Dir en Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twisted Mind
Anyone know anything about them? They are my fav band, you can't understand a thing they say because they are a J-rock band, which is Japanese. But yeah they are awesome! Some of their songs are kinda gross, but a lot of them a really good. Like Linkin Park, only in Japanese. and Gackt, he's cool too.

BlackHatDefect
HOW DARE YOU COMPARE DIR EN GREY TO LINKIN PARK!!!!!

Anyway,Dir En Grey is my fave band of all time.All their songs are like being in an eternal nightmare,and are the only songs ever to scare the shit out of me!I think they are also the most passionatte band of all time,although its debatable.

Im a big Koaru(im tired,s'cuse the spelling)fan..HES SEXY!

My sis(shes 10/she loves them)is obsessed with Shinya(so much that she carries his pic around in every trip we take like i do with Gack's pic)

Songwise,Berry is my fave,then Yokan,then the Domestic Fu*ker Family.

As for Gackt....HES BEAUTIFUL!I wanna see him in Moon Child really bad.I also have his neekid pic in my room?*drools*Cuts off though..

Twisted Mind
Linkin Park was the first band that I thought of... anyways, I love Yokan, Unbrella, ain't afaid to die, and Drain away. and for Gackt I like Luna... I haven't heard many songs yet.. so yeah... I don't think I have ever been scared of their songs. erm

as for Gackt, yes he is beautiful!

Silver Stardust
I love Dir en Grey...and yes, Gackt is quite lovely yes

BlackHatDefect
QUITE LOVELY??HE SHOULD BE WORSHIPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dies again*

Alpha Centauri
I don't mind Dir En Grey. I prefer Mad Capsule Markets to be honest.

-AC

Twisted Mind
I have just got into all this Jrock stuff, and its awesome! I have been looking around for some other good bands..

BlackHatDefect
try Baroque,Peirrot,Rapheal,Glay,ECT

Twisted Mind
I got one Glay song... Matakoko.... Its alright...

Eiji_Hatsuyuki
so you people love j-rock huh? well thats good to hear. Gackt... hmm, i love his song mizerable... then vanilla though it has bad meaning! for DEG(Dir En Grey), i like Yokan, berry, Cage(my nanba 1 song!)

inuyasha1100
Dir en Grey rocks, i love all of there songs especially Obscure and child prey. but i also like yokan and cage.

Also i love Moi Dix Mois, Mana kicks ass.

and of course my absolut favorite J-rock band of all time is X-Japan there good all a round

midori
does anybody have any videos of dir en grey? embarrasment

DIEXSHINYA
Originally posted by midori
does anybody have any videos of dir en grey? embarrasment

Go to youtube.com they have almost all of their videos.

Dir en Grey is a GREAT jrock band! There coming to America sometime in March.

bakushin
other japanese bands to check out....

X Japan, hide, gazette, d'espairs ray (they are so awesome live!), mucc, kagerou, SADS, buckt-tick, ayabie, merry, alice nine, D, an cafe, panic channel, vidoll, nightmare, tetsu69, Phantasmagoria, kagrra,
Psycho le cemu, Sex Machineguns....

that should be a good start.

why do people always say Dir en grey is so much like linkin park? there is no comparison. they sound different and the lyrics are quite different. so where is the similarity?

anyway, i love Dir en grey. i've been a fan for over three years now. they are my favorite band.

someone asked if anyone had any diru pv's.... i have lots and of many other bands too. email me or something and maybe we can figure something out, if you want some.

§P0oONY
Dir en Grey rock!

I freakin' love a lot of J-Rock....

Dragon Ash,
Source,
Orange Range,
Mad Capsule Markets,
Machineguns,
Rip Slyme
and even L'arc~en~Ciel.. (although they're a bit popish)

bakushin

ImaruChan
Yay ! Dir en Grey fans.
Anways, is anyone going to any of the Korn, Family Values Concerts ?
( They're touring with Dir en Grey )

P.S. Toshiya is so hot.

Slay
I'm kinda of new to the entire J-Rock thing,but why do almost all of them look like FF characters? What the f**k?

§P0oONY
Bump ninja

Just listened to Cage, thought I'd bump this thread.

Bardiel13
I don't listen to them, but they're taking the heat off Slipknot. Yes, mallcore kids have a band that not only sound good to them, but also dress like them! big grin

eggmayo
My girlfriend likes them, I've never heard them... -yet-

§P0oONY
Originally posted by eggmayo
My girlfriend likes them, I've never heard them... -yet-

They're pretty good, sort of glam metal... with added Japanese.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.