7 Errors Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TOH
Try to find seven errors in this picture:

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Search around. I am very surprised how hard it really is. erm

Dogbert
HOLY ****ING SHIT! DUDE.....

Silver Stardust
mad That scared the hell out of me!

*cries*

§pearhead
Don't you people ever learn laughing out loud

TOH
I told ya would be very hard... yes

Silver Stardust
*glares*

Dogbert
Usually, I am more on top of things like that; but this caught me off guard. laughing out loud I flinched really bad and banged my knee on the computer desk sad

Silver Stardust
Big empty house late at night + that page = "let's see how high Alana can jump!"

TOH
laughing out loud

§pearhead
how high was it big grin

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud good thing i clicked it then started typing so the window was down and all i heard was this faint screamming because of the music i'm playing at the same time stick out tongue

Mystifier
laughing out loud I always come into a thread, check what everyone else has said and THEN click the link stick out tongue And that's only if everyone is cool and not all freaked out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue

Smacked my knee rather hard on the keyboard...and scared the shit out of my cat, who was sitting on my lap. So not only did that scare me, I hit my knee, AND I got scratched by my cat.

cry

TOH
Poor Alana... cry

Don't read this!
laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
mad

I hate you.

not really....

Dogbert
Look what you did TOH! Thanks a lot!

steely balls
oooo i found one error if u look real close u can see barney snortin coke

TOH
Welcome.. What are friends for? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon10.gif

Silver Stardust
chair

TOH
cry

You know u have a special place in my heart, right? hug

Silver Stardust
hug of course!

JediHDM
OMG!!!!!!!! that scared me so freakin much...i shoulda known when i saw nothing different, except for a pixel here or there, and i thing thats my monitor.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I know, I was studying the picture and not noticing anything different...and then BAM! Terrified me.

TOH
Welcome to the club! big grin

Silver Stardust
You....

*pretends to be mad and fails*

TOH
*tries to repair his image*

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/3/sign10.gif

Silver Stardust
Cookie? big grin

hug

ladygrim
omg wat a pile of shit

golden moon
what was that thing that skared you?
I am afraid to watch it...

MC Mike
What the hell? THere was a thread of the EXACT same site a couple of days ago. messed

golden moon
what was that thing that appeared?

PrefectRonnykin
i like reading replies before i open a link happy

Darth Revan
well it shows you two pictures that are identical, saying there are 3 differences. Then after about a minute, there's a really loud scream and this fake looking zombie thing appears on the screen... Fortunately I had my headphones plugged in and am not wearing them so I barely heard it smart

But damn the sound is turned down pretty low right now so it must've been loud... confused

golden moon
I am not gonna watch it...

some other time maybe when I forget about the ghost video...

Darth Revan
It's not that scary... But on the other hand there's nothing worthwhile about watching it.

MC Mike
To some, it's horrifying. erm

PrefectRonnykin
oh ive seen this before laughing then the that looks like a michael jackson in the middle of plastic sugery

golden moon
ha! lol

Darth Revan
I probably would have been scared by it if I had actually had my headphones on wink

PrefectRonnykin
put them on and play it again eek!

Darth Revan
... or not eek!

PrefectRonnykin
prove your manhood, child!! pimp

Darth Revan
You don't have sound on your computer smokin'

PrefectRonnykin
my computer sucks smokin'

Lianslo
now i don't dare look at it! but i'm afraid curiosity might get the best of me eventually! messed

PrefectRonnykin
give in to it

Lianslo
but now i'm scared!

Darth Revan
Turn your speakers off and it's not that scary

Lianslo
^i did just what you said...and your right...i have no idea what sound it was supposed to make...and the guys was creepy, but not as bad as i thought it might be.

Darth Revan
It's supposed to be a scream...

PrefectRonnykin
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.