen to be Mayhem at the Meadows at Columbia Meadows, was it? If so, I was gonna go to that but I was busy that day. How was the show? I really wanted to go see Soil. But the last show I went to was I think either A perfect Circle or the Offspring. I'm going to go see Static X on the 28th. woo hoo!

el_barto
Slobber Bone

Df02
SiKth

Aini
metallica+slipknot+in flames

Fearnix
i am hopefully going to see dismember soon rock

norrin radd
pixies and massive attack

PrefectRonnykin
cry none

SeptemberRain
O.A.R.

Myth
Yes it was. I posted more about it here

Btw: I have been a huge Green Day fan for years.

furryman
droolio Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - absolutely awesome. Heard Muse live from the campfire which was just a field away cool

Spicy_Mchaggis
story of the year, hoobastank, p.o.d.(which sucked), and linkin park.

Myth
P.O.D. was good for one reason... I saw Rob Zombie because of them.

They headlined a huge concert in my area and it was a concert that was usually directed towards a crowd that like Korn, Godsmack, Zombie, Slipknot, etc types. People stayed for the other bands at the concert (Papa Roach/Static X) but when POD came on, people left. People started demanding there money back in masses so the radio station that put on the concert instead made it up to us by creating a concert of Drowning Pool (cancelled due to death), some other good bands that I'm spacing out on, and Rob Zombie all for $10.

GreenDay75
Yay for Myth!! And Yay for Green Day! I kinda feel dumb though cause I just realized that if I click on your name it tells information and stuff. So I should have been able to figure out that was the concert you were talking about. Because of where you're located and everything. And I just noticed it says right under your name too. Wow, I feel so intelligent. Oh well. I'm new. I'm glad to see another Green Day fan though! It makes me happy cause I love that band! thought I would let ya know. happy

PRO-PAIN
Primus, for the 5th time lol....

Les Claypool is god...

musicworshiper
last concert was drowning pool, the new singer is pretty fu.ckin good
in the last year....godsmack, adema, sevendust, ill nino, tantric, soil x3, shinedown x2, copper, mushroom head, and kottonmouth kings... rock rock

musicworshiper
p.s....bands been touring the hell outta the mid west...

PRO-PAIN
Drowning Pool is great, I wouldn't mind seeing them with the new singer myself.....

I got to meet them a few years ago when they were on tour with Sevendust and Stereomud..They were a great bunch of guys and Dave Williams will be missed a lot..

loserib
last show iwent to was
motograter
grade 8
aphasia
papa roach

we threw a bottle of piss at pappa roach it was fun

Fearnix
laughing

Victor Von Doom
My last show was PJ Harvey at Brixton Academy.

moshtitan
last show...(read and weep) Unearth, Every Time I Die, Atreyu, and Lamb of god. needless to say that show owned all.

eezy45
Was about to see Nightwish. But Anyway, Metallica.

BloomBabyGirl
N.E.R.D and Kanye West

loserib
no need for me to weep saw them all on ozzfest last month before the motograter show

ClaraG
I last saw the sugababes. roll on 7th october!! AVRIL CONCERT!!!!

Fearnix
I just saw a local band well not realy local they were in poole and i live in oxford but it was a friends band.

SeptemberRain
Sonic Youth

Spitback
mettlica

StinkFist462
last show was Metallica they were in minneapolis a couple days ago .. couldnt pass it up .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.