Mister Fantastic - Indestructable!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
If you really love comic books like me, youll love the issue of Marvel Kinghts #8 where Reed is fighting Namor over his wife and he comes out with it. He says to Namor, after a few well placed insults, haven't you figured it out yet, I'm indestructable.
There are certian comics and moments in comic books that fans live for. I think that issue inparticular is one of these.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

Arachnoidfreak
You mean Marvel Knights 4 #8? I still have to get that one. I gotta get to the comic shop damnit.

ScarletSpider
I thought the issue was pretty good. I loved Namor's character in it. Coming in all royally pimped out with a cane and quoting Shakespeare.

Maelstrom
Comparitive episodes would include, the Issue of Wolverine, where the artist lined up his eyes and mutant mania started. I think it was before issue 50 sometime.
I think another great was Bishops arrive to the X-men. I think issue. 183 inked by Bill Skinzeweic(sp.) and written and drawn by Jim Lee.
If anyone can think of more Marvel genius Moments(MGM) post em.

Maelstrom
Oh i just thought of Hulk 213 i think thats the # where the big four of the avengers Herc, Wonderman, Namor, Ironman go up against Hulk, and another solo spot for Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.