Internet help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kieran88
Hey

New memeber.. in need of help..
Ok, here is the problem: when i click to go on the net it comes up with the regular dialing... then phone number.. however! the phone number changed and it is not the one thta i am paying monthly for, so i cancel before it connects and have to change back the user name and password AND phone number back to my freeserve account then it works.. but as soon as i get disconnected it all sets back to the number that is not right!

I have panda antivirus platinum 5: done a scan.. found nothing, got a firewall up too and i done a spyware chack and nothing was found.. someone please help!!
its getting realy annoying when i have to change my password and username and number every time.. cause i get cut off every 2 hours.. harsh. please help guys!

Dexx
err...
you're actually trying to kill a fly with a gatling gun

your problem is that your connection options are not set to memorise the new number. go and check where you set that. there should be a remember number-like option somewhere.

but cool it with the viruses and all wink...

Darth Sauron
Your on the same as me

Right click the internet icon on your desktop

go to properties

Connections

set the freeserve one as your default wink

Done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.