IS the online Finial FAntasy any good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legion-u
i really want this game i mean i think its really good but i wouldnt mine getting a demo and playing it.. Happy Dance

Raven Guardia
Hi and Welcome to KMC, but you put this thread on the wrong forum hun. this role playing were you act out a character in a game. maybe if you pm Ush he will move this to the proper forum for you wink

Ushgarak
Moved

BackFire
Yeah, it's a good game. It's alot like everquest, takes a long time to progress through the levels.

SaTsuJiN
depends how much you care about depth... if you care about depth, ffxi has none.. most MMO's seem to fail in either Economy or the "I got to (max level)...now what?" syndrome..

Yuna33
pretty good, but after awile, its not so good.

Silver Stardust
Never played it...and honestly, I don't know if I ever will...despite the fact that I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan.

Robo-Chocobo
their is a new expansion out with new stuff, and they plan on releasing new things soon, but its really comes down to "do i want to pay over 100 dollars, for a game on a console soon to die in the next year/2(still lotta play time) and invest a total of 8 days worth of play time to get my character a good level.

i think its personal choice. if i had it i would play it. but i doubt im gonna just go buy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.