What happened to kirsten and jake????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Does anyone know why they split???? I really like jake and kirsten, so thats why, if you were wondering.... or did they really split???

Kella
As far as I know they recently bought a house together and they were happily in love. I have no idea where you got your news. They also adopted a dog together. I don't think they split.... blink

beaujay1
i dunno, i just saw it on the cover of People, so im guessing they did split up........People isn't a tabloid right???

Kella
No...its not a tabloid....but I never heard such news....I shall investigate and get back to you. blink

Kella
One of Hollywood's popular power couples is history. Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have broken up after nearly two years. "They remain very close still and are the best of friends," Dunst spokesman Stephen Huvane tells USA TODAY.

Dunst, 22, and Gyllenhaal, 23, were introduced in Sept. 2002 by Gyllenhaal's sister Maggie, who starred with Dunst in Mona Lisa Smile. The couple share an L.A. home and a German shepherd mix, Atticus.

Huvane and a spokeswoman for Gyllenhaal say the couple split some time ago, but won't be specific. Dunst hit the Spider-Man 2 premiere June 22 solo, but Gyllenhaal was in Canada filming Brokeback Mountain. Besides, she had just told the June 14 People, "I am really happy and in love."

Dunst is currently in Kentucky filming Elizabethtown with Orlando Bloom

OMG....I can't believe this!!!!!! eek!

tinkerbell668
Did u get that off msn? Thats where I saw it...but yeah its amazing, they were really cute together!!

ilvorlandobloom
i know! i couldnt believe it when i heard they broke up! sad

tinkerbell668
soooooo sad....

Kella
I actually got that off of a Jake website. It could have been a post from where ever you saw it. OMG...that freaks me out. so...he's free now?naughty

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud ya kella all 4 u

lil bitchiness
droolio Jakey!! Hes a sex bomb!

I cant believe they broke up, i dont think Kristen Dunst is prety, but they looked cute together. happy

sorrow
they broke up???
whoa..

§â®äµ
wow, i didnt know that either..i thought they made a good couple...

BloomBabyGirl
when did this hapen?

furryman
mad he's mine biatch evil face

BloomBabyGirl
uh huh

sorrow
laughing

Kella
I would argue with you....but well...I love Dom more...so you have your fun with Jake...unless I get him first. stick out tongue

anyways...apparently they have been split up for quite a while although telling the press that they were still happily togther...hmm... whatever works for ya. i guess they needed time to get over each other or make sure that it was really over before making it public.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.