'It's good to be Bruce Wayne!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they made animated a show that dealt with how rich Bruce Wayne is?!It could be like an extra on a Batman dvd or something!
and they can go like 'money,money,money,money!' They way they do with that show on E! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

DarkCrawler
I wonder why Bruce Wayne doesn't do something useful with his money, but beats brain treatment patients in his suit? I mean, with his money, he could do all kinds of charity stuff with them.

I would build robots that patrol in Gotham and capture crooks and murderers.

Just kidding, I love Batman.

Joker1237
Hey pumky now you change your name, what has happen to you lol.

Gregory
He does. It's called the Wayne Foundation.

PHANTASM
I'm trying to change it back.I was just playing around when i changed it by accident! embarrasment

DarkCrawler
I know, but I meant something to do with criminals...

manchichirtchit
phantasm actually sounds cool.

and yeah that would be awesome. like an easyer egg or something in a dvd. "the fabulous life of bruce wayne" *cue theme music*

ps.

i like fab life better than the E! one embarrasment

PHANTASM
I like'em both I guess...both will do!
It'll be so cool to see such a thing! laughing

liam k
Batman rocks, like your pic of the bats punkhermy, you have style!

Joker1237
the First Sig Punkyhermy had was the best IMO. It had Andie, Batman and THE JOKER.

I think after 2 or so shows of Bruce Wayne, it might get borning. Other deal with millions Wayne??

I need a few millon to get this running. Help the poor. ete.

liam k
to get what up and running joker?

Joker1237
anything lol. Would you guys relly watch a 30 min TV show of Wayne in the office, doing contracts, and paper work, and counting his billions?

Punkyhermy
he doesn't ONLY do that!
H eparties and drives fats race cars!

WindDancer
Would be interesting to see "Batman the High School years" show.

TheFanboy
I've always thought it would be cool if they did a "The Fabolous Life of" thing with the character of Bruce Wayne. Would be a sweet special feature on a DVD alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.