this is funnier!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i was at work today and i went out to clean some tables, and i saw these reasonably hot guys siting next to a dirty table, so along i went and cleaned that one first (pretty self explanitory) and the hottest one kept looking at me, which made me look at him back! and he was telling a really funny story, but i was trying so hard not to laugh, because i didnt want it to seem like i was listening in on their conversation...anyways, after id made the table next to theirs totally spotless, and not being able to find anything to clean up anymore, i moved on to the next table which was still reasonably close to where they were sitting. once again he kept looking over at me, and i looked at him a few times.
now, we have this little machine thing for gobstoppers right outside my work, and when you put some money in, along with the gobstopper coming down this really cool adventeour, it makes a funny noise! and the guy just happened to imitate it, which i found hallerious, so i cracked up. anyways, i kept cleaning tables until i was going back into the kitchen, and saw him try to get my attention, but i couldnt be bothered turning round again, so i kept going to the kitchen, then came out a little while later to take some coffee out to some customers. this time the guy made a bark sort of noise and i looked over and he did this funny thing in the air, so i went over to him and hes like 'can we get your number?' an seeing them closeup, i realised they were about 19...so i was like 'um...' and, just at the right time, this guy came up to them and he embarresed them by telling them off for doing something in the carpark and it was so funny coz it was like in the movies where the guys are tryna impress a girl, then sum1 says something to them and they get embarrased, and the girl walks off! anyways, i did just that....i just lauged and walked off!

ladygrim
ok... lol

m!$hA
well i guess you had to be there!

BakaXero
that kinda thing happens to me and my friends all the time
like example my friend stares at this girl makes it really obvious to make it worst he starts waving, her friend next to her sees it and tells her when she turns around to look and look up and she must of thought it was me who was staring and waving
anyways a few days later i walk pass her again then my other friend decides he wants a drink which mean we have to walk back i didnt want to and as i walk by one of the girls said why doesnt this guy get a life
story of my life
i copp all the blame

dave123
too long for me to read big grin

BakaXero
aint everything?

m!$hA
aw baka that sux embarrasment

BakaXero
oh wells
its in the pass

m!$hA
true yes

BakaXero
yep yes

m!$hA
yayes

BakaXero
this could be a new trend yes

m!$hA
*sigh*
there was a PATTERN going on there! you wrecked it weep

Mighty Yoda
hello babe

BakaXero
but i still had he nodding head
you stop the nodding head trend sad

Mighty Yoda
hey baka xero. You changed your avvy

BakaXero
i did a while ago

Mighty Yoda
its the first i've noticed

BakaXero
it cool
i havent been in the OTF nuch lately

Mighty Yoda
ahh. Neither have i.

m!$hA
yeah, but you see the trend went
ME: 4 letter word yes
YOU: 3 letter word :yes
ME: 2 letter word :yes
and then you needed to do a 1 letter word and a yes so i could simply say yes!

Mighty Yoda
what are you on about. And are you talking to me misha or not.

BakaXero
see there your problem im not int-intele-inteleg....
im not smart enough to figure that out

Mighty Yoda
are you

BakaXero
yep yes

furryman
sad I wasted a minute of my life
I'm sueing for false advertising mad

m!$hA
ur a fast reader eek!

.:†Ferrari†:.
aigh.. wuts up

m!$hA
hey babe wavey

BakaXero
stick out tongue

Dogbert
Seems like one of those "You had to be there" stories

m!$hA
really? ah, sorry bout that then erm

Dogbert
It's not your fault.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.