Worst day ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Man, I've had one crappy day.

1. This was the worst part. The girl I like is moving miles away to a city near Las Vegas. She's cute, she's nice, and I'll never get a chance to ask if it was her who called me on Saturday. Someone called me on Saturday and it sounded like her. I said "Hello" and the person at the other line said "I think your cute" and hung-up. So even if it was her, I'll never know because I don't have guts to ask. My friend dared me to try and kiss her, but my parents would get pissed if they found out and I'm that good of a kisser.
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

2. I skinned both my knees today. The first time I was riding my bike to the Haircutters (I'll let you guess what that place is) and the tire stuck to the curb and I flew off. I scratched my left arm near the elbow, bruised my shin & skinned my knee on my right leg, and scratched up my hands. The second time I was going to go put my brother's bike away and I tripped down the steps and landed on my face and skinned my left knee.

3. I had stubbed a toe on my left foot and it felt a whole lot worse when somebody stepped on it. mad

4. I got a bad haircut.

That was one crappy day. I'll have scabs tomorrow, nobody to like, and I'll want to wear a hat. Ugh!

ToMacco
Man, that sucks sad

Captain REX
Oh, BTW...

5. It was a Monday, and I had to go to school.

5 good reasons why my day was one big pile of crap. Crap crap crap crap crap!

Captain REX
Now I have find another girl to like. All the popular boys are changing their minds all the time. Last week a popular boy in my class changed his girl that he liked for the third time this symester.

LanceWindu
Now that you got the bad day out of your system then tomorrow will be a great day!

ToMacco
I don't think your parents would get mad if you were a good kisser. That's something to be proud of. rolling on floor laughing

Captain REX
In other words, if I liked one of their choices, they would:

1. beat me up

2. make stupid rumours about me

3. the girl would hate me anyway

I'll never get a girlfriend!
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

LanceWindu
Are there any other gils that could have told you that you were cute on Sat.?

Captain REX
And, well, they (my parents) don't want me lip-to-lip smooching until I'm 16-17. That's just my parents.

Captain REX
Only one girl could have liked me, but she likes my friend Wyatt now. It could be Britney, but I doubt it.

One of my bests friends said that she hated me. I wouldn't doubt my friend or what he said. I have a long past of bad attitude.

ToMacco
I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

As far as these other dickheads that would laugh at you, don't listen to those a-holes.

Captain REX
BTW, I've told you this before, but Britney is the girl I liked, just in case you forgot.

Well, the only reason I won't have a good Tuesday is because I won't have someone to stare at during Math class, and I'll say "ouch" every time I try to run.

Texas
Dont worry, there are alot of people that have it worse than you *coughs*

Your skin and hair will grow back, you'll get a girlfriend eventually, and that popular boy will probably get herpes simplex II.

ToMacco
laughing out loud Tex, you do have it bad, don't you. . . you little bastard smile

Rex, don't look at this girl leaving as a loss. Look at it as an opportunity. Now you can drool over another fine lady! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Captain REX
Thanx for the encouragement To. I've already tried to make friends with them, but I only succeeded with a few. I already ignore the guy that calls me a follower, the guy that makes up gay-ass poems about how stupid I am, and the guy that always says "You can't like her! I do!" How's that for a good start?

Captain REX
Well, the only reason I'll have a bad day is because my friends think that the call that I got was a prank call and that I'll never know who it is!

Captain REX
I have to go now, see ya' in the AM!

ToMacco
Good luck tomorrow.

Gundark
Now I remember why I hated high school.

I'll give you the same advice I gave somebody else here, Rex. I only dated guys from a different high school. Then when we broke up I didn't have to deal with still seeing them everyday, having them spread lies about me or seeing them with another girl. Worked for me.

finti
I loved high school , first it was easy and then I got almost all the attention, it actually got a bit to much

Gundark
finti is the humble one...

finti
I am humble too big grin cool

queeq
When?

Texas
Finti got all the attention cause it's not like a tranny comes to school everyday in small Norweigan villages

ToMacco
finti had home schooling

Captain REX
Well, you guys were right. I had a good day! big grin

3 Good things: smile

1. my band teacher had an extra reed for my clarinet. I was out.
2. I learned that Britney is leaving March 15, so I'll have time to find out if she hated me or liked me (even a little). Maybe a good bye kiss? embarrasment
3. I have to get the roll with my friend Wyatt from every classroom this week, so I miss my teacher's boring assignments! big grin

3 Bad things: mad

1. I had to get up at 6:00 to get ready for band.
2. My friends out ran me all day because my legs hurt.
3. I lost my only and last mechanical pensil. Thoughs pencils rule! I lost all of mine in my cluttered desk though.

Thanx for the advice Gundy, but sounds too complicated. I'd rather take the dumbasses creating and listening to lies about me. Plus, there are a lot of cute girls at my school. Britney's just one of them. eek!

ToMacco
I wish I had simple problems like that again sad

Rex, glad to hear things went better for you. smile

finti
Tranny are a Yank thing

Gundark
Tranny ? You mean Tyranny ? Or a Nanny ? Thats a brit thing. Please clarify.

Captain REX
What will happen today? confused

finti
that you will now when the sun goes down

barbie_girl
hmm words of wisdom good luck mate ull find the right girl wen the time is right just relax and live a little!

finti
talking to who

barbie_girl
ur words of wisdom and some advice for the little dude!

finti
Oh captain Cracker

Gundark
No, he's the T-Rex.

finti
"Yeah , Well you can bump and grind
If it's good for your mind
Well you can twist and shout
Let it all hang out

But you won't fool
The children of the revolution
No, you won't fool
The children of the revolution
No, no, no

Well you can terraplane
In the falling rain
I drive a Rolls Royce
'Cos it's good for my voice " - Marc Bolan and the T-Rex

Ushgarak
I'm sorry, didn't Texas mean Tranvestite?

Gundark
Texas ? I thought it was the captain.

finti
"I say captain
I say wot
I say captain
I say wot you want" Captein Sensible

Captain REX
Well, something unexpected happened today. My friend Wyatt and the girl that used to like me, Tiffany, were dared to kiss in Tiffany's friends game "Dare or Doubledare." It's like Truth or Dare, only you have to do a Dare because there's no Truth. Then it turned into "Will you be my boyfriend" and vice versa. Interesting isn't it? Only I, Wyatt, Tiffany, and Amber (Tiff's friend) know. eek!

Texas
Yeah, I meant tranvestite!
It's one of the new British words I learned here, like camp! Very educational this board is! big grin

finti
Camp? like where we are sending you ?

Gundark
So who is the transvestite ?

finti
besides Tex

barbie_girl
*nods and agrees*

Texas
*Texas rolls eyes at barbie_girl and her slutty Gucci Avatar* roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Captain REX
*Covers Texas' eyes so he doesn't look at the avatar*

It is a little revealing.eek!

Gundark
You have to have the secret code word to get into Raz's x-rated avatars. And I'm not talking.

Texas
The secret code is: 8-6-7-5-3-0-9big grin

finti
that is George Bushes bank account

Gundark
Thats an old one Tex. "Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to ?"

Captain REX
I'll look later. Maybe when I'm bored and I want some excitement. laughing out loud

Julie
You and your ideas of excitement roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.