Why didn't/doesn't Harry Just..........(stolen from Sauron!! :) )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel
Why didn't Harry steal the time turner from Hermoine to go back and save both his and Neville's parents?

NEXT....................

Merry Lover
Why didn't harry just go back with the time turner after Peter transformed in book 3 and grab him?

ArrghPirateGirl
Why didn't Harry just steal the time tuner and stop Voldemort from eva being born (It would solve a lot of problems)

Merry Lover
That's a good question, Pirate Girl! laughing out loud

ArrghPirateGirl
Aren't I smart big grin

Merry Lover
yes big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
I was jkin but anywayz if u want 2 agree......big grin

Y didn't harry use the map while in the maze during the triwizard tourniment

Unicor777
Why didn't Harry(JKR) just...... finish the 6 book

shaber
Airangel: I think that history must be immutable. Harry did not change anything as far as he could tell when going back three hours. He was never aware of anything happening differently.

BlackHatDefect
Why dosen't Harry just die...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Darth Sauron
Theif! stick out tongue

shaber
To quote: "Reality is like a river correcting its course against any change." There can be no major changes made to the time line. Hermione said that it would break the most important law there is.

ArrghPirateGirl
Er...This is 4 fun big grin

airangel
Yep for fun!

Sauron..........awwwww you dont want to play my game!!!! hee hee..... ninja

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing Naughty Airangel no

ladygrim
why didnt harry smash the time turner and let time run its own course

airangel
Why didn't Harry use Reparo to fix the mirror!!!

ElectricBugaloo
the paradox of time travel; he can't go back in time and change something or else he already would have!

Like he actually did w/ Hermione, he went back and realized it was him who did the conjuring of the Patronus, not his deceased father.

airangel
This is just for fun...kind of like a wish list for fun....outrageous comments that we know couldn't have happened................... just a new fun topic. big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup big grin

I no this 1 is n't harry but I couldn't help me self big grin

Y Didn't buckbeak just eat Malfoy? stick out tongue

pretty angel
i dont think harry could of gone back in time becoz he cant be seen going back and bad things happen if u r seen going back in time

ArrghPirateGirl
This (which has been explained a few times) Is just 4 fun...not serious........Gah U people R all so serious ur driving me insne *jumps out of thread b4 i go compleletly insane big grin*

ladygrim
if harry stole the time turner to save the longbottoms .. he mite do something stupid like going to save his parents and ending up dead himself

ArrghPirateGirl
Dead Dead Dead Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh U serious again *jumps out of thread*

ladygrim
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing I need 2 get out of here b4 i go crazy *leaves*

ladygrim
rrriite

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok......Wats da topic blink

ladygrim
i havent a clue

General_Kaiden
She hit the nail on the head with that one!

ladygrim
yup ... but think bout it most harry potter books have something bad happen in them all the time .. it'll be just another day for him if it did go wrong.... unless he dies .. then hes buggered

sarabf357
bunny bunny o happy day
o happy day
o happy day
o happy day
wen jesus washed angel
wen jesus washed
oh when he washed smile
he washed my sins away happy yes stick out tongue wink smile

~Air Angel~
Get on topic, or this will be closed!!!!

~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.