Electro: Criminally underrated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
I've just been reading some of my older Spider-Man and Electro is pretty badass I think. He's more powerful than most people give him credit for, the Spider-Man version of Magneto I think.

So is he underrated or overrated?

-AC

Mane
hes pretty underrated like Shocker. they usually beat Spider-Man 3 out of 4 times. an awesome match would be a six part series of Shocker vs Electro: To The Death.

Ironman 66
yeah electro is underrated

Alpha Centauri
Are you capable of adding more than one sentance to a thread? I've never seen you type anymore than a single sentance.

Anyway, anyone thing Electro could throw down with Magneto? Or is that a stretch too far?

-AC

ScarletSpider
Magneto would beat him, and this is just one sentence so my post count goes up, because I'm an evil n00b.

FeceMan
I think Electro's costume is what makes him underrated. It's kinda goofy and I'm just typing now so I can have more than one sentence.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O yea he is very underated considering he can generate up to 100000000 volts of electricity. Ultimate electro i feel is alot stronger than the old one though i mean he held his own with Thor.

Into the Void
Magneto would rape him, considering that Magneto can do everything Electro can, and WAY more. Controlling *electro*magnetism(and all related energies) means Magneto has pretty good control over electricity. He's actually made lightning come from his fists before. That rocked.

Alpha Centauri
Very true. I remember that Magneto thing, that was overly cool. Loved it. Magneto has a badness about him that not many others have.

-AC

Captain America
Electro and shocker are both really cool villians in my book. Though I think electro could go for a slight costume change. That goofy lightning bolt mask is kinda hard to take seriously.

SnakeEyes
Electro looks so stupid i just cannot like him. His appearence is just so goofy and really bad

Victor Von Doom
He's a weasel.

Kontraz
electro might be underrated, but he's supposed to be the main villain in spidey 3

Alpha Centauri
Everyone is supposed to be the villain in Spider-Man 3. Venom, Green Goblin, The Lizard, Electro, Man-Wolf.

-AC

FeceMan
*Sigh.* Don't forget Venom...(sad)

who?-kid
Lol, how true...

Back to topic : Yes, Electro is underrated, and yes, he has a stupid costume. He's also a dumb ass, if you ask me.

Shocker : never liked him, never will like him, and he isn't underrated, he just sucks (He reminds me of Trapster, by the way).

Just this humble person's opinion.

MaxCarnage
very Underrated. I say they bring Electro into more comics, and more deadly (aKa not beaten so easily in a quick way)

Hyper-Electro is cooler though cause he's pure energy

MaxCarnage
WHAT!? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?
the next baddies are GG2 (NOT hobgoblin) and most likely Lizard (comic accuracy and Dr. Connors intro)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.