New Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
In September, Gambit and Nightcrawler are getting their own series.
and in October Sabertooth is getting his own series.

what do u guys think?

Mane
screw Nightcrawler and Gambit! Sabretooth sounds awesome!

SnakeEyes
i want to check out all of em before i make my decision

ScarletSpider
They also gave Rogue her own series. bleh.

SnakeEyes
Jeez!
soon they will have a series for each X-men character!

ScarletSpider
I seriously hope not. There's already an over-exposure to X-People on the comic market. I count 10 ongoing series at the moment, give or take. With the addition of Gambit and Nightcrawler later, and I don't mean to knock them, they both have the potential to be great characters and it will be interesting to see them shine by themselves. Add in an X-Force mini (Liefeld! ACK! STAY AWAY! hopefully they don't give him an ongoing job) and a Madrox (Multiple Man) mini-series coming out. That actually looks really weird and really good, and I don't think they'll be tying it into any X-people stuff.

I wish that after Austen leaves, they turn the X-Men title back into Uncanny and give Claremont's book idea the axe. Won't happen, but I can wish.

Linkalicious
what ever happened to the old Sabretooth comic series. I really enjoyed reading and collecting it when i was younger...

Glad to see Venom is still going on strong...though the story line is kinda sh!tty.

Alpha Centauri
Rogue and Gambit have a series yet Colossus and Psylocke remain dead. Dubious.

-AC

ScarletSpider
I don't mind if they bring Psylocke back, but to bring back Colossus after he made that sacrifice for the Legacy Virus cure and after having seen his sister die, let the guy rest in peace. And hopefully not rust.

SnakeEyes
laughing out loud

yeah, Colossus should rest in peace. Psylocke i would not mind, but it seems like there are too many X-series

ScarletSpider
Yeah. I wouldn't mind a Psylocke mini-series set in Britain. After coming back to life or whatever, she decided to take a little vacation and go back to her home town and rest. And like any good little super heroine, shit follows her wherever she goes, and she ends up kicking ass on England's rooftops. Hell, add Pete Wisdom, Union Jack, maybe have them stumble across Roger Aubrey, add some mutant vampire monkeys as foes, and call them the Liverpool Vigilante Legionaire. Thing'll take the comic community by storm!

ScarletSpider
There's a new Adam Worlock series coming out.

And an FF and X-Men team up mini.

And a few 2099 Marvel Knights one shots in September.

SnakeEyes
hmmm, the 2099 should be interesting

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Daredevil, Black Panther, Inhumans and one called Mutant. The Mutant seems to be a Reed Richards legacy. He stumbles across some old FF files or something and etc.

Alpha Centauri
Adam Warlock series is gonna kick major ass. Can't wait for that.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Yup. Silver Surfer's current series is ending with #14 sad

bardock
i demand iceman

ScarletSpider
An Iceman series would be interesting, have him figure out more of his secondary mutation, maybe figure out how to whip up some Ice-hair, because the bald look is just retarded. And without Austen on the X-books anymore, perhaps Iceman will pull that enormous stick out of his ass and quit being such a pansy boy.

Alpha Centauri
"Yup. Silver Surfer's current series is ending with #14"

Why in shitting crikey are they doing this crap? How the f*ck have Rogue and Gambit got their own comics yet Surfer and Thanos get cancelled.

-AC

Shadow_King
HA HA HA i have the first 4 issues of SS and first 3 isssues of thanos.

ScarletSpider
I don't expect Rogue to last beyond issue 12. Or hopefully even the first story arc. I heard shit reviews for the first issue, and she's just not interesting enough to carry on a solo book for long.

ScarletSpider
I hate being such a double posting, noob. But it's past the 15 minute allotment for editing. So...

New Defenders and Thunderbolts series later in the year/next year. Oh yea! *break dances*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.