New Zealand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I think this is the most beautiful place in the world, next to the united kingdom. Not to mention its where my favorite movies in the whole world were filmed, but thats beside the point.
What do you ppl think?

dave123
UK? you sure stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yep.

starshine
I would really like to go there...and to Australia too yes

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yeah me too. stick out tongue Lol Ill put that on my list of things to do when i actually get some money eek!

DeNiro's Mom
California is a beautiful place too. It's actually on the same plane as New Zealand, only North of the Prime Meridian. That is why California and New Zealand share the same kind of climate and possibly beauty.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Cali is very nice too. I admire NZ for the mountains and all of the beautiful landscape and stuff. I admire California because of all the nice houses, millionaires, movie stars.

Tired Hiker
Northern California is where it's at! DeNiro's mom is right. There are many beautiful mountains and rivers and streams and the coastline is the most beautiful in the world! Southern Cali is waaaaaay different. smile I like NZ because there's a bunch of Hobbits! stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
LOL stick out tongue NZ rox.

Tired Hiker
I was working the other day and I noticed we sell moulding strips from New Zealand!!! I never really thought of New Zealand being involved with the timber industry. They are very nice strips by the way. smile

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Really? Kewls! I dont think we have anything related to NZ over here, but ya never know smile BTW have you ever seen a webcam of the mountains over New Zealand (there are other cam locations too)? its so beautiful, and im not sure, but i think some of the mountains are the ones that they filmed LOTR scenes on!

Tired Hiker
Those are the only mountain shots of NZ I've seen, the ones in LOTR. Besides the ones in Xena Princess Warrior or whatever that show was called. big grin Also, The Last Samuri was shot in NZ!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Well here's a list of CAM locations in NZ, most of them are mountains..But they're very lovely.
http://www.camvista.com/worldcams/results.php3
I could sit here all day and watch these things, of course i do Lol. Especially the bars in England..

Tired Hiker
Damn, that site is super cool! Thanks. I'll have to get lost in that later for sure! rock

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Your very welcome. Yes, its v/ easy to get lost in that, im looking at Riverdale Beach right now..its so lovely.

PrefectRonnykin
droolio so pwetty

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Totally big grin

PrefectRonnykin
i wuv NZ

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
So do I. Who couldnt smile

PrefectRonnykin
evil buttmonkeys ranting

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
yeah thats right stick out tongue lol

PrefectRonnykin
http://www.webfoot.com/travel/trip/nz.gif/nz.walk.gif

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I remember watching that one this morning! Its so gorgeous, its one of my dream homes..

Kofmaster
NZ sucks coz theres nothing to do here no expression i would know i live there

§pearhead
^number one reason to avoid NZ

whistle

Kofmaster
evil face coz meeeeeeeeeeeeee BURN!! MAAUA HWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

§pearhead
so you picked up on the subtleties! eek!

You're getting smarter luke yes

Kofmaster
0.o i dont feel it though

RaventheOnly
NZ has every kind of terrain on earth eek! desert tundra ...forest swamp eek! its cool big grin

charlit
i live in new zealand!!!

BlackC@t
I live in New Zealand rock cool

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Is that good or bad? I mean, i heard there wasnt nothing to do here but there isnt anything to do here in kentucky either so swapping places makes no matter of diff. to me big grin

charlit
wel its urm green and we hav um not alot...
i luv cali

kofmaster
evil face you dont want to come here to NZ coz i might just burn ye

BlackC@t
Hi Sam smile

kofmaster
^^ my names luke

pinsleepe
the cute luke is here! big grin

m!$hA
aussie rox eek!

kofmaster
o.o...i hate ye...

pinsleepe
no, you don't, my lovely friend.

kofmaster
o.o...burn suzie

pinsleepe
i told you that you don't want to!

kofmaster
evil face *sparks lighter and sets suzie on fire* eek! purdy flame!!!!!

pinsleepe
SWEET LUKE!

kofmaster
no she just doesnt get it when i burn her

pinsleepe
LUKE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

kofmaster
o.o....messed umm ok burn

pinsleepe
you are weird

kofmaster
blink im not the one going around yelling i love you messed

pinsleepe
yeah, but you burn cookies.

kofmaster
^^ i burn anything WHJAHAAHHAHA laughing

pinsleepe
as i said: weird!

kofmaster
eek! its what a dickwheel does 0.o...

Laviera_j
I love NZ too - awesome place

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
very

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.