John Kerry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
there is a bush thread so this is only fair

BackFire
I'm voting for a third party, both Bush and Kerry suck and I think will make horrible presidents.

KidRock
Al sharpton for president! lol jk

bardock
that is cool. but i personally feel that a thrid party vote is kinda of a waste. the two party system will probably always be.

BackFire
actually I'll probably just stay home, none of the candidates are worthy of my vote.

RaventheOnly
They have to get rid of the electoral college and that will weaken the two party system enough to actually get people who are not rich out of thier minds to run for office big grin

ragesRemorse
yep, its the electorial college that decides who becomes president, not you me or any one else, we just inspire it

WindDancer
I can't believe that Kerry beat Al Sharpton for Democrat candidate.....wow! Democrats are pathetic.

MC Mike
Bingo. smile

amity75
When he stood at the podium and said "John Kerry reporting for duty" I could have vomited. It was so cheezy. OK the guy was in Vietnam, big deal so were thousands of other guys who don't make a huge issue of it.

Linkalicious
Dude, the guy looks like Herman Munster.

And his whole "it's not you vs them" was utter donkey crap. EVERY candidate during my lifetime has regurgitated the exact same thing....it's all old by now.

amity75
He looks like Wile E Coyote right before the anvil hits him.

HockeyHorror
www.jibjab.com

laughing
laughing

Linkalicious
helps confirm my Herman Munster theory!

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud its true yes

Linkalicious
i dont't think it really matters who gets voted for president. Their Executive Cabinet will help them make all of their decisions for them. And I'm pretty sure that no matter who it is, the US is going to suffer some sort of loss at the begining.

Everyone b!tches about how bad Bush is doing, but they tend to neglect the idea of an economic cycle. Things get good, then they get bad, then they get good again.

We've been doing good for a while, it's about time we took a decent hit, so that we could go back to doing good for a while.

ladygrim
when i saw the name of the topic i thought it was bought my X-best friend who is a rite bit.ch

amity75
Yeah, she's a skanky ass ho.

ladygrim
is that to my comment cuz its her all ova

amity75
Haha Yeah, Sorry, I'm having a crap day at work and I needed to let off some steam. Your ex friend seemed an ideal target.

ladygrim
go a head shes an utter ***** ...

§H@Ń€
KERRY IS GONNA WIN!

AND BUSH IS A RETARD!

Kerry => cool innocent smartass angel

Bush => confused1 doh hitler droolio bye

ladygrim
stating the bloody obvious

§nakehead
Im voting for bush If somebody elso was worthy of my vote Id for them I want condalezza rice to run

§nakehead
Kerry > liberal wennie, bozo, and jack@$$

ladygrim
sad why

§nakehead
he uses the war hero crap even though he protested against the war. He wants to raise taxes and lower our army budget

Linkalicious
True that. I'm not a huge Bush fan, but I'm a huge Kerry hater.

The guy is a jerk off. All he can do is point at what Bush does and say what he would have done differently. Hind sight is 20/20 you crap head Kerry!

Have Al Qaida fly a plane through a tower during his term...and our country would crumble.

ladygrim

§nakehead
You are definetly right, If that happen during his term wed all be speaking arabic and bowing to alah

excuse me for a minute while I fetch something for lady grim

§nakehead
here > http://www.miniclip.com/kerryworkout.htm

Tex

ladygrim
bush has to go a long way fro,m newhere so he doesnt destroy nething else

§nakehead
then vote for the third party

Tex
I'm not throwing away my vote! laughing out loud

BackFire
Lets go Ralph Nadar!

Tex
Go home! stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud the third party is running not Nader!!! but a convicted murder laughing out loud they are rigging it so no one votes for the third party laughing out loud i am not joking big grin

ladygrim
.... ok

Greenleaf_luver
My opinion: ANYBODY BUT BUSH! What bush has done to the economy is terrible. It's like scary. Bush needs to go.

amity75
Kerrys hair is too thick. He should get a mohican to shock people. And Bush might be a loony but he's a really funny guy. I'd love to go for a drink with him.

Creechuur
Go check this site out, read what some of Kerry's fellow vets have to say about the man...if youre not worried about this guy being in the White House I have to wonder about YOUR integrity.

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php

Saying "anybody but Bush" makes you sound like a silly Democratic slogan repeater. You don't vote for who you DON'T like, you vote for who you believe will do the job. Get an informed opinon and you won't come off as politically retarded.

bardock
the man at the dnc seemed to like him. they were from his crew

Tex
Oh get over yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You consider anyone who disagrees with Bush as a politically retarded liberal nut slogan repeater with no integrity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kerry went to Vietnam, which is more than I can say for Bush.
I am not worried about Kerry being in the white house.

I'm not worried that he will unnecessarily take us to war.

Not worried that he'll molest the constitution with prejudiced religious theology.

Not worried that he'll completely ignore health-care, social security, education, inflation and the economy.

I am worried about 4 more years of Bush!

You say we should vote for the person who can do the best job? Well if Dubya's 4 prior years as President is any indication, he should be fired!

Anyone who votes for Bush after these horrendous 4 years should honestly question their own integrity, and intelligence!

Creechuur
See, now thats an informed opinion.

"You consider anyone who disagrees with Bush as a politically retarded liberal nut slogan repeater with no integrity."

No, I think that morons who can't backup their opinions as what you said. Its a simple fact that most kids go through a blind liberal phase before they actually start to understand whats going on. I know I did. Hate Bush all you want, but don't turn that hatred into Kerry love, he doesn't deserve it.

I think Dubya has had the same 4 bad years you have Tex, except that he has to deal with all this crap in a nasty, petty, over-politicized world and all you have to do is hate him for it.

"Kerry went to Vietnam, which is more than I can say for Bush."

Check out that site and see what he did in Vietnem though.

Tex
He won 3 purple hearts, that's what he did.

Doesn't matter, I'm not too concerned about what happened 40 years ago. I'm focusing on what has happend in the past 4.

bardock
i agree. he will do better than bush if elceted. hell i could do better than bush. and if you are reading this right now you too could do better than bush

Creechuur
"He won 3 purple hearts, that's what he did."

You...he...what...oh my god, you continue to scare me Tex. How could you possibly use that as a defense? Youre gonna take one mans dubious word over the rest of the people he served with (minus ONE)?

Finagled 3 purple hearts for future political use is more like it.

Tex
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

He's responsible for those 4 bad years! wacko

I scare you? Really?
Wow.
Anyone who votes to re-elect this president scares me.

Creechuur
Yeah, thats right Tex, Bush single-handedly ruined the last 4 years. Forget the guys that flew planes into our buildings, forget the dictator abusing his citizens, its all Bush's fault. Bush is the head of al-queda, the grand dragon of the KKK, and Satan's right hand man. Sheesh.

You sure give him a lot of power. I support the man and I don't think he has it in him to affect the world that much. Mistrusting Kerry and supporting Bush have nothing to do with each other to me. I make my opinions based on what I hear about both of them.

Tex
Bush and the puppet masters behind him have damaged America worse than the terrorists did on 9/11.

Bush squandered all of the good will the rest of the world gave us after Sep 11. All of our major allies are very bitter toward us.

He has spent countless billions fighting a war we should've never entered. He has made that region more dangerous. There were no terrorists attack in Iraq until Bush entered it.

He has not made America safer, he's painted a larger target on our backs. His actions have only enticed the enlistment of countless new terrorists.

He should've spent those billions here at home. Fortifying Manhattan and our nations airlines. Spending it to secure our ports and borders. Investing in new technology that detects bombs and hazardous materials.

Spending it on our nations schools and health care.
He's over there trying to give Iraqi's rights while at home he attempts to take rights away!

You can blame 9/11 on the terrorists, but you cant blame them for what happened afterward. That responsibility lies with Bush.

This country is not safer, it has been severely weakened by his actions after 9/11.

Creechuur
When I hear something that hasn't become a mindless Air America Radio slogan I will respond.

Ok ok just one...

"He's over there trying to give Iraqi's rights while at home he attempts to take rights away!"

I've lost no rights. I'm sitting here smoking and drinking coffee playing on my computer in my nice safe house. Have you seen the living conditions of Iraqis? They kind of need help more than us right now. Maybe I'm wrong...are you Texans living in the dirt, mortally afraid of a bomb going off at your local coffee house?

Quit your whining dude, we have it so good compared to some.

BackFire
Well, if they institute the draft again, like they want to, their will be a lot of rights taken away.

Tex
You haven't responded to anything. I've given dozens of reasons and examples why Bush should get thrown out of office. All you ever say is "liberal slogan, propaganda"! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Bush administration has spit on the constitution, they use the "war on terror" as an excuse to do anything they see fit. He's even attempted to write his prejudiced religious theology into the constitution. Trying to deny the right of gay people to marry.

Have you seen the living of conditions of America's poor? It's increased by 3 million people during Bush's term.

Yes.
Bush and his terrorist policy along with his politically motivated color terror alerts have done nothing to protect me.

Excuse me for expressing my freedom of speech.
I see something wrong with the direction of my country, I will speak out.
I'm sure you'd love to silence anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's the very conservative thing to do.

You stop whining about my patriotism.

Go ahead; vote Bush, read your bible and watch NASCAR. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
and drive your pick up truck, and beat the wife and kids

Creechuur
Haha!!! Bible!!! NASCAR!!!! Youre too funny. You and I probably have a lot on common Tex. I don't think reading the bible and watching NASCAR are interesting to either of us, so that steroetype gets thrown right out the window. However you might picture me, I'm not Alex P Keaton, so lets move on.

You too, Slipknot. Your namesake is one of my favorite bands. That doesn't mean I have to be a blind liberal. If I'm going to be blind, I'll do it conservatively, thanks.

I calls it likes I sees it, and from you, Tex, I see nothing but the same headlines and soundbites any lib news organization shoves down my throat on a regular basis.

"Have you seen the living of conditions of America's poor? It's increased by 3 million people during Bush's term."

Don't blame Bush for this country being full of shiftless layabouts. Its easier for most to simply collect welfare, rather than go get a job. I just got a job after being out of work for more than a year. I don't blame Bush...I couldve gotten off my lazy ass and got a job any time I wanted to. If you want to blame the current regime for overindulgent welfare handouts to every Tom Dick and Harry that steps over the US border, I will agree...but I think Clinton started that mess.

"Maybe I'm wrong...are you Texans living in the dirt, mortally afraid of a bomb going off at your local coffee house?
Yes.
Bush and his terrorist policy along with his politically motivated color terror alerts have done nothing to protect me."

Wow, Dallas must have fallen far if youre comparing your living conditions to those in Iraq. Nothing to protect you??? I'm sorry, I must have missed all the terrorist attacks on America since 9/11. Oh thats right, THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY.

"I'm sure you'd love to silence anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's the very conservative thing to do."

On the contrary, I would never seek to silence someones opinion. I didn't tell you to stop talking, just to stop whining! I do the same as you claim to do: I see a problem in my country and I speak out. The difference is I do it for the good of my country while you might as well move to France for all the good your doing us (Bjork is big in Europe too, you'd be happy there!). The problem right now is that 'freedom' is being taken for granted and misused. In this sensitive time (for the US and many other countries we affect) we need solidarity, not naysayers. The Freedom Movement ended decades ago, and freedom won. You have your freedoms, ok, why do you feel the need to constantly breed negativity, mistaking 'freedom' for 'sedition'? Can't you see that the only thing your doing is making things worse? Youre driving a wedge in an already divided nation, just so you can claim your 'freedom of speech'. Well, good for you. The hippies did something important back in their day, during a time when their particular voice needed to be heard. Those days are OVER. The far-lefties of today are a pale shadow in comparison, bitching about Mike not being able to marry Bill when we have REAL problems to deal with.

Besides, without liberal sheep, where would my sarcasm find an outlet??? big grin

ragesRemorse
yep KERRY wants the draft, Kerry wants to give our army over to the United nations. Our military is the only thing keeping our country at the top of a list that we should nearing 3rd and 4th on. Kerry's a NArc Fu*ckin bastard but bush is a dummy, it's just the leser of two evils here, bush wont take no shit Kerry would take shit with a smile while he raises our taxes smile cuz he dont have to get no more purple harts so why not, and his first wife, well She isnt even FU*ckin American He married her to get even richer mad mad mad

bardock
he will still be a better president the than the super douche we have in the office.

Tex
OMG! I'm absolutely dumbfounded!shock
I absolutely disagree 100% with everything you've said above. thumb down

I will address one thing however:

It was Bush that brought the gay marriage issue to attention, turning it into front page news.
"Dont we have REAL problems to deal with" was a sentiment echoed by democrats. They're right, Bush has far greater problems to deal with.

So people that dont agree with you or Bush should move to France? laughing out loud
Wouldn't it be easier to send us to concentration camps instead?hitler

Thank god there are still people like me in America to counterbalance fanatical right wing wackos! yes

ragesRemorse
is it wrong for a president to have morals and values? He doesnt instill them on anyone. Just believes what everyother founding father of this country believed in, and thats a little faith

Tex
By changing the Constitution he will FORCE his "morals" and "values" on individuals.

The founding fathers would be absolutely appalled at Bush's actions.

He needs to keep his "faith" off my Constitution! yes

bardock
i bealive in god and i bealive in jesus as are savior. but president bush has put many men to death in texas and more in iraq. iraq is failure that my generation will have to clean up. he doesnt follow the bible he twists the words to fit his own agenda

Stormy Day
I believe there is a book with this title coming out tomorrow or Aug 6,2004.

It clearly states that Kerry's "Wombs" from which he got his purple hearts for where self-inflicted.

There is also a ad coming out with the people who served with Kerry talking about what a bad guy he is and what really happened in Vietnam and how he left early for the wombs he gave himself.LET ME REMIND YOU!This isnt a campaign ad or else I wouldnt believe it.Its the real people that have faught with Kerry speaking out.And what they say is shocking.

Personally I dont think Kerry can be trusted.

Tex
You're right! yes

I bet you anything he'll lie to the American public about weapons of mass destruction in some wayward country and take us to war! yes

bardock
i saw sevral news shows today where this propaganda was proven false. the man that kerry saved was on telling everyone the truth. sen mccain sayed that these ads were horrible. not to mention that 100,000 dollars of the 158,000 were from a rebuplican backer from texas

SlipknoT
I do want kerry to become president but if he brings back the draft I'm moving to Mexico

Dr. Strangelove
If a president did that he would be a lying, scum ball, of dumbness. Im glade their is no president that would be such a dumbass.

Oh wait confused

Creechuur
"It was Bush that brought the gay marriage issue to attention, turning it into front page news."

Are you on crack??? I distinctly remember everyone wondering when Dubya would finally say something about gay marriage when it was a big uproar, around the Time SF Mayor Newsome (sp?) was letting same sex marriages take place in his city. Bush kept out of that for awhile, and didn't make an 'official' opinion on the matter until well after it had been blown way out of proportion.

"So people that dont agree with you or Bush should move to France?"

Not at all. People who are disgusted by their country should probably consider moving out of it though. I'm not saying "get out", I'm saying, "if youre gonna *****, do it from France where your efforts will be applauded". I just want you to be happy Tex!

Regarding the Constitution, I'm not sure what youre talking about. Has the Bush administration changed the Constitution or are you just being dramatic?

I'm trying to keep this real. Stop with the NASCAR and concentration camp stuff dude. Thats not sarcastic, its juvenile.

bardock
laughing

Dr. Strangelove
And really, one reason I can never really get into politics is all cheap shots that are taken.

I hate when a candidates past of 30 to 40 years are brought up, when really it means pretty much nothing like Bush's not showing up for the Army when he was in his 20's or whatever it was, when I want to know whats happening with him right know.

Ive littered when I was 6, would that be crucified if I ran for president. If so, bring it on. evil face

Stormy Day
It shows his character,and people that vote want to know what kind of man thats going to run for the highest office in the land is like.He didnt litter,the book is saying that he lied to the court in order to get his purple heart.My understanding of all this is that hes a coward and I dont want a coward,one who left NAM early because of self-inflicted wombs in the White House,and I think you all should be a little more serious about this erm

bardock
this commercial is riducuolus and whenever you see laugh at it.

Stormy Day
Excuse me,this is the actual people that faught in the war with Kerry speaking out.This isnt laughing matter.Politics isnt funny and I think if you cant be serious about this then you shouldnt post in this thread erm

bardock
all the men that were on his ship support him. the men that cam out with this ad were not on his boat. read a previous post of mine and you will see why the bs of this ad is funny

Stormy Day
Did I say they where on his boat?I said that they faught with him.One man that is speaking out was his Machine Gunner.There was an interview on the radio a week ago with his Machine Gunner and he said the same things about him.

It frightening.Thats was it is.To hear that are possibly future presdient was like this and that really shows alot about his character and what he could do in office erm

bardock
the man he saves seems to like him. and yes their was gun fire

Stormy Day
I dont understand your statement erm

bardock
there has been a dispute about gunfire. the man in the water would know if there was gunfire because this would effect your swimming. trying to get hit. this is the same man that wrote kerry in for the medal(bronze)

Stormy Day
Sorry but I still dont understand embarrasment

Creechuur
"It shows his character,and people that vote want to know what kind of man thats going to run for the highest office in the land is like.He didnt litter,the book is saying that he lied to the court in order to get his purple heart.My understanding of all this is that hes a coward and I dont want a coward,one who left NAM early because of self-inflicted wombs in the White House,and I think you all should be a little more serious about this"

I agree. These are not youthful indiscretions but serious accusations that question Kerry's morals and character.

Stormy Day
Exactly,and to shrug it off and say not to say it seriously and laugh at it is seriously wrong.If your not willing to be open-minded and looked at all the evidence then you shouldnt be voting.Im 13 and I already know whos the better candidate.

BackFire
In all honesty, they're both rather poor candidates. Most people have the idea in they're head that they aren't really voting for the candidate they like, they're voting for the lesser of two evils. I doubt I'll even bother voting this year, I have more important things to do with my time, like masterbate, or take a shit.

Creechuur
"If your not willing to be open-minded and looked at all the evidence then you shouldnt be voting."

Exactly. I'm interested in seeing what Kerry's team comes up with to defend him against these accusations...besides just saying that the swift boat vets are lying. So far I've only heard one side of the story. Its an awfully damning and convincing story, but I'd like to see what Kerry's people have to say before making a final judgement.

"In all honesty, they're both rather poor candidates."

Well, that goes without saying. American politics has totally become a lesser of two evils thing, and I think we the citizenry help perpetrate that system, by bashing anyone who comes into power here. How can we claim patriotism when half the country ridicules our President for every little mistake he makes? Political cartoons started off as a way for people to jokingly comment on the state of their society's politics, but theyve become a tasteless South Park joke...more to get laughs than to say anything legitimate.

If both candidates are questionable, it all comes down to this: Which one would you want to have a beer with? I would totally have a beer with Dubya, I think he'd be great at a party! Kerry on the other hand...I wouldn't even spit beer into that mans mouth. Besides, if I tried to buy a beer for Kerry we'd be at the bar all night while he decided which beer to drink!

Kerry: Sam Adams is good, yes, but so is Sierra Nevada. Don't take me wrong though, I've never had a bad thing to say about either beer! Hmmm...But then again, a tall Budweiser sounds good too. Why, we used to drink Budweiser in 'Nam, where I WON THREE PURPLE HEARTS.

Linkalicious
I don't know about the rest of you guys, and I very well may be offending people with this remark, but where I went to school....the only people that entered the military after graduation were complete idiots or military lifers.

Either they join because their dad joined, and their dad's dad joined...etc. Or they were just flat out too dumb to do anything but follow orders.

Even if those Purple Hearts are legitament, i don't see how that justifies a foot soldier being qualified to run our country. I want a nice Ivy league schooled candidate...not someone who spent time in a jungle across the Pacific Ocean.

Bush's executive cabinet is just as much to blame as Bush himself. Yet he's the one that receives all the verbal abuse for "ruining the US." I think it's a bit unfair really...

Tptmanno1
Kerry went to Yale too, And he was a commander of a PT boat, not exactly a foot soldier.

But what you have to see through is the Republican Attack machine, They are making Kerry look alot worse than he accually is. I wouldn't say that Kerry is the absolute best person to run our country right now but I would say he is head and shoulders above Bush.

Linkalicious
yah, but didn't Bush go to Yale also? And everyone says he's a complete moron.

Sounds like getting into Yale is more about Who you know...than what you know...

speiderman
Bush needs Cheney to tell him where to stand at a press conference. Cheney is there to hold his hand. Cheney has been president since day 1. Anybody could do a better job of running the country then Dumbya's team.

Stormy Day
But its really shocking that real people that faught with him are saying this about him.These arent actors there real veterans.

speiderman
No. How could they know what Kerry did in combat when they were in a different swiftboat convoy as one of them has publicly admitted?

Tptmanno1
I agree Link,
But If you listen to some of Kerry's old speeches, From when he was in congress, He is an intellegent man.

Stormy Day
You think that the people in Kerrys boat never met or faught with anybody else?

speiderman
They don't know what they are talking about. The medic at the end of the ad, who claims to have seen Kerry's wounds, was searched and there was no record in the Naval records of him ever treating Lt. John Kerry.

speiderman
That is what NPR (National Public Radio) said this morning.

Tptmanno1
Why do you care?!?!?!

What difference does it make if Kerry's war wounds are Real or not?
It's not relavant to the campain! The only reason we even hear about this huge pile of elephant crap is because of the GOP attack dogs!

speiderman
I suggest democrats play dirty. It is the only way we will win. We democrats always hold back and allow the right wing to molest the country and we don't lift a finger to protest it!

Tex
We protest alright.
Then they tell us to "stop whining", "stop complaining", "move to France"! roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
People need to lay off France already.

Oooo, we're gonna re-name French fries into Freedom fries, how absolutely patriotic! Lame!

Tex
yes

We should've listened to France! thumb up

Linkalicious
damn hippies. This country wasn't founded on love and piece...it was founded on kicking the namby pamby British out. stick out tongue

boo on France!

lil bitchiness
Its good there are still Americans with attitude like Tex's! happy

Linkalicious
has listening to France ever gotten us anywhere before?

oh...and Tex...much like our good friend Mr. Kerry has just shown us exactly why hind sight is 20/20. I'm sure at the time we were getting ready for war, no such comment about listening to France would have been made.

Tptmanno1
Uhh yea,
Ever heard of the American Revolution?

lil bitchiness
When exactly were you listening to France before? The only thing you ever did, is not listen to France.

WindDancer
Politics is a dirty business. Democrats are notirous for claiming they represent minorities......

.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
laughing

Stormy Day
You see everybody these are the kind of people that shouldnt be voting.If your underage Tptmanno1 and are not able to vote I thank God for that.

Why do I care?I tell you why,because whether Kerrys wounds where real or self-inflicted shows character and what Kerry may really be like.It tells alot about the person that people want to become the next president.

Im not telling you what to believe im just telling you to be open-minded to anything whether you like it or not.

Creechuur
"I suggest democrats play dirty."

Your a bit late with that suggestion dude, for either party.

"It is the only way we will win. We democrats always hold back and allow the right wing to molest the country and we don't lift a finger to protest it!"

That was just a dumb statement. Democrat protesters are all over the place, but they usually make such fools out of themselves no one listens.

Why does Cheney's strength as VP make people think bad about Dubya? To me, that just means he picked the right guy to back him.

I've never met a Frenchman I liked or had any respect for, and I used to work for Infogrames fer cripessakes. There was one that was kind of cool, but then he stabbed the entire test lab in the collective back. France can suck it.

Tptmanno1
SD> It doesn't matter. And It's not a show of character. Its not like he said "Well If I hurt my self I will get a Purple Heart and one day If I run for president I can shove that in the other Guy's face."
Ever notice how Kerry doesn't mention that? He probably wants to froget that. I know that He's playing the war card alot right now but I'm sure that if he had any control over it, he wouldn't. Most people would like to put 'Nam behind them and move on.

CReech> So that doesn't mean all French people are crap. I have friends that were born in France and Lived there for most of their lives. they are nice cool people.
I think that we can lear alot form listening to France. They have this horrible reputation for being invaded by Germany. But no body know or cares about the circumstances. Read up on that.
And France is the reason that the US exists. They helped us win the Revolutionary War, AND gave us the Idea for the damn thing in the first place! IMO what we did to them in WW2 was just partial repayment for what they've done for us.

WindDancer
France did help the Americans during the The revolution war. After all they didn't wanted the British Empire to own the Americas. France wanted a piece of the land too. What's most interesting is that later in 1838 they invaded Mexico (check out the pastry war) Now why would they start a war with a country so close to the US? It ponders many historians the true reasons behind the occupation of France on Mexico.

Stormy Day
He lied.And if he lied about that who knows what hes lying about now and we cant have man like that as our president erm

Creechuur
Name a politician in our lifetime that hasn't lied. Nature of the business.

Stormy Day
I cant but I know the Kerrys a foe.His case is different from others erm

Creechuur
I agree completely. Kerry, Massachusetts, France, theyre all shifty if you ask me.

Stormy Day
Then why are you arguing with me ?

bardock
all politician kinda suck but kerry sucks less than bush

A BaD PanCaKe
kerry sucks.

bardock
bush sucks more

Creechuur
I wasn't arguing with you Stormy, just saying that they all lie.

speiderman
If possible everyone should get out the vote. Voting is important.

Stormy Day
I know they all lie stick out tongue most of them promise things in there speeches that they cant and wont ever give erm and if its a bad candidate(like kerry)small lies like that are the best you can hope for erm

Tptmanno1
Well what is a bigger more important lie,
If he accually got wounded 20 somthing years ago, OR
WMD's in Iraq, We wanna save the Iraqi people, Iraqi has major ties to al quida, We will be out of there by June 30th.....
They go on and on

Linkalicious
So do you nominate a guy that you know will lie to your face?

or would you rather nominate a guy that you think won't lie to your face, but after 4 years proves that he was always lieing to your face?

Kinda like Johnny Depp in PotC. "You can always count on dishonest people to be dishonest. It's the honest people you have to watch out for, because you never know when they're getting ready to do something incredibly stupid."

With Bush, atleast we know what we're getting ourselves into.

skylee
John Kerry is nothin' but a joke. The guy can't even find his way out of a paper bag let alone run a country. War hero my ass!!! He was only over there for FOUR MONTHS!!! What the hell is the matter with you people??? I suggest you get better educated when it comes to politics. Try listening to Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh on the radio or watch Fox news. I can proudly say that I'm a well politicly educated Republican that can't stand John Kerry or that sick in the head wife of his. So, for your own sake you might want to take another look at things before you decide you want to be a bleeding heart, John Kerry lovein',Democrat left wing liberal. Bush has my vote all the way!!!!!

Tptmanno1
OK then,

bleeding heart, John Kerry lovein',Democrat left wing liberal
Firstly, was that an insult? becuase I flaunt that all over the place, I am Damn proud to be a "bleeding heart, John Kerry lovein',Democrat left wing liberal"

"Try listening to Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh on the radio or watch Fox news. I can proudly say that I'm a well politicly educated Republican
And you call your self educated. HA, More like brainwashed. Did you know that the CEO or head guy, whatever they call him, Is Bush's cousin? And that he MIGHT want Bush in office for personal reasons. We'' that throws "Fair and balanced" way over to the right.

"War hero my ass!!! He was only over there for FOUR MONTHS!!! "
And Bush's war record was????? Don't start insulting Kerry if the person you support can hold less water.

Kerry may not be the ideal candidate, but he beats the hell outta bush.

Linkalicious
I've asked this once and I'll ask it again for all you Kerry-aholics...

What does John Kerry's military experience have anything to do with his ability to function as worthy president?

and anyone that is either a bleeding heart Democrat or a bleeding heart Republican.....is a complete moron. Wait, was that an insult....oh...yes, yes it was.

Anyone dumb enough to predetermine which candidate they are going to vote for soley based on their party, does not deserve the right to vote. The best man for the job should be voted for...simple as that. Be it Repulican, Democrat, or 3rd party.

Tptmanno1
Well if I could vote, and I can't, THe reason I would be voting for Kerry, liek I said before, is that he's better than Bush. He's not the absolute best, I think Nader would be best, but Kerry has the best chance of outing Bush, and that is more important to me

Linkalicious
in which case...my "moron" comment would not be suited to you.

I like your opinion Tptmanno1, i think Nader is best suited...but to each their own. I think Bush is doing a decent enough job considering the terrorist events he rebounded from, and the downside of the economical cycle he's run into.

Any economist will tell you that we were due for a period of declining economy. We had some good years with Clinton, and it was time to see a slight hit.

Next president...whoever it is...will improve the economy. Unless he does something drastic..which I can't predict.

Tptmanno1
Thanks, I see we could have a civil debate, I agree about the economy thing, but I do think that Bush could have done a better job.

Yes I know that hindsight is 20/20

Linkalicious
Yah, i think he's been doing a pretty poor job so far with his time in office, but in his defense, no other president had to deal with planes flying through 2 our the US's best business buildings, and another flying through the Pentagon.

There's no telling what any country would be like, regardless of leadership, when something that bad happens.

Tptmanno1
Yea, he did deal with some rough stuff, but other presidents have had to deal with worse, Lincon with the civil war and FDR wiht pearl Harbor,
and IMO they both handeled the problems much better

skylee
I'm not at all surprised at some of these replys. There are just too many of you stupid liberals out there that love nothing more than to rant and rave about President Bush. I knew I could get a rise out of some of you Democrat wacko's!!! And Kerry's record WAS????? Exactly 4 short months and the guys a "hero". My uncle was over there for 4 long years and got more medals than Kerry's dumb ass did. I feel sorry for all you kids out there that are trying to be what they don't know shit about.

SlipknoT
thats great now go watch your nascar and hit your wife

bardock
kerry aslo is a genuine war hero. go to fackcheck.org to find out real info
hannity is a dumbass and rush is a druggie great sources of news you got there.

Tptmanno1
Slipknot: laughing

OK I found this link,
I knwo it a bit biased towards democrats but If you Ignore the Bush side, it tells of Kerrys service record.

http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

Now shut up about Kerry's damn war record!

finti
saw something about Kerry`s war record was false. Just overheard the news the other day that it was some sort of anti Kerry campaign didnt get the whole of it though

Tptmanno1
Yea, There was a big anti-kerry AD floating around, with people saying that they served with Kerry but haden't and they were bashing him.

finti
who was behind that, some republican sponsors or?

Tptmanno1
Yea I think so, I wouldn't be suprised if Bush had some underhanded involvement or something

§nakehead
kerrys has the IQ of a garden slug

Linkalicious
If I were going to make a disrespectful remark about someone's intelligence.

I would atleast display enough intelligence to spell the word MORON correctly...along with making the appropriate punctuations.

§nakehead
ohh link come on you hate kerry too. You said yourself

Linkalicious
Oh i totally do! I can't wait til he loses just so i can open like 50 threads about what a loser he is. big grin

But...the art of talking sh!t is exactly that....an art. yes

If not done right, then it should not be done at all. big grin

yerssot
From the forum rules... :

Duplicate Posting

Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

stick out tongue just bugging ya

Tptmanno1
If Kerry's Iq is that of a garden slug, than what is Bush's? A rock?

Linkalicious
awww...thanks for caring yers.

I was starting to think you bugging WindDancer would mean leaving me out. sad

yerssot
hey, I could never leave you out, tuts love

finti
hey dont insult rocks

BackFire
Hahahha laughing out loud

phinney6
Right now, people tend to vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils, which sucks of course, I wish there were 5 or 6 GOOD options to go to, and no all this party bullshit, just say what you are REALLY gonna do, and people agree vote for, and people who disagree don't vote for. But I do not think we will have a good 5 to 6 person run for many years

WindDancer
Words of wisdom! Nicely put Link thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>