Music in Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Into the Void
Today I was watching Man on Fire, with Denzel Washington and Christopher Walken. Wasn't I surpriesed, when on more than one occasion I heard a song in the background from my favorite band, Nine Inch Nails. I really didn't expect NIN, of all bands, to be in this movie.

This ever happen to anyone else? Just watching a movie, and suddenly you hear a song in the background that you instantly recognize?

Into the Void
*bump*

Darth Revan
Only once, watching Spiderman 2--but that doesn't count because it was written specifically for the soundtrack stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Oh wait nevermind... In the nightclub scene in the Matrix, "Dragula" by Rob Zombie is playing in the background.

Alpha Centauri
Them Bones by Alice In Chains was in the Street Fighter anime movie.

-AC

norrin radd
it was a long time ago, i was seeing john carpenter Escape from L.A. by the way, the movie is bad, lol, and what is my suprise when all of the sudden TOOL starts to play in the movie, great choice, he was probably tryng to save the movie.

Spicy_Mchaggis
i was so suprised when i heard blind from korn in the first charlie's angels movie.

Fearnix
the best soundtrack is lost highway rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.