Gundam SEED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
Hey I just saw gundam seed for the first time, and i did a quick internet search on it, but i'm still really confused.

i gathered that it's another alternate reality like gundam wing, and isnt related to original gundam(although I cant belive the similarities...coordinators..newtypes..etc.)

anyway I'm pretty confused about characters, and missed episodes, so any info would be greatly apreciated

Emma718
I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds really good. I can try and find info if i can!!

Kitoky
I watch Gundam Seed every weekend - what do you want to know about?

Robo-Chocobo
i saw the one were there in the desert...and the rebels show up..

like who was the psycho sounding red head who was lying in bed.

and whats the deal with all the ships.

Robo-Chocobo
and why does this seem almost exactly like original gundam.

Inuyasha123
the girl was going nuts and the rebels ships were there to take down the legged ship and the striker gundam and i think it is based on what happened in gundam wing i am not sure i will ask my buddy about that for you

BlackHatDefect
I gatta get over my sad Gundam Seed featish...ITS TERRIBLE!Im not a big Gundam fan at all...but them Seed comes around and im obsessed.I don't kow why..im like..magically attracted to it

And Arthun is curretly one of my fave aime guys of all time
I first saw it in a Japanese market(im ganna buy all of them there)

Jace_Rave
because the original was a majorly huge success. It spawned 4 other series just about it, and 2 dealing w/other things. So why not use what works and just add new/better animation

Reborn Again
Gundam Seed isn't on up here in Canada unfortunately.

BlackHatDefect
OHH YOU POOR PERSON!!!!!!!Its a really wonderful series!(I don't care what most people say)

Robo-Chocobo
thanks...i still wanna know who the crazy red head is...she was saying us and stuff and it freked me out.

and it isnt based on gundam wing, its a new alternate universe...that i figured out 4 myself, despite how similiar it is to fed vs Zion.

Reborn Again
However I could get it off ebay. Apparently the series is short and is all english dubbed.

BlackHatDefect
its 50 EPs i believe,thats still pretty wrong...

Kitoky
The psycho red head was Flay - she's a rich girl who's a friend of Kira's.

When Kira and co. boarded the ship and was out in outer space they had a battle with ZAFT and Flay saw her father's ship get blown up and she has a great grudge against coordinators now. Kira promised Flay that her father will be alright but y'know the ship blew up and Flay is trying to make Kira fight and fight until he dies in battle.

Alot of people think Flay is a b!tch but she has a reason to be a b!tch.

In the Gundam series Flay sleeps with Kira stick out tongue so watch out.

I love Sai...poor guy.

Robo-Chocobo
I read that lay sleeps with kira.....so wait...does she hate him...or love him?

also...i read that"that b!tch flay" gets killed in the last episodes

she's in an escape pod ad it gets blown up.

sailormoon
Wait, so Flay wants him to die? Does she like him or not?

By the way I just started watching a few weekends ago and I love it so far!

kurakitsune
well her dad died rember and they were going to get rember but the dad died so they can make an there dsion and y do u have to say that she dies i just seen the ones the showed and i love the muics it made me want to play a gundam game when i wach it

Robo-Chocobo
last post:

well her dad died rember and they were going to get rember but the dad died so they can make an there dsion and y do u have to say that she dies i just seen the ones the showed and i love the muics it made me want to play a gundam game when i wach it
translation: well her dad died remember, and they were going to get remember, but the dad died so they can make their decision and why do you have to say that she dies. i just saw the ones that were showed and i love the music. it made me want to play a gundam game when i watch it.

Ladies and gents, I have just attempted to translate this user's grammer

Even when I translate your sentences they still dont make much sense.
and it is true, flay gets killed.
try to be grammaticly correct to a point or i wont accept you on this thread.

RaventheOnly
I like the original Gundam way more... this one has too mch drama and not enough fighting evil face i loved the animation in the original it was far more realistic and the battlesuits looked much better especially the Zakus drool stick out tongue

kurakitsune
i ment to say maggege

kurakitsune
sorry i try to say margge

kurakitsune
grrrgrr its when they go to an wding

kurakitsune
i keep on pressing the wrong button sorry and i have a headak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.