y do men hit girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
im sat here with a split lip as my ex hit me....so y do men hit women

Myth
That f*cking bastard. I hope you actually deserved it because other wise I hope something terrible upon your ex.

Samurai Girl
hmm did i derserve it lets see?

Ex walks out on me because of my job. now 7 months later i have gotton on with my life and met someone special. Ex found out and went nuts pushing and shoving me so i pushed him back he punched me...So did i derserve it??

golden moon
no way you didn't deserve it!!!

Myth
No you didn't. THAT MOTHER F*CKER! mad

Samurai Girl
What started the argument was the fact i blanked him...I mean he left me and took my puppy just to sell it a week laterI mean wud u talk to your ex if he did all tht.

m!$hA
oh my god baby i cant beleive he hit you....and he took your puppy and sold it! that is so mean!!! of course you didnt deserve it, and you know that! i dont know anyu guys that hit women...and i sure hope i dont meet any! i cant beleive he did that!

Neo_Version 7
Well, that sucks. I never hit women. Coz when I hit my sister when I was 10, my dad gave me such a beating. Woo-boy!

Samurai Girl
well it happened and im still a little shaky it has knocked me back abit.

m!$hA
hug

BakaXero
i hit my friend sometimes
but im only being playful
i dont like hurting people
shes doesnt get anu bruises or scares so im happy

Samurai Girl
thanks. some of the argument cant be said in here but it hs made me think about my life and shit

.:†Ferrari†:.
i dont like hurting people either, unless they start their shit

Greek_girl
he was a wideo what sorta guy apart from my ex hits women they are such retards. (not meaning to offend anyone)

BakaXero
but seriously what he didto wasnt right

Neo_Version 7
Just to add some comic relief, when I first read this, I thought you were kinda telling the difference between "men" and "guys" hitting each other.

Anywoo.

BakaXero
yeah the title was a bit confusing

Neo_Version 7
Thank you.

Samurai Girl
whoops tht was meant to be girls.....can we get someone to change it

BakaXero
only a mod can do that

m!$hA
ask the omighty one!

Corran
Deserve it!!! There's no reason ever that a guy should hit a girl, it's just a blatant act of cowardice, Joey from friends has it right with his 'never hit a woman' comment even when really annoyed, it's completely indefensible. I can't imagine there's many things that would make it OK for a guys to hit a girl, obviously if she's a tough coookie and is beating on him then self-defense could be ok, but not in an argument or a bit of pushing.

Anyhow, come over and I'll kiss your lip until it's better kisss

Greek_girl
well men who beat women are fcukin d!ckheads!
thank god for my mum or i would have been stuck in a scary relationship, constantly being afraid he would hit me.
All that because he saw me talking to a guy friend that ive known for years.

Samurai Girl
haha corran my lip is too sore to kiss. its all bluey and bloody

BakaXero
thats bad....

Corran
then I shall kiss everywhere but your lip wink

Samurai Girl
hehe but not my cheek as that is all purple. And dont make me laff to much it hurts.

Corran
OK not your lips and not the cheeks on your face stick out tongue

Korri
say what? blink

Greek_girl
tut tut dirty young ppl laughing out loud

Corran
Hey mad less of the young

BakaXero
huh

m!$hA
old grandparents then! wink

Corran
Hey mad I'm closer to the young comment than that stick out tongue

m!$hA
suuure you are grandpa roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
You're treading on thin ice little girl, only 3 weeks until I'm in your country.

Greek_girl
hee hee what age r u? oldish young person?

m!$hA
oooh im so scared, what are you gonna do, tell me a story?

BakaXero
shifty

Greek_girl
lmao good one misha so what age r u corran?

m!$hA
he's about 57ish! his birthdays coming up tho eek!
aint that right babe!

Corran
Yeah, that's right a really scary one that all little girls would be scared of stick out tongue

Corran
Noooo, my Birthday was on Easter Day so it's not coming up soon and I'm twenty fifteen big grin

Greek_girl
hee hee lmao

m!$hA
aw are you loosing your memory of how to speak in your old age?? *pats back* its ok grandpa, grandma wil be back with your pills soon!

BakaXero
we where talking about some dhead hitting a someone
how come we're talking about how old corran is?

m!$hA
pth, littly my ass!

m!$hA
its the off topic forum sweety, its the least you can expect!

Corran
Mmmm pill time big grin, anyhow isn't it past your bedtime little one yes

Samurai Girl
besides im trying not to laff!

Corran
Yes little, are you eating properly sweety, you know you'll never grow up big and strong if you don't eat properly

m!$hA
ok you just reached breaking point there!
did you just make that up then or do you know how touch i am on being so skinny?

Corran
and do you know how touchy I am on being old sad stick out tongue

BakaXero
shifty whistle

m!$hA
nope im angry at you now glare you mean old man, youve just hurt a poor innocent young lady! you should be repported to the police!

BakaXero
w00t

Corran
Hey less of the old stick out tongue

Greek_girl
yep ship him off to prison now bad old man!

RebelPhoenix
Have him arrested/reported or whatever, he has to know he can't go around doing that shit and get away with it.

m!$hA
aw is wittle baby corran getting upset? cry

BakaXero
bad old pwutty cat

Corran
Look I'll post a pic of me so you can see I'm not THAT old.

m!$hA
youve aged about 50 years in the past5 days eek!

Greek_girl
well okay your must be only 350yrs there so okay i take it all back

laughing out loudyeah rightlaughing out loud

Corran
It's all the worry about going to Aus.

Samurai Girl
okay enuff corran isnt old i saw his pic.

he is bloody ancient. lol.

m!$hA
scared of me are you??

evil face
mwahahahaha!

Corran
Oi less of the swearing stick out tongue

.:†Ferrari†:.
big grin

BakaXero
there nothing to worry about
ive been around the eastern part of Aus theres nothing wrong with it
there only three states i havent been to thats tasmania, western aus, and northern territory

m!$hA
woah hes so old that he thinks bloody is a swear word!

BakaXero
hehehe
youll hear alot of swearing here in aus

Greek_girl
BLOODY hell wooooo

Corran
Yeah, I know I was in Melbourne in January.

Samurai Girl
ummm. i tried to laff and now my lips is bleeding...Corran!

BakaXero
every second word is a swear word
unless its business

Corran
sad sorry. Please punish me.

m!$hA
aw poor thing!!!

Korri
hit me with your rhythum stick

m!$hA
i will eek!

Corran
Nah I found it to be every 5th word stick out tongue

BakaXero
yeah punish him!!!
not too badly
his not as he used to be

Samurai Girl
man i cant find my whips

Corran
Damn

Samurai Girl
ouch...stop being funny corran it urts...

Corran
Oh right confused, I was being serious. wink

Samurai Girl
oh okay then.

SeptemberRain
what an ass hole!!! mad

Samurai Girl
ye i am goona go to the police

SeptemberRain
good idea

Greek_girl
bloody right she should because you gotta get him charged cause he could do it to some other girl

Corran
You go girlfriend

Korri
i agree with that..

§nakehead
That good for nothing B@st@ard! I hope he get ran over by an friggin SUV! mad

Corran
Hmmm, although I have to agree with the overall sentiment in the message Korri is trying to get across, I have to think that getting run over by a SUV maybe a little harsh.....actually no he does deserve something like that.

§nakehead
I dont know. But hopefully shes can get a court order so that he cant come near her again. Her her new boy friend rearranges his face.

Corran
see violence should not beget violence, plus it won't help matters with the police if her new bf beat her old one up.

Greek_girl
oh so what her boyf should give him a good old fashioned kicking

Samurai Girl
suv is scotland

Corran
No I'm saying he shouldn't

Samurai Girl
and i dont have a boyf he is someone special

Corran
confused

Samurai Girl
wat?

§nakehead
eye for eye tooth for tooth

John:Spartan117
i never hit women, i find that to be dishonorable, and i make it a point to beat the living daylights out of those who do

§nakehead
I beat the holy %*%o9@ out of a guy that was hitting a woman

Rad_1
OMG! What the hell's wrong with that guymad????? Are you alright? sad Some men are the biggest m------f---ers ever to walk this planet.

Linkalicious
I personally think hitting women is very very wrong, but I gotta say that a lot of girls basically ask to be hit.

You don't push a guy, you don't hit a guy, and you don't verbally abuse the guy to back him into a corner, otherwise you're gonna get hit. Just like if you were a guy trying to push another guy around.

Using the "I'm a girl...it's wrong to hit girls" defense is bullsh!t if the girl feels compelled to step up to you.

Men have been beating women to keep them "in line" for centuries upon centuries...civilization moved on just fine. It's the civil rights movement that screwed everything up...now women are "independent." Pfft...who wants that anyways...laughing

Samurai Girl
well i just got back from the police station. All those questions. The male cop just looked straight threw me. then I had to have my face elbow and had photographed. the worse thing was he was at the station when i got there and just winked at me. I feel so empty

PrefectRonnykin
why do men hit chicks?

no guys hits meblink i think its beacuase i hit back

JToTheP
Because alot of guys are ****ing pieces of ****ing ****!!! I WANNA KICK YOUR EX'S ASS SO BADLY NICCI!!!!! *runs into other room and punches mirrors* mad

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud woah

Samurai Girl
johnie what wud tht solve nuffing.

Linkalicious
I had the same reaction when she told me it in a PM too.

I'm thinking we need to pool some KMC guys together to give this guy a beat down...

That is, of course, unless he gets his reprimand from the police.

JToTheP
*pulls pieces of glass out of own bloody knuckles and sucks on knuckles* well...it would solve me wantign to kick his ass, just like alot of guys I wanna beat up.

Samurai Girl
yeah but johnie i need u here not locked up or injured i cant eat these roobracks on my own ye know

JToTheP
Well you CAN, but I guess there's to many for you to eat by yourself. *wraps knuckles in gauze* laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
i hope he didnt hit too hard

next time hit him back and tell him to fuk off

mini me 0206
he should rot in hell after what he did to you well i guess im speekin for every1 wen i say i hope ur ok *hugs samurai*

Samurai Girl
he wont touch me again i dont live by him. I was visiting my parents for the weekend. going home in a few days

PrefectRonnykin
ok

Samurai Girl
and yes he hit me that hard i lost my balance. Im a model and he knew just where to hit me...in the face..my gums are swollen and full of blood, my lips are swollen and splitting and my cheek is swelling up and looks a nice purplly colour

Linkalicious
my dear....

Getting punched in the face by a full grown man is enough of a warning to know that if you hit him back, he'll probably hit you again...only harder.

Everyone should be like me! They should all get girlfriends that can kick their ass! Go Ashy! Happy Dance

Samurai Girl
Go ashy woot.

but link i dont want to break a nail

JToTheP
mad *stares at broken mirrors in other room*

PrefectRonnykin
OH THAT ****ING BASTARD mad THERES GONNA BE SOME BLOOD SPILT TONIGHT mad mad mad

Samurai Girl
*need help cleaning it up honey*

JToTheP
*no, I will, don't come in here until it's all gone, I don't want you cutting your feet up, you've already got enough hurts, you don't need more babe*

*runs fingers through own hair and breathes hard before grabbing a new garbage bag and starting to pick up the broken pieces before nicci or anybody else steps on it and gets hurt*

Samurai Girl
such a sweetie

Yuna33
whats up?

JToTheP
*Walks out into back and tosses garbage bag full of glass and mirror frames into dumpster and dusts off hands and tightens tape on gauze on knuckles and walks back inside*

Yuna33
hey jp!

Samurai Girl
johnie want a rooby rack

JToTheP
eek! *Jumps and drops at Nicci's feet, and begs like puppy* YES M'AM PLEASE! eek!

shellie
mad i second that

thats awful nicci . you should not have been hit . you should press charges girl . i dont know about where you live but in the states its illegal and he could be aressted .

Samurai Girl
he has been arrested but evertime i look in the mirror i try not to cry

shellie
sad so sorry sweetie..........

*hugs*

Yuna33
crazy futher mucker!sad

Manôkhâu
I don't hit women....
I love them too much....
Oh, and if a guy hits you hard nough, don't be stupid-call the COPS!

Yuna33
yup-yup!

dave123
that's very vague and unfair to say about "men" in general no expression and it's because you're weaker than them, and because there's nothing you can do about it yes

Linkalicious
unless I hit you...

in which case....come back for more! yes

Yuna33
sad
not our fault!

Daredevil-04
men hit girls because they cant fight lads because they know they will get there heads kicked in

Yuna33
hey!
but thats not fair!

dave123
*throws Yuna a dumb-bar* do something about it then stick out tongue

Yuna33
mad
thats my point!
not all of us can so what gives u the right 2 hit us?

dave123
because they (not "we"wink can erm

Daredevil-04
noting i never hit girls even if they hit me

Rad_1
Dave......do you have a death wish??? You're gonna know how much weaker than men girls are AFTER I kill you. riflegiljotiini

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>