Are All Rpg Features Becoming The Same

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legion-u
OK IVE BEEN PLAYING RPG'S OF ABOUT TEN YEARS AND I GOTTA SAY GUYS RPGS ARE STARTING TO LOSE IT BUT IM STILL LOYAL OK. THE KINDA OF RPGS THAT I PLAY ARE STARTING TO BECOME THE SAME WITH SOME EXPECTIONS YOU KNOW.. LOOK JUST TELL IM NOT CRAZY AND THAT ALL RPGS ARE NOT BECOMING THE SAME THING SUCH AS SAVE THE GIRL GET THE ULTMITE POWER AND DEFEAT YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOUR FATHER....IM SO TIRED OF THAT OK REALLY...OK HIT ME BACK

Ushgarak
Moved

§pearhead
...or save the world, right. Point?

JKozzy
You play hero roles, that's the core of RPGs... features are varying at times, but the core features have to be the same, or else no RPG. I'm fine with it, especially with Star Ocean coming out at the end of the month... droolio

Linkalicious
star ocean 2 was the most kick ass game i've played in a LOOONNNNGGG time.

I love the long story, all the extras, how you can make weapons, and basically all the goodies of a good RPG.

I've generally always been a fan of Turn Based RPGS, but Star Ocean two was a pleasant change of pace.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh i agree.Im the biggest Super NES/PS1 rpg fan ever.Those were so cool!!!It seems the ones for the newer systems are boring/predictable.I haven't found a good RPG sence 1997 i believe.....

Fearnix
RPGS are not Becoming The Same take unlimited saga and kingdom hearts 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.