Doggie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
on cops a cop just shot a doggie cry stupid cop

Elektra_lover
Oh no cry

PrefectRonnykin
cry

JToTheP
I saw a cop jump off a bridge, chasing a obviously drugged up guy, almost black out, and as he was put on the stretcher, he was like, "What are we doing here?" laughing

pinsleepe
let's kill the cop!

Elektra_lover
cry

JToTheP
If he was fat, then just lock him out of dunkin donuts, I promise you he'll blow out his brains all over the highway.

PrefectRonnykin
crybaby

golden moon
poor doggy...

pinsleepe
i hate cops!

JToTheP
If he wasn't fat, then just snipe his ass....or....*pulls out sniper rifle from car trunk* I'LL do it cuz that is f***ed up!

Was the dog like forced to smoke weed or somethin?

Elektra_lover
msn-cry

Dogbert
I hate people like you. Go **** yourself *******. Those men and women put their lives on the line everyday. You say you hate them, but I bet your quick to call them when a robber is in your house or you just got mugged you ****ing hypocrite. Die now.

WindDancer
Stupid Cop! He was probably stuffin his face with Donuts or something. Poor Doggie. sad

Elektra_lover
msn-cry

Rad_1
Aww. cry

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
sad

PrefectRonnykin
cry

Elektra_lover
msn-cry

Rad_1
Dogbert! Have you gone mad?! Besides, I totally agree. Some cops are such idiots. policehammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.