Nightwing Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
there probly pretty even when it comes to the air....daredevil is stronger but nightwing is quicker...daredevils sense probly give him the edge but i still say nightwing has a chance

Joker1237
I am a Batfan, But I backing DareDevil here, BUT Nightwing does have a good shot, Nightwing could give Batman a run for his money lol. This is other close one, But For DD.

SnakeEyes
i am backing DD here. He knows more fighting types and has mastered more. Also his list of people beaten convinces me he could take Nightwing also, but not easily.

DarkCrawler
Daredevil wins.

ScarletSpider
I like Nightwing, but Daredevil would win. He's a better fighter and his senses give him an edge.

Mane
yeah definitely DD

moshtitan
i could see nightwing winning by use of his gadgets, but DD's definitley a better fighter.

bardock
dd easy

Darth Jello
all these vs. threads...geez, it's a pretty good assumption that barring elektra, a member of the chaste, or someone with some seriously badass superpowers, DD would mop the floor with whoever challenges him.

Paola
ditto

norrin radd
exactly nightwing only chance to win is in these gadjets.

i pick daredevil, is a better fighter, his senses give them an edge, bla bla bla.

Darth Jello
i'm not even sure about gadgets, lately, DD has been able to overcome loud, high frequencey sonic disrupters with only momentary paralysis.

GreatMuta
I see Typhoid Mary doing DD's dirty work for him..chopping little Knightwing in itsy bitsy pieces....and then apologize only minutes later!

ScarletSpider
Not to mention DD's been pretty savage lately. And if Nightwing started to beat him (doubt it would happen, but anways) DD could just yell "Yo, Cage! This guy dissed Will Smith!"

Then Cage erupts out of nowhere "NO ONE DISSES THE BIG WILLY!" and boom, Nightwing's toast.

Darth Jello
typhoid mary? she hates DD, and all men. she'd just incinerate both.

GreatMuta
And that is the beauty of the whole Typhoid angle ^^^^

§nakehead
daredevil easily

Imperial_Samura
The two high kicking, acrobatic wonders come into conflict one dark night in the dark streets of Gotham. Who would win such a fight?

Draco69
Nightwing and Daredevil would exchange a rough bloody tumble for awhile. With his detective training and years of experience, Nightwing would begin notice that something's quite right with Daredevil. Guessing that Daredevil has enhanced senses, Nightwing unloads his utlity gadgets. Sonic weapons, tear-gas, vomit-gas, smoke pellets, etc. The smoke pellets are useless against Daredevil, but the sonic weapons and tear-gas are devastating to Daredevil. Reeling from the sensory barrage, Daredevils stumbles about; his radar sense completely confused. Nightwing thus gains the edge to KO Daredevil.

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Nightwing is no Batman so DD wins!

crazyspinz
second of all, Cosmo is the biggest DD fan boy on the planet so dont listen to him in this fight

Cosmo Kramer
laughing

Mainstream
Could Batman's "son" take down the man without fear?

Napalm
Daredevil

Mainstream
Maybe...but you think he'd win this one fast or I'd take him a while?

srankmissingnin
Nightwing is faster and more agile while Batman is stronger and a better fighter. DD is as at least as fast and agile as Nightwing and at the same time at least as strong as Batman (and an equal fighter) and he has a radar sense.

Zahit
Daredevil would win. Decent fight, but DD wins....

Cosmo Kramer
Thank God we have a smart person here! cool

crazyspinz
cough fanboy cough

but ya DD would win

Zahit
thank you.
i try to use brain before speak.
more people should try that.
better world.
rock

Cosmo Kramer
Finally the hour is upon you all where DD wins without any argument.

crazyspinz
does this mean you will stop bringing him inot every other thread?

Cosmo Kramer
I almost went for a month with no DD and it didnt work so I will never make such a promise.

norrin radd
yep i think daredevi would pull this one to.

Cosmo Kramer
Well nobody is arguing, calling me a fanboy, or playing the jail card (lol)...this is diffrent

ayjay
i going for DD....he jsut as athletic as nightwing...and stronger too

MatchesMalone
That's because Daredevil is actually in a vs. thread with somebody that is in the same class as him. By the way, you're a fanboy.

Draco69
???

The Flash
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320100&highlight=nightwing

Draco69
Nightwing and Daredevil would exchange a rough bloody tumble for awhile. With his detective training and years of experience, Nightwing would begin notice that something's not quite right with Daredevil. Guessing that Daredevil has enhanced senses, Nightwing unloads his utlity gadgets. Sonic weapons, tear-gas, vomit-gas, smoke pellets, etc. The smoke pellets are useless against Daredevil, but the sonic weapons and tear-gas are devastating to Daredevil. Reeling from the sensory barrage, Daredevils stumbles about; his radar sense completely confused. Nightwing thus gains the edge to KO Daredevil.

Cosmo Kramer
and be an annoying DC hero!

Draco69
And your point is?

Cosmo Kramer
my point is...what is my point? confused the point is that you are taking... ok the point is that if you...no thats no good. I will return and u will not get away with this! evil face

Paola
thanks Flash.... merging.

Scoobless
if it was THAT dark i definately would have to go with dardevil

Draco69
Repost:

Nightwing and Daredevil would exchange a rough bloody tumble for awhile. With his detective training and years of experience, Nightwing would begin notice that something's not quite right with Daredevil. Guessing that Daredevil has enhanced senses, Nightwing unloads his utlity gadgets. Sonic weapons, tear-gas, vomit-gas, smoke pellets, etc. The smoke pellets are useless against Daredevil, but the sonic weapons and tear-gas are devastating to Daredevil. Reeling from the sensory barrage, Daredevils stumbles about; his radar sense completely confused. Nightwing thus gains the edge to KO Daredevil.

Scoobless
so i read somewhere......... how about this one

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
The two high kicking, acrobatic wonders come into conflict one dark night in the dark streets of Gotham. Who would win such a fight?

if it was THAT dark i definately would have to go with dardevil

Scoobless
or this one - dardevil wins, a little shorter but equaly to the point

Draco69
Nightwing has nightvision goggles in his mask. Darkness is nullified

Scoobless
but it's still less natural for him than the devil which gives ol' matty boy the advantage DD still wins

Draco69
DD is vulnerable to chemical attacks. One whiff of toxic gas or a speck of ultrasonics and DD goes down. Hard.

Cosmo Kramer
True but DD doesnt go down without a fight

Draco69
Yep.

Wanderer259
The acrobatics thread got me thinking about this match-up. Standard weapons and abilities all apply. Who wins in this duel among building rooftops? This is a non-descript city; neither opponent has any navigational knowledge of the city to exploit.

CorderaMitchell
What are the limitations on nightwings abilities before I post, I don't want to sound like a fool

jrodslam
Are nightwings supersonic devises allowed as well?

If not, DD wins 7/10 in a good fight.

CorderaMitchell
about right..........

Wanderer259
No prep involved, but if the supersonic devices are a mainstay of Nightwing's arsenal, then he can use them. The question is whether or not he can figure out DD's weakness; he isn't given that knowledge prior to the fight.

Sentry
Daredevil held his own against Bats. Daredevil takes this.

all4carnage
night wing will put up a good fight but dare devil will kick ass and beat him down...dd wins this

DarkCrawler
To be told the truth, Nightwing might take this. He is better in acrobatics, peak human like Daredevil and probably slightly faster. He has gadgets too.

Then again, Daredevil is potentionally stronger and better in fighting.

They have the same amount of experience too. Daredevil is older, but he started when he was in his late 20's and Nightwing started when he was...uh, eight or so. Yeah, sometimes I wonder what Batman was thinking. Anyways, I think that it goes 50/50.

jrodslam
Well actually, Daredevil learned how to fight before he was even a teenager. Then in his early to mid teens, he leard from Stick. Nightwing didnt learn the martial arts till about the same time DD learned, which was the early teen pre-teen years.

In the acrobat area, NW may have the years experience, but DD's acrobatic skills is one of the best in Marvel and has even impressed Spiderman. Not taking anything away from NW though. I do agree DD is stronger and a better fighter, but NW doesnt go down easy.

JWangSDC
I posted this a while ago. And people just start saying "dick wins" "hairy dick" "the bigger dick wins"

JWangSDC
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337377&highlight=nightwing+daredevil

jrodslam
laughing laughing That was funny, but it ruined the thread.

Superherovandal
Both have standard equipment. I would say this is a most even battle.

Metalmanx
Daredevil. Pretty close though.

jrodslam
Even in agility. DD has the experience, skill over NW imo. Nightwing also isnt as smart a fighter as Bruce and wouldnt pick up the fact that DD's blind to exploit the weakness.

DD wins 6/10. Mayebe even 7/10.

wolverine8888
plus radar sense

Superherovandal
I would say its pretty even. NW is quite a bit more agile than Bats. and he does have sonics in his equipment. He may not be as smart as Bats but I would place him a bit above DD.

wolverine8888
actauly night wing is smarter then batman in pure intel

wolverine8888
he also has mroe potential then bats

Superherovandal
since when is NW smarter than Bats. I always thought that NW was just below him.

joesha28
NW More Agile, yes but i remembered that part NW tried to hit Batman and could not even lay a finger. I think DD will be even tougher.

Daredevil 6/10 or even 7/10

Superherovandal
well you must know that Bats know NW better than anyone. He trained him and taught him most of what he knows. That gives him a huge advantage over NW. Plus he's smarter and more experienced.

joesha28
Too well that he can predict his move?

jrodslam
Nightwing is more agile that Bats. True. Smarter fighter that Bats? No. More skilled than Bats? No. NW and Daredevil are about the same in agility. DD is more skilled and also a smarter and more experienced fighter than NW.

Juntai
In Bruce Wayne Murder/Bruce Wayne Fugitive storyarc when Nightwing couldn't hit Batman? No one hit Batman hand2hand the whole 3 year arc. lol. That's when he was going nutso.

Nightwing is a better fighter than DD to me, regardless of the radar sense. He's even been the leader of multiple super teams because of his fighting prowess and tactics..

Superherovandal
NW is a great fighter. He is seriously underrated in here. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/cm_popup.php?i=4397

wolverine8888
batman I almsot sure once said that night wing is smarter then him pure intel wise but that realy doe snot matter in a fight. also I recall batman saying that night wing has greater potential then himself

Superherovandal
Yeah he's obviously had to be a great tactician to lead the Titans and Outsiders.

Draco69
If Nightwing was gadgetless, than Daredevil. But people Nightwing doesn't NEED to know Daredevil's weakness. Nightwing, like he normally does can just throw a sonic weapon at Daredevil and Daredevil would get punked.

My vote goes to Nightwing for a slight majority. People. Don't forget the gadgets.

Superherovandal
I would say that they are like even agility wise. NW is the better fighter, smarter. DD equals that out with the radar sense. NW then has tech and wins slightly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
If Nightwing was gadgetless, than Daredevil. But people Nightwing doesn't NEED to know Daredevil's weakness. Nightwing, like he normally does can just throw a sonic weapon at Daredevil and Daredevil would get punked.

My vote goes to Nightwing for a slight majority. People. Don't forget the gadgets.

Like Daredevil is just gonna stand there and take the sonic. Nightwing wouldnt know that it would hurt DD therefore if close enough, it could/would disrupt NW too. I dont think DD would have trouble dodging to sonic at all. Consdering hed hear when it about to go off and try to avoid it immediately.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Like Daredevil is just gonna stand there and take the sonic. Nightwing wouldnt know that it would hurt DD therefore if close enough, it could/would disrupt NW too. I dont think DD would have trouble dodging to sonic at all. Consdering hed hear when it about to go off and try to avoid it immediately. because daredevil is faster than soundwaves, and high powered ultrasonic soundwaves wont mess up his radar sense anyways.

or...

the sonic effectively blinds him and NW kos him with ease.

But even without it, NW may still be too much for DD in most scenarios. NW is hardcore.

Draco69
Juntai already said it.

I think Nightwing has "sidekick" syndrome.

Superherovandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwing

He is hardcore. It says in here that Nightwing is like one of the top 3 human non powered acrobats in DC Earth.

jrodslam
^ But what im saying is NW wont know its DD's weakness. Therefore he figures hes a normal human and it would do considerable disturbance. DD would have no problem dodging it before it even goes off.

I personally dont think NW can match DD in technique. Unless ofcourse someone can show otherwise. DD's as technical as Bats when it comes to h2h combat. Ohh but hes hardcore too. big grin

Superherovandal
how can he dodge sound. even if he dodged the projectile he would be severely affected by the sound emitted. That is what would happen. NW would easily after seeing the effect of the sonics on DD start to use the sonics and pummel him. NW is an excellent fighter and like I said like among the very highest non powered agility and acrobatically.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how can he dodge sound. even if he dodged the projectile he would be severely affected by the sound emitted. That is what would happen. NW would easily after seeing the effect of the sonics on DD start to use the sonics and pummel him. NW is an excellent fighter and like I said like among the very highest non powered agility and acrobatically.

The sound doesnt go off immediately. DD would know when its about to go off. Im sure they are timed. NW will throw the sonic away from himself, allowing DD to close in on him. The sonic would go off, but it wouldnt be in close enough range to put DD down.

Obvious NW would throw it far enugh because he himself wouldnt wat to be disturbed by it. And he is amont the highest agility wise and acrobatically. Same can be said for DD.

Superherovandal
you know he can just like use the sonic like a transmitter and send it everywhere.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you know he can just like use the sonic like a transmitter and send it everywhere.

Ok i dont doubt that he could do it. I doubt that he would do it. The sonics arent made for people with superhearing. They are made for people period. He wouldnt do that for the simple fact that it would mess him up too. Plus he doesnt know that DD has superhearing.

If DD's on his ass fighting him, hes not pulling out any sonics.

spetznaz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly night wing is smarter then batman in pure intel

LOL.
Wolvie8888, please stick to hyperbole on Wolverine. Do not start a new franchise with NightWing.
Dick Grayson is a great crimefighter, an amazing detective, and is well suited to inheriting the mantle of the Bat should Bruce ever step down (or be forced to hang up his hat) .....although Tim Drake is also a very storng contender.

HOWEVER Dick Grayson is NOT 'smarter' than Bruce.
I am not sure where you got that information from (probably from the same sources you get your other titbits of MISinformation), but Dick Grayson is not equal to Batman in terms of cognitive/detective/intellectual/deduction/etc/etc/etc capabilities.
And he is definitely not Bruce Wayne's superior!

Actually Tim Drake is closer to Bats than D.Grayson when it comes to smarts! And in terms of becoming a better detective Tim Drake has GREATER POTENTIAL THAN DICK GRAYSON.

How do I know this? Well, Batman said so himself in the Hush series.

And unlike you I can back up my assertions: Hush, vol. 2, where Batman says the following:

"Dick saw being Robin as a thrill. It's probably why he outgrew it. Jason saw being Robin as a game. It's probably what got him killed. But ....Tim ....I have to hand it to the boy ...he wants to be the world's greatest detective. And from what I've seen so far ....he will be someday."

That's from Batman.

Also note that Tim Drake deduced who Batman was, and that is how he was made Robin. Not some adoptee like Grayson (after the circus incident), or some social urchin like Todd (trying to steal a tire from the Batmobile) ...no! Drake actually deduced who Batman was ....that he was Bruce Wayne.

As for NightWing. As I said he is immensely capable in a whole variety of things. Easily one of the best.
However saying he is 'smarter' than Batman in what you termed 'pure intel' (LOL) is ridiculous.

On the other hand ....coming from Wolverine8888 ....I guess ridiculous is to be expected.

Have a nice evening.

Lucid Lui
This is perfectly even IMO. Nightwings gadgets balances out DD senses. Their agility and combat would be pretty much even aswell. Both win 5/10 matches.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by spetznaz
LOL.
Wolvie8888, please stick to hyperbole on Wolverine. Do not start a new franchise with NightWing.
Dick Grayson is a great crimefighter, an amazing detective, and is well suited to inheriting the mantle of the Bat should Bruce ever step down (or be forced to hang up his hat) .....although Tim Drake is also a very storng contender.

HOWEVER Dick Grayson is NOT 'smarter' than Bruce.
I am not sure where you got that information from (probably from the same sources you get your other titbits of MISinformation), but Dick Grayson is not equal to Batman in terms of cognitive/detective/intellectual/deduction/etc/etc/etc capabilities.
And he is definitely not Bruce Wayne's superior!

Actually Tim Drake is closer to Bats than D.Grayson when it comes to smarts! And in terms of becoming a better detective Tim Drake has GREATER POTENTIAL THAN DICK GRAYSON.

dude **** u. I could of sworm batman said that once but I could very well be mistaken. also unlike u when I do post about wolverine I have info to back it up. u just think it bs and ignor it. so u can kiss my ass.

How do I know this? Well, Batman said so himself in the Hush series.

And unlike you I can back up my assertions: Hush, vol. 2, where Batman says the following:

"Dick saw being Robin as a thrill. It's probably why he outgrew it. Jason saw being Robin as a game. It's probably what got him killed. But ....Tim ....I have to hand it to the boy ...he wants to be the world's greatest detective. And from what I've seen so far ....he will be someday."

That's from Batman.

Also note that Tim Drake deduced who Batman was, and that is how he was made Robin. Not some adoptee like Grayson (after the circus incident), or some social urchin like Todd (trying to steal a tire from the Batmobile) ...no! Drake actually deduced who Batman was ....that he was Bruce Wayne.

As for NightWing. As I said he is immensely capable in a whole variety of things. Easily one of the best.
However saying he is 'smarter' than Batman in what you termed 'pure intel' (LOL) is ridiculous.

On the other hand ....coming from Wolverine8888 ....I guess ridiculous is to be expected.

Have a nice evening.

LethalFemme
I say 6/10 either way.

spetznaz

Geez, Wolvie! When you reply to me please have a demarcation area between your post and mine? roll eyes (sarcastic)
The way you did it above (placing your comments in the middle of mine, and not having a way of letting others know which were yours and which were mine) is rather disturbing. After all others might confuse my posts with your ....erm .....'posts.'

Now, you placed the following in the middle of my post: 'dude **** u. I could of sworm batman said that once but I could very well be mistaken. also unlike u when I do post about wolverine I have info to back it up. u just think it bs and ignor it. so u can kiss my ass.'

First of all, as I have told you before, I have NO INTEREST in kissing your behind. None at all. Thus you can entertain your yearnings elsewhere.
Secondly the word is 'sworn' NOT 'sworm.' Oh, and it is 'ignore' not 'ignor.' Also note that .....ah, what's the use. You cannot even POST in a correct manner let alone spell.
Are you mistaken? Yes you are. The closest Bats have ever come to saying what you claim he asserted was when he said Tim Drake could become the greatest detective some day (another time he assured Batgirl that she would take over, but that was more of a ruse to have her go to Bludhaven after Drake).
Anyways, please learn how to post (and spell). I'd rather not have people thinking your posts are mine.

Have a beautiful morning.

AcousticDoc
How come none of DD's enemies ever use sonic grenades against him? How come punisher doesn't carry sonic grenades to paralyze DD? How has DD dealt with sonic grenades in his history>?

spetznaz
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
How come none of DD's enemies ever use sonic grenades against him? How come punisher doesn't carry sonic grenades to paralyze DD? How has DD dealt with sonic grenades in his history>?

Probably the best explanation (maybe someone else can come with something better) would be that most people do not know that DD is vision-impaired. Plus they do not know that his senses can be over-whelmed by over-amplified sound/scent.
I know some of his bigger foes, eg the KingPin, know of DD's secrets (including his identity), but it is not an open thing. Thus this might be why people like the Punisher do not know what to use against him (if Frank Castle knew you can be certain he could come up with sonic weapons that could make Venom's symbiote grow a new one).

joesha28
/\ very true. Because he does not know Frank been beaten up like a cookie by Daredevil.

willRules
If I had a penny for every time this thread was created............

DD wins 6/10 IMO.................

jesserw21
who wins?

Eternity
Daredevil wins

Jose123
Yep Daredevil.

Metalmanx
Daredevil.

thesilverspider
nightwing wins................... shifty

o.g. slaughter
now we gotta think about this. nightwing iz a beast. doesnt he hang wit deathstroke from time to time. and daredevil agility iz not that much better than nightwing if it iz better at all. i say 50/50 could go eitha way.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
now we gotta think about this. nightwing iz a beast. doesnt he hang wit deathstroke from time to time. and daredevil agility iz not that much better than nightwing if it iz better at all. i say 50/50 could go eitha way.

yea,maybe slade's jobber aura rubbed off on nightwing..........

Jose123
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter

I believe Daredevils agility is better than Nightwings. Just because he's been doing it since he was a young kid doesn't mean anything. I don't know which origin were using or if both origins have this but in Frank millers version he was trained by stick since he was a kid as well. Not to mention his heightened senses help him out with his agility and make it hard for him to be snuck up on if not impossible for someone who doesn't know how his powers work.

superbatman86
No non-powered persons agility is better than nightwing.He's literaly the best acrobat/gymnist in his entire universe.And when was the last time anyone snuck up on NW?I say nightwing wins because his basic aresanal of gadgets that he carries everywhere and not something he brings special for DD would take him out.

thezenbrawler
DD, what jose said

The Ion
Nightwing

TheKahn
Daredevil wins. At least he didn't spend his childhood running around in red and yellow tights with a 30-something, rich bachelor. shifty

thezenbrawler
no, but he did have red & yellow tights at one time

TheKahn
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
no, but he did have red & yellow tights at one time

Haven't we all? wink

thezenbrawler
actually, i fight crime in the nude

TheKahn

TheKahn
Big talk coming from someone living in California. Do that in Alaska and then brag. Just watchout for frostbite and shrikage

Zahit

Originally posted by TheKahn
Big talk coming from someone living in California. Do that in Alaska and then brag. Just watchout for frostbite and shrikage

...we got the next freakin' Martin & Lewis here.....!!

http://members.tripod.com/withering_rose84/pictures/martinlewis2.jpg

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by superbatman86
No non-powered persons agility is better than nightwing.He's literaly the best acrobat/gymnist in his entire universe.And when was the last time anyone snuck up on NW?I say nightwing wins because his basic aresanal of gadgets that he carries everywhere and not something he brings special for DD would take him out. "in his entire universe". But Daredevil isn't in his universe is he. IMO, these two are dead even in agility.

wolverine8888

one of the best statements ever on the forum

superbatman86
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
"in his entire universe". But Daredevil isn't in his universe is he. IMO, these two are dead even in agility.

I think that nightwing has a slight advantage in agility and both are the same in fighting skill but what gives NW the edge is his gadgets.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jose123
I believe Daredevils agility is better than Nightwings. Just because he's been doing it since he was a young kid doesn't mean anything. I don't know which origin were using or if both origins have this but in Frank millers version he was trained by stick since he was a kid as well. Not to mention his heightened senses help him out with his agility and make it hard for him to be snuck up on if not impossible for someone who doesn't know how his powers work.

I agree. DD.

olympian
Daredevil.

And Nightwing has one good showing ever against Slade iirc. And one where he used hit and run tactics at that.

UltimateIronman
Nightwing has more fighting skills. therefor NW

Jose123
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
Nightwing has more fighting skills. therefor NW

What exactly are those again?

olympian
Nightwing doesnt have a good record against top tier MA.

kidfried
"Nightwing is a master of a half dozen martial arts disciplines with an emphasis on Aikido, as well as being armed with twin escrima sticks made from unbreakable polymer. He carries several dozen modified batarangs along with de-cel jumplines and gas capsules."

- Nightwing Secret Files & Origins, 1999

Jose123
Originally posted by kidfried
"Nightwing is a master of a half dozen martial arts disciplines with an emphasis on Aikido, as well as being armed with twin escrima sticks made from unbreakable polymer."

- Nightwing Secret Files & Origins, 1999

half a dozen so six.

compared to Daredevils 3 or 4 i'm not quiet sure which is the correct number.

and his escrima sticks compared to DD billy clubs I say DD is more efective with his weapons.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
half a dozen so six.

compared to Daredevils 3 or 4 i'm not quiet sure which is the correct number.

and his escrima sticks compared to DD billy clubs I say DD is more efective with his weapons.

also DD was trained by stick who would whoop batmans ass in hand to hand fight

Jose123
also DD was trained by stick who would whoop batmans ass in hand to hand fight

True Dat.

xkalybr
After seeing how Daredevil handled himself in prison, I'd have to go with Daredevil over Nightwing. Though the fight would be close.

I think they both are superb fighters and acrobats, but Daredevil is a bit more ruthless. Look how he not just beat down the Owl, but destroyed him by breaking multiple bones. Is Nightwing willing to go that far?

Close fight, especially with Nightwing's gadgets, but DD is no slouch with his billy clubs either.

DD wins 7 out of 10 fights.

Blair Wind
If Daredevil touches NW, NW has his one-charge taser that his suit gives off erm

Sam Z
DD wins. But not with ease.
I say 7/10 if h2h and a stalemate if NW uses his gadgets.

UniOmni
Having read Nightwings entire run, and most of his Outsiders and Titans stuff, and also having DD's latest run on hand, DD wins the clear majority.

He'll be able to smell and hear the tick of the button on the trigger for the sonic grenades.

Plus, dude is hella skilled in hth.

Daredevil 6.5 times outta ten, and this from a major Nightwing fanboy.
Validus is a Dick fanboy, there's a difference.

willRules
This could go either way fairly easily. I don't think either can easily gain an advantage over the other. Daredevil's weakness is slightly more obvious but I'd say he is slightly more of a skilled fighter than Nightwing yes

yugotank
Nightwing is a Daredevil wannabe. DD for the win.

Batman,Nightwing and Green Arrow VS. Black Panther,Daredevil and Hawkeye would be fun to watch.

namorsubby
this could go either way IMO.

Battlehammer
DD vast majority if they fight in h2h. If night wing uses items then 6-7/10 DD due to sonic attacks.

cloud102
Daredevil. He has super-human feats, whereas Nightwing doesn't. NW can make it competive somewhat, but that's it.

namorsubby
when did DD become so vastly superior to nightwing?.......was i sleeping when it happened.laughing out loud

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby
when did DD become so superior to nightwing.......was i sleeping when it happened.laughing out loud
he always has been.........

not sure were you ever came to the conclusion night wing was DD equall in h2h, becuase it wrong........

cloud102
Originally posted by namorsubby
when did DD become so vastly superior to nightwing?.......was i sleeping when it happened.laughing out loud

Dardevil casually flipped a limo. Can NW do that?

namorsubby
idk......he's never been in that situation before.lol

IMO NW and DD are pretty even.

iceman24567
Nah DD is not (vastly) superior but he would beat Grayson like 7/10

Battlehammer
No there not.....night wing does not have the feats for such a statement.

He does not regularly deflect bullets like DD does, he does not regularly show the type of damage soak DD does, he does no regularly show the type of speed or skill like DD does. DD regularly drops people with array of high class MA attacks like nerve strikes, pressure points ect.

namorsubby
nightwing does all of that. the skill, the speed.

examples of damage soak?(btw, i've seen the namor thing.)

nightwinf is peak human speed/agility and therefore equal.DD doesn't have super anything besides senses. his senses boost his agility/speed to peak, but how could it possibly make him perform beyond what a human can do?(ie, superhuman). that waste didn't give him superhuman physical traits, just senses.

Battlehammer
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilannual01438ku.jpg

namorsubby
he said normal human.

how can someone who is physically human move faster than physically possible for a human? they can't, period.

Battlehammer
He not a normal human. Which is why he states he moves faster then normal humans can.

also you do realize that gaining super powers like he did easly explains how he can achieve reflexes faster then a normal human, because he not a normal human. also he has like his master, and ex love elektra achieve inhuman abilties through training.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>