Get Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I don't know about you guys,but i really like JoJo, i love her voice,and her presence. SHe's so talented,and she will go far. I even downloaded her ringtone, i love her so much, plus i look like her a lil,so it's pimp!

el_barto
She's pretty good smile

moonwalker741
great voice, but she looks nothing like a 13 year old! shes hot though

el_barto
Nice sig moonwalker laughing out loud

bardock
hot thats it

moonwalker741
thank you big grin

Amanda 417
i like her but it bothers me that her top lip is too small! smile

Alpha Centauri
"SHe's so talented,and she will go far. I even downloaded her ringtone, i love her so much, plus i look like her a lil,so it's pimp!"

A) She's not talented. Just another not-so pretty face in the crowd designed to make you part with your money or time.

B) She will go far coz people are too easily impressed.

Jesus, people depress me. I didn't think it were possible to REDUCE in intelligence as time goes on.

-AC

finti
politicians do it all the time

ClaraG
she's not bad, her song is quite good

Alpha Centauri
No no no.

You're getting extremely confused. She's not talented and completely sucks. Feel free to realise it, don't be afraid. Just realise that she's shit and walk away.

-AC

Df02
ever thought about letting ppl have their own opinions?
the holier than thou attitude is gettin boring now, was quite funny to read at the beginning but now its wearing thin...

Alpha Centauri
"ever thought about letting ppl have their own opinions?
the holier than thou attitude is gettin boring now, was quite funny to read at the beginning but now its wearing thin.."

A) That's my opinion on theirs. They don't have to follow it.

B) Ok. I will now change the way I think and act to save your from being bored by me.

Please note this was complete sarcasm. Sorry that you find my attitude boring but it's none of my concern really.

-AC

Df02
if you'd have stopped there, it would have been an opinion.....

thats not lol...thats forcing opinions onto other people...

i know you couldnt care less about my opinion of your attitude, just found it fun typing it out and telling you how i felt...

and id have never guessed it was sarcasm, since my quality of wit hasnt inproved since junior school (where i learnt, and soon after discarded, sarcasm as the best form of wit)

oh btw, that was sarcasm... Happy Dance

Alpha Centauri
"thats not lol...thats forcing opinions onto other people..."

I swear it was just offering people to take up another opinion and standpoint. You may have missed the words "Feel free to" at the start. Offer, not hostile takeover or force.

Yep, t.o.r.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.