Catwoman Pictures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PHANTASM
This is inspired by the Black Cat Pictures thread! stick out tongue
anyhoo
here goes!!!

PHANTASM
she looks so pretty

PHANTASM

PHANTASM
wow....

PHANTASM
I love this pic!!!

PHANTASM
big grin

Mane
catwoman sucks. black cat is so much better.

PHANTASM
Nah...Catwoman is the woman!!!

Into the Void
I'll take Jim Lee's Catwoman over Black Cat anyday. Other than that, you can have her. bleh.

Joker1237
Whats with the changing the names all of a sudden?

PHANTASM
I did it by mistake!
I hit the enter key when I didn't mean to!

PHANTASM
i sthat cassandra cane on your sig?
nice!

Joker1237
It was easy, sizing the thing, was other long haul. not as many mistakes as my Joker jig sizing. But I fine with the way it turn out., I not as advace with your big sigs. I low tech I use paint lol.

PHANTASM
I use paint too!
I have got adobe photoshop too but that comp of mine does not have internet!!!

Into the Void
All you have to do is download the pictures you want, save them to a disk, go to the computer with Photoshop, load the pics, and then make the sig.

PHANTASM
yeah i know.Photoshop is cool!

Paola
catwoman pics people....

Joker1237
I ran into this pic Bruce Timm drew the thing to test arties, there are 8 or 9 flaws in this photo for a network for kids, Can you find them.(I think its 9)

Catwoman is in it.

PHANTASM
haahahhaha
that pic is disturbingly hilarious!

jman9888
i really like this one

Mane
drool

Punkyhermy
I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!
IT'S SOOO CLASSY!!!!!!!
A JOB WELL DONE!!!
I HAD ALWAYS LOVED THIS PIC OF THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME!
big grin

Paola
Catwoman...

Punkyhermy
oh yeah.I like that pic too.Have it saved on my computer.

Joker1237
So no movie pics?

Paola
no please cry

Punkyhermy
I hate the movie!!!

Paola
I haven't seen it but I hate the trailer messed

Mane
DC Comics didnt even make it. they just used the name. the characters, plot, and locations are all different.

Spawnie
Why did they make the movie a copy of the Crow? What tha hell happend? The way the cat gave Halle new life and all that crap! That was really dumb, I'm sorry for catwoman fans cuz that was bs to me.
I liked Halle Berry as Catwoman, she was really feline like, her moves were very nice. She is limber! I hate the script! it was beyond stupidity!
The bad guy is Sharon Stone? as MarbleskinWoman dadadada! U can't scratch me nja nja nja.

I heard that halle had soem problems with her costume, lol, her breasts kept poppin out, hihihi.

Punkyhermy
Halle butchered CATWOMAN!
I really liked her but now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.