Resident evil and Final Fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inuyasha123
This is 4 all gamers who like these games

Robo-Chocobo
there is a game forum for this Ya know.

Inuyasha123
i know but they are role playing games that is why i put them on this page

SpikeSpiegel
Yet another person who doesn't understand the meaning of a role-playing forum...

Jinxy
I voted for Resident Evil, because the game doesn't do nearly as good of a job of consuming your life.... which is a good thing

Ushgarak
Moved

Yassin
Come on...you put Final Fantasy X-2 and Resident Evil against Final Fantasies 1-10....you got to be kidding me? ....

ScarFace Clone
Resident Evil Takes FF's 1-10 Easily i own 7 and 8 both gay and i have played 10 i also did not like that one. So yeah i think it is ok for him to vote for R.E.

Yassin
I respect your opinion,but it doesn't make sence. Final Fantasy 7 ALONE can beat all the resident evils,Silent Hills and whatever out there....(So he's talking about FF1,2,3 etc...) Not in a million years will capcom make a resident evil that's even 1/10000000000 as good as the Final Fantasy collection.

If you didn't like Final Fantasy 7...you don't like rpg's right? (Even if you liked rpg's ,you never say the 7 was "gay"..).

p's out

Skorn254
I think that Resident Evil is better because I'm not really into Final Fantasy. I've only played the demo for number 7 I think and that's all.

SlipknoT
Resident Evil by far

HockeyHorror
Resident Evil was a gay series...

Silent Hill is better than resident evil in any aspect...

for this poll my vote goes to FF7.

Yuna33
ff7 all the way!
and x-2!
and x!
mostly ff7 though!

ssj4goku
i have to say ff10 and ffx-2 and 7-9 were my favs and yuna song a thousand words made me cry now i am not saying that i am a big baby but hey if a song has enough pwer behind it to make me cry it rocks

Yuna33
it made u cry?!
damn!blink
thats a first.

MC Mike
I think FF is overrated so I'm going to vote for Resident Evil. happy

Meki_Nade
some people jus dont understand the story lines of games, resident evil as far as i know, city overun by zombies in freak accident from evil coorporation, final fantasy series is genrally bout hardships between good and evil, good winning through with the power of love as far as i know, kinda different, all good thgough, if ya wanna blow heads off its RE, wanna good love story that'll bring a tear, or you can see yourself in the story is FF cant say i'd vote other then ff's tho happy

Inuyasha123
final fantasy x-2 is the best i own all but x-2

JKozzy
I think the cards are a bit stacked on this deal.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix
The FF games were overated but i still loved them.(6 was my fave)
but why are you puting RE against FF that makes no sence they are two different genres. BTW i voted for FF 7

ragesRemorse
I would say final fantasy X gave me a far better gamming experiences than i ever had playing resident evil games. Dont get me wrong i love resident evil, but i dont even think it is the best at the survival horror genre. I believe Silent hill is far better, far more scary and has a far more intriging story line than resident evil. I would even say the newer game "the suffering" is a far better gamming experience than any resident evil game. I htink the suffering rivals even silent hill.

Now resident evil is the king for the fact that it solidified the survival horror genre as a genre. The games at the time of their births were amazing and one of kind,but since then the fact is that we have been given bigger and better games than the often repetitive resident evil series, this may all change with part 4 though. I look forward to playing the sequal to the suffering over resident evil four though

grey fox
i have to agree with fearnix there two completly diffenet games i mean if you made some sort of crossover thign then maby (yeah i can see it know)

cloud : how the hell did we end up in thsi mansion

garret : *shrugs*

aries: dear ogd theres a zombie

cloud : *kills it in seconds*

WHILE IN FF7 WORLD

chris :woah everyhtigns so brightly oculered and yet i can,t get over the fact that we dotn look as good as we did befroe

(due to the crosses form gamecube to ps)

TrAnCeDuO
im sorry but the titles"resident evil" and "final fantasy" dont even belong in the same sentence...i have never liked horror survival games...especially resident evil( it boggles my mind on why i bought resident evil zero)...they are so worthless and have no replay value at all...and besides Final Fantasy VI can pwn any of those games any day!

SaTsuJiN
lmao... this topic is dumb as hell.. someone should do us a favor and close it

Inuyasha123
SaTsuJiN u think it should be closed i think you kiss my black a ss

SaTsuJiN
no thanks... you're obviously blinded by stupidity at this point.. you should take a college writing class so you can understand why this (as the saying goes) is 'neither here nor there'... close this crap

Elektra_lover
Stop fighting you two

Elektra_lover
okay? cry

SaTsuJiN
sorry ; ; .. its just pesty to have someone make a silly thread and then have the nerve to act like I'm the bad one for requesting closure

Elektra_lover
sad

ScarFace Clone
Well SaTsuJiN Maybe we dont all see it your way that this thread should be closed so i am ganna have to agree with Inuyasha123 on this one!

Yuna33
not everything should be closed just because u say it
should or even suggested it.

Inuyasha123
thank you ScarFace Clone and Yuna33 for agreeing

speiderman
It is so funny. I don't really play FF and I don't get what all the fuss has been over final fantasy. I have been video gaming for awhile and I think at least Resident Evil series is good. I like games that have action in them. Fantasy just doesnt fit the bill.

MirokuKicknVash
I vote for both cuz FF is a very good game likewise with Resident Evil. so i vote for both. GO SEE RE2 MOVIE KICKS

SaTsuJiN
blah blah blah.. what are you debating in here about? "OMG Jill and Yuna are awesome" or perhaps even "RE has SOOO much better gameplay than FF!! l33t!".... :sigh: someone should go try making an even more pointless thread and see if it survives as long as this.

Inuyasha123
SaTsuJiN if u dont like this thread then QUIET COMING TO IT YOU STUPID MOTHER FU CKER SO GET THE HELL OFF AND OUT OF MY THREAD

TrAnCeDuO
OMG YOU SOUND LIEK YOUR GONNA EXPLODE!!!

seriously calm down...

SaTsuJiN
hopefully he will.. cuz you know putting inuyasha as your avatar automatically makes you cool

angelicdarkness
ff7 was the best final fantasy!

TrAnCeDuO
i disagree...but since you are on the side of final fantasy your awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.