They dropped me on my head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
i feel kinda strange now and then and all perky and eh... stupid anyone who talks to me knows about that

well my father just told mwe i was dropped on my head constatly as an infant

that means tis not my falt geek

HockeyHorror
nah

~Angel~
I threw my brother on his head when I was little..........

Now they blame me for his insanity...

PrefectRonnykin
ehhehehe poor dude

RaventheOnly
your dad is probably just pullin your leg big grin

Darth Revan
And this is the same guy who told you that teasing people on the internet was illegal? I wouldn't trust everything he says wink

Vampy
My mom drank litres of vodka when she was preggers with me erm

you can see the results

RaventheOnly
at least your alchohol resitent big grin everyone passes out way before you do and you can pick there pockets eek!

Vampy
uh huh.. that's so true.. my sis too, though.. on my cousin's wedding she drank a bottle of wine and 1 litre of vodka ALL BY HERSELF...

and she wasn't even drunk.. that's SICK

RaventheOnly
shifty thats a weapon shifty laughing out loud

Vampy
eek! yeah... she could beat ANYONE... and then pick their pockets shifty

RaventheOnly
shifty muhahahaha!!!!!

manchichirtchit
i actually lost count on how many times i fell off the stairs. and i think everybody got dropped on the head... it's the parents' ultimate revenge. it f*cks you up for life.

Moo Cow
i pushed my sister on the fireplace when she was 2, and then she was these big brown marks on her frint teeth from bruising her teeth, and people made fun of her and said she had cavities

Rabid Tiger
when i was little we had these big golden retrievers and i was just learning to stand up, and then they would puch me with their nose and i would fall over. and my parents would laugh and have me do it again and again.

§nakehead
That remindes me of that wolverine comic were he out drinks every one in the bar and isnt even drunk and everybodys passed out.

PrefectRonnykin
lol ok big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.