maine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofthejackel
i dont understand maine lately.....i mean jesus its the 21st century ....we should get with the program and just get all technological like.....but then wed jut be another state and not vacationland

Kotaro
u know japan well they are the most tech advanced in the world, they have stuff we will never see unless we go there ourselfs LOL, and in 3 years i'm gonna be living there LOL

lordofthejackel
ive been stuck in maine my whole life.................wanna trade lives?

Beyond Image
have you been to Bangor, Maine?

lordofthejackel
hell bangor is like a neighber to me i live in lebanon which is next to sanford

RaventheOnly
It doesn't take much to fill a couple islands with stuff. The countries about a 8th of the size of california big grin totally dependant on inports for survival stick out tongue

Aqua
tell your parents TO NOT LIVE ONBASE.....trust me no ac...and small houses...well here in misawa there no ac...>.<

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
My grandma is in Maine right now....she enjoys watching the deers frolic. no expression

Beyond Image
thats a plus in any state. Bangor that is, i'd be amazed just to visit Bangor, and of course bangor's celebrity wink

as for the 21 century thing, as long as your not part of the Villiage.

lordofthejackel
bangor has a celebrity?

Beyond Image
*achooStephenkingachoo*

see my wink -----> wink

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
cool!

lordofthejackel
ohhhh greaaaaat my least favorite auther

Beyond Image
(^ not sure if that was a case of sarcasm, if so lets try mine)

than i think its time to hop the hell out of dodge and find a trail of fireflies. yes big grin

lordofthejackel
hahahahah im laughuing like a mad man (cough)

Beyond Image
you can have the last word and pierce the other side of that yougin' ear.
this thread is now--> about Maine>> sleep

Sith Master X
Hey, I live in Sanford Maine, anyone living close by?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.