Need help on a old horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dAmeoc
First, let me say what a nice site you have and welcome myself to your community at the same time......

My husband and I saw this old horror movie in the late 70's/early 80's. We can't seem to remember the plot of the movie, but it had a creature/monster/alien that had these disk-shaped little creatures attatched to his body that he would throw at humans. From what we remember the little disk creatures had a large mouth that would attatch itself to the human. Any help would be appreciated...

roundisfunny
I'm pretty sure it's NOT "Alien" (1979) or "I Come in Peace" (1990). Here's one it COULD be, though:

"Alien 2" (1980)--not related to the "Alien" series, but does have "hideous creatures that can penetrate into people's bodies and make them explode."

Mortanius
I've seen that movie before, but can't recall the name. The alien is walking throught the woods and throws disc-shaped aliens that land on peoples backs.

§nakehead
cant remember the name.....

ladygrim
hmmmmm

MichaelMyerscoo
Now I don't know if this is right but I think it might be called Leeches. The characteristics of the little aliens and leeches are similar that I think that may be it. I don't know.

leo2
HELLO
THE FILM YOUR LOOKING FOR IS CALLED 'WITHOUT WARNING' MADE IN 1980 Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.