What is the point of slash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greenleaf_luver
Does anyone get the point of like slash the stuff where someone would like draw or write about like for example Legolas and Aragorn in a romantic way. I honestly do not get it. It think it's gross and i don't really have anything against it but when we know arwen and aragorn are together why would someone do slash of like arwen and eowyn? What is up with that?!

§pearhead
to make the horny fangirl people feel better

rianna_d
I think I can act like a fangirl sometimes but I see no point in slash either, to be honest, I find it rather disgusting, and I have nothing against gays, but I don't see legolas and Aragorn or Aragorn and Boromir in a romantic way, I really don't understand slash, but every fan art site seems to be full of slash!

Darth Sauron
So that fangirls can imagine its true and do ungodly things.

Phoenix Song
So that the author will find favor with the gays messed

Darth Sauron
Because we all know how much you gals like to think of sauron getting up to that sort of thing wink

Manôkhâu
LOL.
Slash is used by unorthodox writers to make the hmosexual community fit in. I think some who write slash are hurt personnaly that everyone in Tolkien's world is heterosexual, and so they 'get back' at Tolkien by turning his characters into homosexuals.
Slash isn't the only thing out there.
There's a website called 'Sincest'. sick
Guess what it's about. sick

Darth Sauron
Sincerity stick out tongue

Darth Sauron
Hey, how the hell do you know theres a sight about incest

*moves away*

Manôkhâu
stick out tongue
Here's a slash/sibcest.heterosexual website I.....erm-stumbled, upon.....yeah, that's it!
Ansereg Home Page

Darth Sauron
I would rather not click on that until i know whats on the other side

Manôkhâu
The link's on that page Sauron, you sicky!
Well, on the link's page.
I actually don't mind the 'het' stories on there.......shifty

Darth Sauron
IM a sicky
i said i wouldnt click it

Your the one whos posting the links.

Manôkhâu
Hmm....valid fact.....
I stand corrected!
By none less than my Chief Advisor.......shifty

Darth Sauron
Chief advisor

In which dream is this? wink

Face it, melkor failed.

Manôkhâu
No, my current username is a FanFic (non Slash/het) title of Ar-Pharazon the Golden: Sauron became his Advisor.

Darth Sauron
Yeah but i will always know you as melkor...

Manôkhâu
Hmm........'Sauron was only less evil than his master for long he served another, and not himself'....
*winks*

Darth Sauron
My fave quote

Shows im not just melkors pussy whipped biatch

Darth Sauron
My fave quote

Shows im not just melkors pussy whipped biatch

Manôkhâu
Huh?

Darth Sauron
Shit, double posted because KMC went down....

Manôkhâu
It would'nt let me on.....
And, uh, on the contrary, I'd say that quote MAKES you MORE of a pussy whipped biatch then before!

Exabyte
no expression

That's not directly specified
In contrary

Manôkhâu
Well, I doubt a 'Devout Christian' would write kindly about homosexuals, especially back then.

Darth Sauron
Back then women were seen as kind of inferiors

He has them kicking more boo-tay than the men

Darth Sauron
So you cant hold him to whats normal wink

Manôkhâu
Well.....then perhaps I am wrong!

Darth Sauron
Never!

Manôkhâu
Always!

Darth Sauron
Jaysus!

Manôkhâu
Crisus!

Phoenix Song
laughing

Off topic...wink

Greenleaf_luver
If someone is going to do slash or whatever they could atleast make up the characters. Would make us straight people feel better yes

Manôkhâu
*Homophobic, perhaps?*

Greenleaf_luver
ummm no actually i am so not homophobic. It's just that i have never gotten the point of slash. I am straight but i know some really nice normal gay people...so no i am not homophobic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.