Superman II pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indy_Knight
There has been some recent updates at Capedwonder.com. Check out the Fortress of Solitude, they have loads of stills from Richard Donner's Superman II, unseen pics of Brando and |Reeve. Go check it out!!

CoolWizard
Great site, and some terrific shots! Truly a classic moment.

TheFilmProphet
Here

TheFilmProphet
Another

TheFilmProphet
One more

CoolWizard
Awesome, I have to say Superman II is my favorite of the Reeve era. I have the dvd and have watched it on a regular basis. cool

TheFilmProphet
I agree. It is truly a classic.

CoolWizard
The series went kind of downhill from there, what with Richard Pryor and then Nucelar Man. It became a shadow of its former self.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I agree, its so difficult for people to make more than two flms in a franchise that are good.

CoolWizard
Agreed. It sounds interesting that Bryan Singer wants to start his story some time after the events seen in this one.
He obviously has taste and common sense, or else he would do something with the aforementioned Nuclear Man idea.

Indy_Knight
Singer is definately on the right tracks, I think. Richard Donner has backed Singer's ideas, which can only be a good thing.

CoolWizard
This is very encouraging news, Indy Knight.

Indy_Knight
Last month, here in the UK I got a copy of DVD Review and they had a five page story on Richard Donner's superman II,with new pics. His version of SII is way better than the SII we have now.

The only good thing about SIII was Reeve's performance. Brilliant, espeacially when he turns nasty and fights Clark Kent in the junk yard.

Im really looking forward to the new Superman film and I think we can all relax a little, Singer done a great job with the Xmen films. Am sure he'll deliver the goods!

....anyone with rare SII picks, post them and discuss!

TheFilmProphet
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/sarahdouglasp2/images/vds2.jpg

TheFilmProphet
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/sarahdouglasp2/images/vds2b.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.