Why Doesnt Voldemort Just....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
Post things voldy could do to kill harry or dumbledore without all the fuss of a major plan and major best selling book wink

why doesnt voldy just....send a letter which is a portkey to harry, at night so nobody notices till its too late.

ladygrim
why doesnt he just pretend to be a girl then take harry out on a date then kill the bugger by poisoning his food

Phoenix
why doesn't he just... get a gun?

ladygrim
yeah ... bullets are quite fast ..

Aqua
gun is a muggle thing...so i bet he wont

angelsflame265
he could just take some students of hogwarts hair, get some Polyjuice potion, turn in to the person, go to hogwarts, and then kill him there

BlackHatDefect
Why dosen't Voldie just send a terrible dissese though a maytrer desth eater posing as the new DADA teacher and take over the school once everyones lying down dead..BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

grey fox
why doesn,t he just bloody do what the great necromancer nagash did(sory but i am a bit of a warhammer fan ) and cast a great death spell when nagash did it it kiled everyone in the whole flamin country i mean come on nagash is about half the power voldy is so one speol and bang everyone drops dead

ArrghPirateGirl
Y dont he just walk in with all his DE and take ova the skool by taking some kids hostage big grin

grey fox
true arghh pirate but still just get everyone to get sniper wands and fire avder kadarvers (i think thats how it,s spelt)

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup.....4 an evil leader he aint dat smart he could just create a spell 2 blow up da skool

grey fox
true or just drop a nuke on i i,d like to see dumbledore make a speel to block that HA!

Abbita
why doesn't voldemort just drop down dead? then everyone will be happy big grin

airangel
:lolsadthese are all funny)

Why doesn't voldemort just jinx Harry's broom and make it fly to the moon. Then he can just take over b/c Harry's broom will have some sort of malfunction........LOL!

(not as good as others..but I tried big grin)

Abbita
Why doesn't voldemort get a time turner, go back to when he was brought down with pettigrew and get him to kill harry instead?

Merry Lover
Why doesn't Voldy go back to the night he tried to kill Harry and just take over from there? Past-Voldy would ge gone, so noone would realise that this Voldy is from the future! Then he could grab harry and drown him or something, because he cant use spells on him (I think)!

ArrghPirateGirl
Y doesn't Voldie just start acting nice then murder Harry when every1 trust him (don't think that would work coz they would just exicute him) or...

Y Doesn't he just put Ron under the impdsjhfgdsu wateva curse and get him 2 do Harry in

Merry Lover
Again, good question, Pirate Girl! big grin

And why doesn't he get Barty Crouch aka Moody to turn a book or something into a portkey and send him to Voldy that way? Why the big hassle with the cup?

Merry Lover
You have to be close to someone to put them under the curse, and Voldy couldn't get close enough to Ron (I'd stand in his way!! big grin )
No, seriously, I don't think that would work.

Neo_Version 7
Okay, guys, not to act like a wet blanket and all, but most half of things you guys said are highly improbable things Voldemort would do.

ArrghPirateGirl
Soo....Its just 4 fun big grin

Thats a good 1 Merry Lover...It would b much easierbig grin

Merry Lover
So? big grin Its still fun to ask questions like that...me likes stupid questions...big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Me likes stupid questions to and...anythings posible right Merry Lover wink

Darth Sauron
Yey, my thread lives wink

Why doesnt voldemort write an autobiography showing him as a misunderstood charity worker who doesnt mean any harm, he has just been given a bad name, the book will be reviewed by the quibbler whos sales have gone up since the harry interview so everyone believes him yes

Then he could become a local celebrity and have one of those 'im a celebrity, get me out of here' things with harry where they are both put in the jungle along with other celebs like lockhart and albus D.

Then he gets his snake to act like a normal jungle python and sneak up on harry in the night and eat him yes

CherryWings
highly probable roll eyes (sarcastic) lmao! Dumbledore's prolly rig it tho... Harry-in-a-cage-24/7 or summit.

lol id tune in 4 that show eek!

Darth Sauron
We all would wink

fanatos
Voldemort should just attack the school with lots of F-16 or similar crafts, blow the griffyndor tower at night wink

Or.... he should hire somebody to kill Harry. laughing

Darth Sauron
...pose naked for the daily prophet

that would kill anybody who saw

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing LMFAO That is a good 1 I luv it HA HA HA HA HA HA

airangel
.......take polyjuice potion to imitate Dumbledore and then kill Harry or take him as prisoner

ArrghPirateGirl
Y dont he just knock on the dursleys door and ask 4 harry coz he wants 2 kill him.....Im pritty shure they would hand him ova laughing

shaber
Non mnagical devices like that go haywire around Hogwarts. "There's too much magic in the air."

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

ladygrim
mst def ...

flamewielder
we kow that they go haywire....but it would still be cool...and its fun to post things like these....it gives us sumtin to do stick out tongue cuz i have nuttin better to do then get on here and chat

Darth Sauron
Place a computer controlled bomb near hogwarts, computer will bugger up, and bomb will go off.
Its not your fault wink

Wrong place..wrong time

airangel
Why doesn't voldemort control Fred & George and make them blow up Hogwarts............or Professor Umbridge(don't think he'd have to control them to blow her up though.......:lolsmile

Unicor777
Why doesn't Voldermort just turn to JK Rowling and finish the 6 book?

ArrghPirateGirl
I like dat 1 Airangle Ur probally right big grin

ladygrim
make it umbridge then it'll be beta

hp4eva222
lol

ladygrim
smile

hp4eva222
lol

hp4eva222
lady grim u still here?

ladygrim
yep

hp4eva222
lol

hp4eva222
lady grim if you are still here i left before and if you aren't here and you come back and i left then pm me i'll be back as soon as i get your pm

ladygrim
ok

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Darth Sauron
OT

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmmmmmm

Darth Sauron
big grin

Unicor777
this is a bit off subject .
Why doesn't Voldermort just appear in this thread and cut this boring discussion ?

airangel
Why doesn't voldemort marry umbridge! A match made in HELL! those too are so evil they deserve each other!!!

offtopic

tomcat *thinks to blow everyone up for getting off topic*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *hides then quickly says b4 gettin blown up*

Y don't Voldie just blowup

airangel
laughing out loud

ArrghPirateGirl
or Y dont voldie just hang

I luv smilies big grin

ladygrim
lol

Unicor777
lol, smile, sad is this all about ?

ladygrim
no but i was laughing at voldy and umbridge

Unicor777
i think that combination should provoke tears , can u imagine the level and qnt of hatret and evil. I don't know which one of the two should e pittited

ladygrim
smile

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

ladygrim
me neither

angelsflame265
we should lock umbrige voldermort and lockheart in a room together with no wands smile muahahahahahahaha

Darth Sauron
Umbridge and voldemort are the best characters Rowling created

Unicor777
hows that ?

Darth Sauron
They are believable....

Secosera_TD
Voldemort should tie Harry to a chair and read a Tale of Two Cities to him front to back in an Austrian Accent....

angelsflame265
aww the Tale of Two Cities is a good story. . .once you figure out who is who. . .

Secosera_TD
Didnt say it was bad, but I would kill myself if I had to listen to someone read it to me...especially if they have an Austrian accent

Secosera_TD
no offense to Austrians lol

angelsflame265
oo they have fun accents lol but ppl with scottish accents have the best accent smile

Secosera_TD
Nah, I think Arnold is funnier than Sean Connery LMAO "Girly men" ROFL

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Darth Sauron
I dont like you.

ladygrim
lol...

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing Y Darth Souron

Darth Sauron
I have my reasons smile

ladygrim
smile

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok......laughing......Um....Wat R we meant 2 b doing blink

ladygrim
lol

Darth Sauron
Playing the game
but certain people have took it off topic furious

ladygrim
sad

Darth Sauron
hug

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Darth Sauron
hug for you too smile

ladygrim
cute....

~DaPirateFreak~
big grin.....Y dont he just fall off a clif

el-pirate
into a bay that happens to be full of sharks! big grin

~DaPirateFreak~
CREULTY 2 ANIMALS mad

el-pirate
whoopsi!

~DaPirateFreak~
well change it 2 big sharp poisonous rocks that r purple big grin....not that thy exist confused....but oh well stick out tongue

el-pirate
*changes* muahahaaa
why doesn't he just....get hit by a steamroller! (painfull...)

~DaPirateFreak~
1 dont he just die the most painful death eva big grin

el-pirate
that's an other way to put it! big grin

~DaPirateFreak~
It would b easier way 2 put it big grin

el-pirate
ooh, wait, the most SLOW and painful death ever! big grin wink

ladygrim
put stiack of TNT in harrys porridge... quick and easy...lol

el-pirate
yay, that would cure the grumpy erm little boy (please don't kill me now. no expression )

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.