The Killer Peacock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
In 8th grade I made a story about a Killer Peacock. The story brought me closer to a great friend. It devoured all my friends. I was the only survivor. It sirvied too. Should I make a sequal. Oh and if any graduated from West Hollow middle school long island NY in 2004 pm me and tell me who you r.

I rule
Wow thats kind of weird but I dont know, its up to you if you want to make a sequal or not

Elektra_lover
lol it was so much fun. It broght me closer to a good friiend. We talked to each other in math all the time.

Raven Guardia
yes, make a sequal

Elektra_lover
I'll miss the girl caz i'll probly never see her again. My moms makin me go to a cahlotic school sad

Elektra_lover
If I get enugh votes yes then I'll do the sequal...ON THE BOARDS

RaventheOnly
do the sequel... you only get one chance big grin

shellie
absolutly , go for it girl smile

BakaXero
WTF
i have no idea what this is about

ladygrim
ok normal .

BakaXero
maybe i should have chosen no
it looks so lonely...

dave123
yes yes, yes i do know what's going on here happy

Elektra_lover
Im makin it as soon as i recive the final pms on whos gonna be in it

§pearhead
what makes you think people went to that school messed

oh, and you should definitely make a sequel yes it sounds amusing enough

PrefectRonnykin
hoover weewee

§nakehead
killer peacock?

Dark princess
MAKE A SEQUEL

Elektra_lover
Im gonna smile

Elektra_lover
The name of the sequal will be "The Killer Peacock plucks again."

HockeyHorror
YES!!!

MC Mike
Um. Um. Um.

Ahhh! fear Killer Peacock!

HockeyHorror
did this thread die? sad

Elektra_lover
Heres the prolauge:
After my first encounter with this evik ktung I was left bloody and beaten. My friends were all massacred at the hands of this evil beign. Well at least I thought. After evedance that one still may be alive surfaces I will risk any thing for answers. Unluckaly for me a certian feathered foe lives.
~The story will be in 3rd person~

Elektra_lover
Angi (me) was sitting up in her bed. It was late at night. Then it happened. The phone rang. Angi walked to the phone and answered it "Hello?" She asked.
A fimiliar voice answered "Angi, Im alive. The peacock didn't kill me"
Angi started to cry "Staci...." Then the line went dead. Angi ran out into the night. She ran through the streets. She ran to a house that was all boarded up. She ran to the door and started to bang on it. The door fell down and Angi ran inside. Their was no one their. She saw the blood stained wood where Angi's friend Staci was attacked. Angi walked up to Staci's room where when she opend the door she found a peacock feather layed on the bed. Angi ran out of the house screaming at the top of her loungs. She ran back to her house and then the phone rang. Angi answered it. "Hello?"
It was Staci "Im in California come out." Then the line went dead before Angi could warn Staci that the Peacock was still alive.

RaventheOnly
big grin killer Peacock big grin ninja scary scared

Elektra_lover
Its coming to Cali

HockeyHorror
Elektra this is good yes continue smile

HockeyHorror
wait...IM IN CALI!!!

RaventheOnly
*grabs HH's shoulders and hands him a pistol*
We're both in cali!!!!

PrefectRonnykin
NOOOO *build bomb shed and pulls RTO and Armenia in*

Mrozik
That sucks

RaventheOnly
follows Onyx AHHHHhhhh!!!! all three of us are scared

Elektra_lover
Angi knew what to do, she had to fly out to California. She sat on the plane ride from NY to Cali. When the plane landed Angi wondered how she will find Staci. She got her lougage and headed out on the streets. As she was walking, she bumped into a guy. "Sorry" Angi said while picking up her lugage.
The guy answered "Its okay." Then he saw her lugagge "Where are you staying?"
Angi replyed "Well...um...I dont know...Any suggestions?"
The guy replyed "Stay with me."
Angi replyed "No I cant, Im looking for someone."
Then the guy said "Well take this and if you need anything call me."
The guy gave her his phone number.
Angi asked "Who are you?"
The guy answered "My name is Robbie. Whats yours?" (Yes you IR)
Angi then stated "My name is Angi."
Angi then walked off and booked a room in a hotel.

HockeyHorror
this is getting good yes

Elektra_lover
Angi walked up to her bed room with her key in her hand. She opend the door and the stench of blood filled her nostrials. She covered her nose as she walked into her bathroom and saw the maid dead on the floor. She was missing her eyes. Then she looked up into the mirror and saw a bloody claw print. Angi ran out of the room screaming. She ran down the steps and ran to the counter "Someones dead in my room." She told the hostess. The hostess then called 911. Angi took out her cell phone and called Robbie.
"Hello?"Robbie asked.
Robbie heard Angi crying on the other end.
"Whats wrong Angi?"Robbie asked.
Angi replyed "Its here"
Robbie replyed "Who's here?"
Angie then said "Him."
Robbie the said "Don't move im coming to pick you up."

HockeyHorror
this is great yes

*takes pistol from RTO* (thanks :scary: )

Elektra_lover
Angi sat in the lobby and waited for Robbie. When he arrived she ranup to him and hugged him. He then looked at her and said "We are going to go to a party and get out okay?"
Angie replyed "Just get me out of here."
They headed for his car. When they got in, Robbie put on the radio and Pieces of me was on. Angi looked out the window at the pedstrians, looking for Staci. The car came to a stop at a house. Robbie looked at Angi and said "The partys at five so we'll wait here untill then."
Angi looked at him and said "Okay"

Elektra_lover
Yeah sad

I rule
Wow laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
continue...this is good yes

Elektra_lover
Angi and Robbie walked into the party. They saw many people dancing. Robbie grabbed Angi's wrist and pulled her into a room. In this room their was a girl.The girl looked at Angi and said "Who are you?"
Angi looked at the girl and said "My name is Angi whats yours?"
The girl looked at Angi and said "My names Amanda (RG stick out tongue)"
Amanda looked at Robbie and said "The others are coming"
Robbie replyed "Good."
Angie looked at the two not knowing what was going on.
Amanda turned to Angi and said "Well lets get to know each other."
Angi, Robbie, and Amanda engaded in conversation for a while.

HockeyHorror
eek!
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
The three of them were sitting at the table when the door opened. I girl walked in. She looked at Angi and said "Who are you?"
Angi turened and said "Im Angi. And you are?"
The girl looked at Angi and said "My name is Maureen. (PRK)"
Angi walkes out into the club. She then saw a familiar face. Angi ran over to her "STACI." Angis eyes filled with tears as she hugged Staci.
Staci said "Its great to see you."
Angi said "Come with me." Angi led Staci to a small room. She locked the door and said "Its alive and here Staci."
Staci said "Dont joke like that."
Angi said "Im not Kidding, He attacked a hotel."
Staci had a look of fear on his face. "So what do we do?"
Angi looked at Staci "We have to stick together."
Staci then said "Lets get to my house now."
The two girls left the club and headed to Stacis house. Meanwhile, the others talked in the room. The door opened and a guy walked in. They called him Jason (RTO)

HockeyHorror
this is good.continue big grin

HockeyHorror
am i the only one reading this? sad

Elektra_lover
I think so sad

HockeyHorror
well its really good thumbup

Elektra_lover
thanks *hugs HH*

HockeyHorror
big grin *hugs myself* laughing out loud

<?>
good story... what happens next?

Elektra_lover
Staci and Angela walked to her house. When they arrived they saw a peacock feather on the door. They turned to eachother and screamed. They then ran all the way back to to club. Angi busted open the door to the private room which had been empty. She said "Where are they?"
Staci asked "Who?"
Angi then replyed "The ones who were here."
The two girls walked the streets wondering what to do. Then Angis cell phone rang when she picked it up all she heard was "Cherp Cherp Cherp (in english "Your gonna die b!tch" and oh yeah it talks) Angi droped the phone and turned to Staci in fear. The girls ran to the police.

<?>
every story needs to have a talking bird that says "Your gonna die b!tch"

HockeyHorror
this is good eek!

continue big grin

Elektra_lover
lol

Elektra_lover
When they get to the police, Angi and Staci see him. He's sitting behind a desk in a police outfit with his beak soaked in blood, fresh blood. The girls run away and escape. Meanwhile, Robbie, and Amanda are doing some resurch on their new visitor from NY. They come across a newspaper clipping that says "Students slaughtered by a mad peacock." It listes the name of the desaced and it listes one survivor, Angela _____. Amanda and Robbie know about Angi's feathered foe.

HockeyHorror
ooo scary big grin

Elektra_lover
My friends started to get scared of me when i wrote the 1st one every time i told Staci about it she would go Oh my god

HockeyHorror
i g2g

good night guyz big grin

<?>
laughing

Elektra_lover
night night HH

<?>
see ya HH

Elektra_lover
When i get to the climax, the language gets a little out of controll stick out tongue

<?>
Sounds good to me

HockeyHorror
i cant sleep

im gonna try to laugh my self to sleep

good night

Elektra_lover
goodnight

Raven Guardia
WOW sis thats good so far!!!!

can you make my character have a gun big grin!!!

Elektra_lover
maybee
Angi's phone rang. She answered it with a fear that it was the bird.
"Hello?" She asked
"Hey." It was Robbie on the other side.
"Oh Hi. I found the person I was looking for." She said.
"Let me guess its Staci _________ from New York sappsovly dead after a certian peacock found her." Robbie said.
Angi then asked "How do you know about this?"
Robbie than said "Amanda knows too. How could you still live knowing your friends are dead."
Angi replyed "I gotta go."
Robbie than said "No wait Im gonna come and get you two."
Angi said "Its not safe...hes here."
Robbie than rembered how terrified Angi was at the Hotel. "He was at the Hotel?"
Angi then screame "AND THE POLICE STATTION. If your with me your not safe so goodbye." Angie then hung up the phone.

<?>
I must know what happens next.....

Elektra_lover
Too bad in a 2 weeks im going away and wont be able to work on the story

<?>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... sad

Elektra_lover
Amanda is by herself in her bedroom. She hears noises coming from her brothers room. Amanda walks into the room and sees a peacock acing the other way. She knows whats happing, "Hes gonna kill me" she thinks. Amanda runs downstairs and reaches for her whip. She cracks the whip and the peacock walks down the steps. Amanda trys whipping the peacock but it keeps advancing. Amanda grabs a sword thats mounted on her wall and holds it with the blade the bird. She trips on a toy and falls backward and the sword flys into the celing. Amanda trys toget away. She finds a vase and throws it at the bird, missing it bye inches. Amanda then gets up. She walks backwards through her kitchen. She grabs a frypan. She trys to hit the bird with it but misses. The bird quickly goes to peck. Amanda starts to bleed on her cheak. She then hits the bird with the pan. The peacock quickly gut up and ran away.

Raven Guardia
cool.....big grin

<?>
when whips and swords don't work get a pan

Elektra_lover
yes

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud this is good!

Elektra_lover
Wait till people start dieing angel

<?>
Even better

Raven Guardia
now I'm worried

Elektra_lover
You should be

<?>
I can't wait to read the next part...

LeAtHerRFace
Good Job EL. Maybe you should make it a lil' more organized. Such as a page that says whos who in the story big grin. And... maybe the story should be connected?
So far though, great job big grin

Elektra_lover
Amanda got up and ran out of the house. Angi and Staci were walking down a street. Then they saw the bird runing. The girls ran into the direction from where the bird was runing from. They saw Amanda runnng in the street. They run up to her.
"What happened?" Angi asked
"That bastered attacked me." Amanda said.
"I know, why did he run away?" Staci asked
Amanda looked at Staci "Well I hit it with a frying pan."
"That explains it." Staci said.
Angi turned to Staci "Lets go."
Staci replyed "Lets."
Staci and Angi walked away leaving Amanda. The tryed to catch up to the peacock.

Tari Ringeril
o.O They chased it

Raven Guardia
continue please big grin smile...this is interesting

<?>
I agree

PrefectRonnykin
what happened to me?

Elektra_lover
Angi and Staci ran towards where they last saw the peacock. They run down the street and look for any clues to where the bird got off to. They ran towards a green feather. They run in the direction of the the feather. They look around but cant find the peacock. The gorls abandon thier search for the peacock. They go back to a hotel and go to bed.

<?>
Quiters!

PrefectRonnykin
i think i dissapered

Elektra_lover
no you'll be back

I rule
Continiue EL smile

<?>
What happens next!!!

Elektra_lover
The girls wake up in the morning and get dressed. Angi's phone rings
"Hello?"Angi asked
"Hey, my friend told me your a cool chick." ??? said
"And who are you?" Angi asked
"My name is Sean." Sean said.
Staci grabbed the phone and said
"Look were busy goodbye." And then Staci hung up.
The girls left the hotel and saw a girl from the isolated oom.
"Hey Moreen." Angi said "This is Staci."
"Hi" Moreen said.
Moreen walked away and wenthome. When she got home she walked upstairs and opened her closet door. The Killer Peacock jumped put. Moreen went to go pet it. The bird tackeled her to the floor. Moreen then got up. The peacock held onto her. She ran into the wall, knocking him off. They went through the wall and fell into her pool. Moreen got out of the pool and ran inside her house. She fell onto the floor. The bird came up behind her and bit the back of her neck. The bird then bit off her ears and ate them. The bird then poked at her with its beak untill she died. ~Sry hunny nothing personal~

I rule
Did Robbie die yet? confused

<?>
poor, Moreen

Elektra_lover
no not yet

I rule
Oh ok just wondering. lol

<?>
"Yet"... the main point in that comment

LeAtHerRFace
I got rejected laughing out loud

Mrozik
cool story...

Elektra_lover
Angi and Staci were watching the news when they heard the story about Moureen. They both screamed. Then Angies phone rang
"Hello?" Angi asked
"Hey this is Sean again." Sean said
"Oh hey, sorry bout before my friend and I are alittle worried." Angi said.
"About what?" Sean asked.
"Well, I'll meet you some where so we can talk about it."
"Sure, lets meet at the park on Beverly Hills." Sean said.
"I'll see you soon." Angi replyed.
Angi walked and got into a taxi and told the man where to go.

Mrozik
thats good

Elektra_lover
OMFG http://members.optushome.com.au/neptune7/img/scififan/sauron/peacock.jpg
now that scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.