just a question please ppl dont make this a dirty thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_dude
ok here's a question for women,

u girls know that for us guys is hot to see to lesbos right???

do women get horny when they see gay ppl????

this is just a question, dont put dirty posts here please

Samurai Girl
i have a gay flatmate and i see it as normal i do not get horny....

hobbit_dude
ok but thats just like a sensible girls bu do u think other girls get horny when they see that??

Samurai Girl
i dont think so.

Phoenix Song
I don't see a gay guy (even if he's hot) and say wow because I know I'd never have a chance in the first place stick out tongue and it's a bit odd for me around some gay ppl erm

hobbit_dude
oh ok... ive alwayz wonder that but well looks like most girls r angels big grin

Pablo G
lesbos rule, hey ur wearin' my avi.

Vampy
Some girls do erm that's why we have so much slash fan fiction on the net...

m!$hA
i dont get horny.....i just love gay's coz theyre so nice and so funny yes

Neo_Version 7
*coughqueercough*

m!$hA
if i see a gay guy thats hot i sit there and be like 'why oh why does he have to be gay?' but then i figure that if he wasnt gay he'd be a jerk...so im ok with it!

Neo_Version 7
So all good-looking straight guys are jerks.

Woo-hoo, I must be an exception.

Greek_girl
i am turned on a bit by girl-on-girl action but guy-on-guy is not hot at all find it a bit strange actually.
im not lesbian but i used to like experimenting.........

Neo_Version 7
thumb up Cool

Greek_girl
yea it was for a long time i classed myself as bi-sexual but now im in a long term straight realationship and am madly in love and we both want to spend the rest of our life together.

m!$hA
not all good looking guys...i mean you know theres heaps of people on kmc who are hot and straight (except tex) but you know...gay guys are all really hot!!!

Korri
no i dont messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.