Ice Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Who's going to go see this movie, just to see the SW trailer on the big screen?

God knows that's why I went to Monsters, Inc.

BackFire349
i might see it, although im not expecting it to be as good as monsters inc or shrek.

Bad Boy
I'll be seeing it 'cos John Leguizamo (the greatest actor ever) is doing one of the voices.

ToMacco
Greatest actor ever?? confused

Machine
the little squirrel looks so craked out ,hes like coming down from a bad weekend. but other then that the movie looks funny.

Bad Boy
He is the greatest actor ever!!!

Trust me!

Dim
Hmmmmmmm..can't quite agree with ya there.

ToMacco
Trust you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. stick out tongue

Bad Boy
Leguizamo can do any character possible. From one man shows to explosive performances- the man in a genious.

Why wouldn't you trust me???

Texas
He is a good actor, but not the best.......
I'm gonna see Ice Age cause I like computer animated cartoons.

ToMacco
Why don't I trust you? Because you said John Leguizammo (or however the hell you spell his name) is the greatest actor ever.

Texas
He was hillarious in To Wong Fu: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar!

Bad Boy
Yes he was!

Everybody I know trusts me!

ToMacco
To Wong Fu: Thanks for Everything Juliet Numar

Oh yeah, that was a classic. Two washed up actors (Patrick Swazie and Welsy Snipes) cross dress. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Watch out Marlon Brando, John Leguizamo is coming. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
That movie was hillarious and sweet!

Now you best stop talkin noise about John Leguizamo or I'll take away all your princess powers!stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I liked John L. in Spawn as The Clown. He was funny. He's also very versatile. Did anyone see The Pest?

I think that Ice Age may be funny but it can't be the best entire CGI movie. Since there is so much snow it just looks really plain. Way too flat and way too white.

Bad Boy
He was excellent in Spawn, it was just a shame about the awful direction and lack of entertainment.

Never seen The Pest!

ToMacco
Don't worry, Lance. They'll change up the scenery in Ice Age. It doesn't all take place on a block of ice. . . or does it? sad confused

ToMacco
Just saw this today.

I went for the SW trailer on the big screen. They didn't crank up the volume like I hoped they would. sad

Raz
Saw this yesterday. Trailer was good and LOUD big grin

Film was pretty funny as well!

ToMacco
I couldn't stop laughing at that little squirl who kept trying to burry his acorn laughing out loud .

I don't know what it was, but I rolling on the floor laughing. No one else in the theator was laughing except me, and I was laughing loud. People around me started to laugh at me.

Mujaffa
coming to my town soon... not gonna see it then, buying it on dvd
just to get the english version cool

LanceWindu
I have to admit the film looks funny.

ToMacco
It was pretty good. I'd go see it again.

LanceWindu
I'm just gonna wait for it to come out on video.

Mujaffa
video?? you mean dvd right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.