Any fans of The All-American Rejects????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rad_1
I think those guys are the greatestrock, so I decided to start a thread for 'em, cuz it didn't look like anyone else was gonna. There has to be at least a few AAR fans here. If you think the Rejects Rock, post your thoughts here!!!!

Rad_1
Anybody????cry SOMEONE here's gotta have at least SOME respect for the Rejects.cry

Darth Revan
Hate to break it to you, but I think mostly everybody in the music forum doesn't like AAR... I don't much care for them, they're alright, but not really my thing erm

Fearnix
i dont know them realy that well

Rad_1
*falls on knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAR ROX THIS PLANET!!!!!2guns

§â®äµ
i like AAR, i think their good

Rad_1
notworthyTHANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! By the way, AAR isn't just good, they're the GREATESTrock. Remember that.

Darth Revan
I hate to burst your bubble, but AAR are hardly the greatest band on the planet. They are really just another group that jumped on the pop-punk bandwagon after Green Day and the Offspring.

Fearnix
I hate to burst your bubble but Green Day and the Offspring are shity punk/pop bands

Darth Revan
I hate to burst your bubble but you're wrong there yes

If there are any two pop rock bands worth listening to, it's those two.

Fearnix
I hate to burst your bubble but none are worth lisening to

Darth Revan
Well enough bubble bursting; Let's just say that apart from Maynard's bands, NIN, and probably some other stuff, we have very different musical tastes. Capiche? stick out tongue

Fearnix
yeah ok smile

Rad_1
Thanx for sticking up for 'em.smile You're right, those are shitty. sick

Silver Stardust
Green Day and Offspring are awesome, I love them.

AAR is okay, not anywhere close to being a fave of mine...I don't really care too much for them, honestly.

Fearnix
Green Day and Offspring are not punk tho

Rad_1
*sigh* Man.....that's sad. Doesn't ANYONE listen to REAL music these days?????no

Fearnix
i do but name some bands you lisen to

Darth Revan
My god. How little do you know about music? Even if you don't like Green Day and the Offspring, they were the original pop punk bands. They invented the genre, which your All-American "Rejects" and a million other bands soon caught on to and destroyed. If you like AAR, you'd better at least recognize that they wouldn't have existed if it weren't for the two "shitty" bands.

Silver Stardust
...when did I ever say I listen to only punk? confused

What's your definition of "real" music, Rad_1? I mostly listen to music like Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Tool, Incubus, Nirvana, etc.

Fearnix
any pop punk is shit

Darth Revan
Yes, we know that by now. All I'm saying is that it's hardly fair for Rad_1 to call Green Day and the Offspring shitty when she listens to an even more shitty band that, along with a ton of others, pretty much copied those two.

Fearnix
Green Day and Offspring are probaly better than AAR

Silver Stardust
I doubt it, since Green Day and Offspring have been around for a long time and AAR is just part of this new pop-rock upsurgence that's suddenly happening...

Fearnix
i hate all new pop punk but Green Day and Offspring are not as bad

Darth Revan
Well... Green Day and the Offspring still invented the genre... wink

Rad_1
Okay, okay. Keep your hair on. eek! But they're still shitty though. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
So, what's your definition of "real" music?

Fearnix
dose any one here lisen to real punk???

Silver Stardust
...what I asked...and was never answered...

Darth Revan
I don't really care for "real" punk, by which I think you mean older stuff like the Ramones... I like a few newer bands, namely Bad Religion and the Suicide Machines.

Darth Revan
Yeah, I know, just making sure she saw it wink

Silver Stardust
I LOVE the Ramones eek!

Fearnix
Bad Religion kick ass

Rad_1
Almost anything that's not as INTENSE as they are.

Fearnix
what about original punk???

Darth Revan
Wait... You said earlier you listen to Usher, right? Yeah, he sure is "real" music. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix> Damn straight rock

Rad_1
*GRRRRR* mad

Fearnix
who did??

Silver Stardust
Well, I like music that's more intense, I prefer that the music I listen to not put me to sleep. I like to rock, baby! rock

Darth Revan
Well, it's true. They didn't copy Green Day as much as some other bands, but the point still stands that they are neither very original nor talented.

Fearnix
what would you call intense tho??

Rad_1
What's YOUR definition of real punk? To answer your other Q, I like Avril Lavigne, Sum 41, Blink 182, Lillix, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and quite a few others.

Silver Stardust
I listed what I listen to usually, and Rad said that she likes stuff not as intense as that.

Silver Stardust
Oh, poor dear, if you think Avril is punk...*sighs*

Darth Revan
Some rock music puts me to sleep in a good way happy

Like APC... Nice relaxing bed-time music happy

Silver Stardust
Yeah, I like APC yes

Fearnix
thats all pop music

Fearnix
APC rock santa

Darth Revan
The Ramones, the Clash, the Sex Pistols, and numerous other older bands. Avril is pop. Sum 41 and blink-182 are pop punk. I've never heard Lillix. Linkin Park are a fake nu metal/pop metal band that really suck, Limp Bizkit are crappy nu metal/rap metal that suck just as bad.

Darth Revan
cool smart

Silver Stardust
Well, I like LP, but otherwise I agree deadon.

Fearnix
real punk is more like bad brains

Fearnix
LP do kick ass

PrefectRonnykin
they get on my nerves crazy swing swing swing sick

Rad_1
Usher??!! sick

Silver Stardust
At my school they'd play random music in the halls during passing periods, and that song got played 20 times in one week. I thought I'd go crazy sick

Darth Revan
yes

Darth Revan
Oh, my apologies.

Fearnix
i have seen Usher live sick

Darth Revan
sick

Silver Stardust
I'm sorry, Fearnix...

Usher...sick

Fearnix
my friend won the tickets so i went with him

Fearnix
it was fun to try and start a mosh pit a tho

Rad_1
*GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* mad

Darth Revan
laughing

I want to go to some pop concert and try that laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that must have been great...trying to mosh at an Usher concert...I can see it now...

*falls over lauging*

Rad_1
Same to you!!!mad

Darth Revan
*in Dr. Nick-like voice* Hi, everybody! Swing, swing, swing!!

Silver Stardust
Honey, we've got different music tastes than you. You may as well just accept it.

Fearnix
i looked so out of place with my make up on and long black jaket

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I got it. Me, you, and DR should all go to a random pop-crap concert and start a mosh pit rock

...okay, so in real life it'd be totally infeasible, but wouldn't that be so much fun? laughing

Darth Revan
laughing

Darth Revan
Three-person mosh pit!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!! rock

Rad_1
NO WAY!!! NO...WAY!!!!! I WOULD NEVER HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD IF I KNEW Y'ALL WERE GONNA ACT LIKE SUCH IDIOTS!!! THEY...ARE...THE...BESTrock. LIVE...WITH...IT. I HOPE THIS GETS THROUGH TO YOUR SAD LITTLE MINDS. ranting

Silver Stardust
And we disagree. Live with it.

Darth Revan
Sorry, but Tool are the best, and even that is a matter of opinion. No need to have a temper tantrum just because nobody on the forum likes your favorite band. Do have a nice day.

Rad_1
giljotiini.........DIE.......

Silver Stardust
You can't expect everyone to like the same things you do, and you need to accept that people have different opinions.

Fearnix
for once i agree with Darth Revan

Fearnix
i just thought lets all go see AAR they are a shity pop band and start a mosh pit there

Darth Revan
kickass rock big grin rock

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that would be so funny yes

Fearnix
yeah there fans are probaly poofs

Darth Revan
We should all dress up like members of Marilyn Manson's band laughing

Rad_1
I DO accept it. But I wish y'all wouldn't bash AAR so much.cry I'd DIE for 'em.

Silver Stardust
hysterical

Darth Revan
Hey, you're the one telling me to die. I never insulted you beyond "how little do you know about music".

From the rules thread: "The only rules are that member bashing will not be tolerated in any way, I know it may be frusturating when someone puts down an artist that you like, but deal with it, they have the right to dislike an artist, just like you have the right to like them. It's no excuse for a personal attack, and if one occurs, there will be trouble."

Fearnix
i will wear a corset and a mini skirt

Fearnix
if you like the band so much you should not care what other people think of them

Darth Revan
I get to wear a top hat and freaky contact lenses! eek!

Fearnix
man i want a top hat sooooo much but i cant find one

Silver Stardust
Aww, I wanted to wear that...

Fearnix
we can wear the same one :P

Darth Revan
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=top+hat&btnG=Search+Froogle

Silver Stardust
laughing okay

TOP HAT!!! big grin

Fearnix
thank you man i love you

Fearnix
TOP CAT

Darth Revan
Yeah no problem big grin

Fearnix
big grin

Rad_1
Y'all really took me seriously, huh?? GEEZ, I WAS KIDDING.laughing You guys need to loosen up a bit. (as for the die thing, that was for everyone who hates them) And I don't care what ppl think of them. Just wanted to see if anyone else likes them. Tell me, where's the harm in that?????

Silver Stardust
I've got a pimp hat...maybe I'll wear that big grin

Darth Revan
Nothing you said implied you were joking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

YourNameHere123

Darth Revan
um... can somebody tell me what this guy just said? confused

Silver Stardust
Okay, obviously you don't know the first thing about me. So I shall choose to totally disregard what you said.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And WTF does my sig have to do with anything?

Fearnix
mmmm i cant

YourNameHere123

Silver Stardust
Uhh...apparently he took offense to my liking anime confused

YourNameHere123

Rad_1
HUMOR ME

YourNameHere123

Silver Stardust
and I said that if you're judging me by my sig you don't know a damn thing about me, I like lot more than just anime. So why don't you go away like a good little boy.

Fearnix
are you a confused young child who got on your perents computer???

Silver Stardust
newbie...roll eyes (sarcastic)

YourNameHere123

Fearnix
no they dont animes are ****ing kool

YourNameHere123

YourNameHere123

Silver Stardust
No, but I can't stand it when people just come in and start talking shit about something that they 1) know nothing about and 2) has nothing to do with anything.

Fearnix
are you some poor white boy who thinks hes black?

Rad_1
What's up with this guy?? I actually think your sig and your username's pretty, SilverStardust.

YourNameHere123

Fearnix
**** you

Silver Stardust
Thanks, hun.

Oh, and guess what, whoever you are. If you don't stop, I will report you. Because your first post on here was member bashing (IE me), and that's against the rules.

YourNameHere123

Fearnix
first of all dont go throwing the word nigga about like that and second of all **** OFF

YourNameHere123
OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON"T REPORT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called ****in settling ya problems ho

Rad_1
Actually, I think you should report him NOW.

Darth Revan
O YA MOS DEF I AGREE 200%$ AND PIMPS ARE THE COOLEST D00DS ON THE PLAnET OTHER THAN U OF COARSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!111!!!!~~1

Silver Stardust
Yeah, well settle in by NOT bashing other people.

Silver Stardust
and do NOT call me a "ho".

YourNameHere123

Fearnix
just go away you sexist,racist ****

Darth Revan
YO DAWG WHY Y'ALL BE HATin ON MY mAN Uh.... SOMELOSER123?!?!?!?!?

Fearnix
how do you know i am white?

Silver Stardust
That's it.

(btw, DR, Fearnix...I love you guys big grin)

YourNameHere123
yo ass dont know a single pimp so how would you know how a pimp rolls and whether not they cool huh?

Darth Revan
Just... shut up. I know plenty of black people and none of them act like you.

Fearnix
love you too

Fearnix
could you tell me what a pimp is you dumb ****

YourNameHere123

Rad_1
DO IT NOW. mad What the hell's wrong with you, man? Leave us alone if you're gonna continue this!

Darth Revan
O YA WANNA BET IVE MET FIFFTY SENT HE'S A pIMP YO@!!!!

Seriously though, the very concept of being a pimp is lame. I honestly couldn't give a shit "how a pimp rolls" because I really don't care for sexist, racist guys who go around telling everybody how cool they are and gunning people down.

Alana> I love you too happy

YourNameHere123

Silver Stardust
Oh, I did, Rad. What did you think I was doing when I said "That's it"?

I do NOT tolerate being insulted by someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

Fearnix
black people can be racist to

YourNameHere123

Fearnix
he dose not roll with them he beats them and sells them as sex slaves

Darth Revan
It's not because of that, it's because you clearly make a separation between yourself and white people.

Like I said--we all know what pimps are. It's just that you're the only one who seems to think they're cool.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>